TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

3 years old but hey, it'll do and it holds some form of anonymity.

24v45eq.jpg

Just come in from snowboarding, had just attempted a backflip and knocked myself out cold, just got out of the medical clinic up there, so i was dazed and confused to say the least.

Yeah bogans are a bit like rednecks, but not as dimwitted and by no means incestuous. Or perhaps that's just a stereotype we have of rednecks?! Hehehe

I don't mind kissing a scruffy beard owner, once it gets past the prickly phase it is actually quite soft!

Wow that pic is so dark, I love it.

agree I want one like it. Fucking rules!

The pic or the beard? ;)

Jam-- Thanks :) I do need to learn to chill.

n3o-- In your first pic it looks like the girl on the right is very frightened of your exuberance.

Me in New Orleans before katrina. like YEARS ago.
IMG_0003.jpg

BALLOONS!!!!! on my way to LSU when I saw these, just had to take a picture.
IMG_0008.jpg

mmmhmm.

I had three pet rats myself. They are quite wonderful pets, very sweet an affectionate most of the time. Seeing those pics makes me miss mine :(.
Goodluck with yours :D

Thank you! Yeah, they are so wonderful to have, but at the same time there short life span is torturous! How long ago did you have yours? Do you plan on getting any more? Ratties fucking Rule!

Oh, I like your name, it made me think of the xmas song "little drummer boy". Very appropriate for the season. I think I'd like to hang w/ the little toker boy more than that drummer boy. ;)

awwwwww

IMGP0356CROPPED.jpg

My snake would love that!!!

Jan01213.jpg

MWhahahaha!!!

*Biting my tongue* ;

(kidding, I know snakes are living creatures and gotta eat to, just glad to hear you don't feed them live rats.)

I do feed them live rats. lol sorry, after watching that rat show in cali i feel sorry, but fuck look at what the scientist are doing to rat these days, fk that. the rats I get are healthy as a mule, there reallly picky when there frozen, even if i let em sit in chicken broth, there like "wtf i diddnt kill it". btw that red tail boa is 8 feet now lol that pic was taken 4 years ago.

I do feed them live rats. lol sorry, after watching that rat show in cali i feel sorry, but fuck look at what the scientist are doing to rat these days, fk that. the rats I get are healthy as a mule, there reallly picky when there frozen, even if i let em sit in chicken broth, there like "wtf i diddnt kill it". btw that red tail boa is 8 feet now lol that pic was taken 4 years ago.

*Still. Biting. Tongue* ;)

Me raiding with some soft fuzzy lamb

n732353695_1680419_7557.jpg

My favorite glasses, and I lost them

n762866933_1573010_8095.jpg

Me on fourth of july on acid. I acutally cried during fire works because I thought they were so beautiful. My friends made fun of me for a whle

n578567194_1198822_8003.jpg

*Still. Biting. Tongue* ;)

lol, im sorry :).. I used to have gerbils when I was a kid, I loved them, I'd put em in those balls and they go explorering pretty funny shit for a kid. plus my cats like "wtf"

^^^Yeah, I can see a cat being like "why do those little animals have a space ship? Space Gerbils!" We tried those balls for our rats (right when we first got rats), turns out rats don't really like to play in those. They would just look at us like "Really? You REALLY think this is something we'd like???". Kinda with this angry look on there faces to, like they couldn't believe we were subjecting them to it... oh well, live and learn. :)

Yeah seriously. I still feel guilty feedn my snake because i used to have hamsters gerbils and mice to.. but I know the snakes have to wait like a week b4 they can eat.

l_56696552097e31bd0f223cb76ad51470.jpg

February of last year I believe.

Hey I love your style man! Those pants are wicked =D

Me raiding with some soft fuzzy lamb

n732353695_1680419_7557.jpg

Cuuuute!!

Me on fourth of july on acid. I acutally cried during fire works because I thought they were so beautiful. My friends made fun of me for a whle

CUUUUUUTE!!!! :D

n3o-- In your first pic it looks like the girl on the right is very frightened of your exuberance.

And so she SHOULD be!! Hahaa :D

Wow this picture so pretty, it has an angelina jolie-ness to it with the dark/sexy but you much prettier than her.

Yeah it's a wicked photo, very dark and gritty, but kind of glamorous at the same time. Just like speed. Actually saved a copy to my pictures folder because it's so cool, hope you don't mind f13nd.

I wish I had some decent photo's to post, but they're all some combination of very old or completely wiped out on drugs.

yeah nice pants seanjay, you look about ready to hit the dancefloor :D

behold .. baby claire!

meandmother.jpg

you can tell its the 80's by the lame indoor plants

the indoor plants are off the hook!!!!!!

danandshazgq0.jpg

danandshaz1oz0.jpg

things got craaazy.

Last edited:
its just an overload of cliche 80's fake indoor plants.
hope they never make a comeback.
actually i hope the whole 80's doesn't make a comeback.