TDS TDS social thread vs follow the yellow brick road

Stardust, I hope this isn't confusing out of the context of the PM, but do I need to buy the oil separately along w/ the three components you linked?

Yeah the juice needs to be ordered separately. It's difficult to find a favorite juice. Do your friends have juices that you like? Maybe try some of theirs out and decide on what to buy? I've gone through a lot of juices that I didn't like. There's a shop around here that lets you test all of their hundreds of flavors. Maybe see if there's a local shop or if your friends will let you test some of their favorites. Also stick with PG not VG juices. VG is too thick and will clog your tanks by the end of the first day. =D

Last edited:
Yeah the juice needs to be ordered separately. It's difficult to find a favorite juice. Do your friends have juices that you like? Maybe try some of theirs out and decide on what to buy? I've gone through a lot of juices that I didn't like. There's a shop around here that lets you test all of their hundreds of flavors. Maybe see if there's a local shop or if your friends will let you test some of their favorites. Also stick with PG not VG juices. VG is too thick and will clog your tanks by the end of the first day. =D

So propylene glycol juices, but avoid stuff w/ vegetable glycol juices? I know of a shop in the area that can do me the oils, but it's a good thing you mentioned this difference between the glycols....

Hi drscience!

Hay there dr <3 What be up?

moe an 80%PG 20%VG mixture is pretty good..just stay away from 100%VG..most places will do an 80%/20% ratio anyways. Also don't go for the high-grade nicotine content like 24%. I'd say start with 12-16%--medium grade.

Hello. Got some new ink. Its a touch up with the eyeball and shit added to it. The om means a lot to me this isn't a random symbol.
IMG_20130630_182136_635.jpg

That's a pretty cool tat SWS. I can't wait to go under the needle again.

Thank you. Here's the other arm he went over all of it and threw some color in it. It was a fairly decent jail tat but its sharper now. I'm committed now lol these are my first two. The arm with the eye and shit is gonna be my main focus.

IMG_20130701_062035_104.jpg

That scorpion is awesome :D

I need my first tat re-done because it was a shoddy home-job
8216_1048356788144_6957357_n.jpg

But I became committed (read: addicted) years ago. I don't have anything overly extravagant but I am working on a voodoo themed sleeve.

But I became committed (read: addicted) years ago. I don't have anything overly extravagant but I am working on a voodoo themed sleeve.
Yeah that's not too bad tho. I dunno what I'm gonna a get next. I'd like to get st michael on my back but that's probably a 600 dollar investment. That's on the cheap side too my dude is very reasonable. It would be 12 or 1300 elsewhere. So maybe right shoulder.

I'm hooked too. Probably get some Lil shit here and there on that arm intermittent with stuff I want more. I wish I didn't have the tear coming from that eye cause id like to get a lotus flower on there.
Feel free to post some more pics of the sleeve your working on.

LOL Waldo! My kids and I used to spend forever doing Waldo and the I Spy books. I still love those--the still life creations are epic!

sinewave--good to see you back around here and I love the eye on your new tattoo--that is a beautiful eye. I was just extolling the virtues of crying to a friend yesterday (I don't think he was convinced!). I think crying is a pretty effective healing mechanism. Best kind of crying is when you are just overwhelmed by how perfect and beautiful everything is even when it is a mess.

Badfish!<3 Hola. Lo siento que casi nunca visito al "Libro de Caras" LOL

Yeah, most of the colour has faded out though and the lines are shonky so I just want it smoothed out a bit.

This is what I have on my bicep right now, the bunny head is about 4 years old and the flames/words are over a year now. I've just been getting dribs and drabs done to it.

NSFW:
392494_2811922796192_229074445_n.jpg

St Michael sounds great, is it going to fill your back or just be a 1/4 sized piece?

Yeah, most of the colour has faded out though and the lines are shonky so I just want it smoothed out a bit.

This is what I have on my bicep right now, the bunny head is about 4 years old and the flames/words are over a year now. I've just been getting dribs and drabs done to it.

NSFW:
392494_2811922796192_229074445_n.jpg

St Michael sounds great, is it going to fill your back or just be a 1/4 sized piece?
Haha that's sweet as hell. I like it. I could think of some stuff to add to that. I like the green.
I'm thinking its gonna be a whole back piece. I want the prayer eventually too. He been seeing some damn good interpretations of it lately that have been giving me some ideas. I've talked about it with my dude he wants to do it in black and white. Which makes sense with some of the stuff he does. But I'd like to have it colored its just a lot of detail and color. I want him fighting the devil and everything.

HAhahaha Spot! That dog taught me to read!