TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

egwmbm.jpg

ultimate pwnage.

Bwaahahahaa oh you guys!! :D :D :D

hahahahahaha i got him goooooood! it shut up him up ;) tehe his face looks so funny but!

the corner of eK's eyes are bleeding hahaha, nice one brother! great shot skbtch! haha

yea eK - exactly HOW much drugs had u consumed in that pic to get red-eye like that? ;)

Just a few of me and my kitten (doesn't he look thrilled) after a long day.

pics005.jpg

pics006.jpg

pics007.jpg

I took them last night so I though them on my way out.

lol your cat has ribbons!!!!!!!!

thanks for posting that horrendous photo skbtch.
i get chronic red eye when im stooooned.

hahahahahha yes we were a tad up over the hills and far off high in the clouds ^_^

Me and my snake around my neck.. I was like 15 in this pic, almost rite when I joined bluelight..hahaha..
MUHAHAHHA.bmp

~jealous~
i saw another picture of your snake. the thing is sick dude.

I'll put more pics on later, I found this pic on like my 12th page of my photobucket account, thone around my neck is around 6 feet and 3 inch thick, and my red tail, the one eatn the rat? is fuckin 9 fuckin feet and like 5 inchs wide. I have to special feed him chickens. I love snakes so much. there all sneaky n shit like me. :)
maybe when I get ahold of my moms camra and computer I'll post em.

awwww pillthrill <3
looks like my old cat todd wen she was a kitten - only she wud never tolerate u holding her!
and awesome snake D's - im jealous.....i luv snakes but we dont hav any in NZ

awwww pillthrill <3
looks like my old cat todd wen she was a kitten - only she wud never tolerate u holding her!
and awesome snake D's - im jealous.....i luv snakes but we dont hav any in NZ

^^^ Y'al got some Watter Snakes, some of the worlds most poisonous snakes.

I'm afraid to show some pictures of my snake eating chickens, and large rats.
My friend had to feed his snake a baby cow :\ sad shit but mm good for a snake!!
Here Pillthrill I have a prezent for you! <3
Dec28010.jpg

My minime checkn out my stash, i ended up maken brownies with it... no not the cat.. :p (diddn't kno if i could put this here or what.) :p
Jul26114.jpg