• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aussie travellers thread!

I've been all over the Northern Coast of Spain, and slightly inland (as far as Madrid anyway), the UK and The Netherlands. As I said, quite limited experience...

mcwally said:
ah czeck republic very cool place, was there in 2001. You go to Czesky Krumlov? mad little town. And yeh Prague crazy gothic building eh and the beer omg love the beer halls. Did you come across Eggenberg beer at all ketaman? Was my fav I think, had a dark type aswell which was tasty

I fucking love you!! On my last trip through the Baltics all these other travelers were telling me about a town to go to in the czech republic and for the life of me I couldn't remember it...

Will be there in October, and still trying to decide where to go from there.. was thinking Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest?

^^Vienna is an awesome place, I absolutely loved it. Loads of great music and shopping as well as a really great vibe and lovely people. I think its a bit like Berlin where I am now but of course theres still differences, a very multi-cultural place for sure.

Went to a concentration camp today and it wasnt that good, I was expecting it to be much more educating and interesting but it was quite boring but I think its because of the way the audio guides were presented, ill have to watch a doco on it or something.

Seriously, GO TO VIENNA!!! It is awesome, I dont understand how a human being could not like Vienna.

lol I will shut up about my holidays now, mutherfuckers everywhere else be getting jealous and peoples be starting to hate so tell me more about where youve been bluelight??? I want some incentive to go somewhere else.

I can safely say you dont have to go to Dundee... But you should travel to Scotland ;)

deeCee said:
Just recently got back from trip to Krakow

Krakow is one of the most beautiful cities I visited in Europe. Was there last year. The town square is just amazing! Compared to the rest of Europe it's quite cheap too! If you are in Europe this season I recommond visiting the Balkans. Croatia's Adriatic coast is like nothing you will have ever seen before.

I leave for Japan in 24 days. :D

I'll be living in Nara for roughly a year on a working holiday visa. I'm incredibly excited about it, as it's my first time overseas.

:)

^ Good luck with it and enjoy. I hope it all goes well for you

Last night i spent reading a booklet on Central and South America.
im looking to plan a trip end of next year Starting in Mexico, travelling down through Gutamala - spending a fair bit of time in Costa Rica and finish by going through Brazil, Argentina and Chile.

ahhh. so far away.

^^ I havent been there, but I've heard sevral times to check out Suriname

Having a breather away from hectic Tokyo in BALI for a week. Also meeting up with my dad as Tokyo is the same distance from Bali as Brisbane - 7000 kms.:D

Ive just gotten back from 3 weeks in Spain and the UK. 6 days in Ibiza, 3 in Valencia, 2 in Sitges, 3 in Barcelona, then a week with family in Aberdeen. I went to Spain partly for work and decided to tack on the trip since I was in the area.

I'm doing Bali in February with a bunch of mates. Can't wait as only asian country I've been to is Japan.

It seems so long away though that I might have to do something else in the mean time...

Oh, and going to Rarotonga in July for a wedding!

Im off to europe in 5 weeks, doing a Contiki Tour first going to Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, France, Monaco. Then meeting up with my parents in Prague then Germany for Oktober Fest.
Its going to be great!! I cant wait, ive olny ever travelled OS with a partner before now im doing it by myself so its goign to be quite an expereince

^^ I love traveling by myself. The amount of more people you met, because your not occupied with someone else is amazing. Your forced to meet people.

After you get to your first destination all your nerves will go..

I've got my next mini trip planned. Prague, Czesky Kromlov, Vienna, Bratislava & Budapest .. Fun for all!

^^Thats great you got it all set out. Anything in particular you want to see in those cities?

Im back in Australia now, glad to be so and while my trip was fuckin awesome and I wouldnt trade anything for it its so good to be around my friends and family and to be able to sleep in my own bed, not to mention sitting on a plane for 23 hours with only a 2 hour stopoff sucks.

But I now have some awesome memories.