TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

Mike-- I must say that you don't look at all like what I thought that you would. For some reason I had you pictured as some spindly little guy, but you look right solid. Glad to hear that you're doing better by the way-- you've had to deal with a lot of crap lately and you seem to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Way to go!

OK, I guess it is time to show my mug...

louraandme-1.jpg

if by first solo you mean the Interlude with the clean intro that switches to distorted I've learned that, just learning the last one now :D

haha thats the hard one - ah well, gives u something to strive for eh
just wait till ur playing along with the track - its a real high! :D

OH and leftwing, HAWT HAWT HAWT nipple piercings bro!! Awesomely goodness with awesome caked on top =D

thanks, n30:) i havent had them in for well over a year now but am thinking of putting them back in soon.

A bit of everything, mainly metal and classic rock, almost done learning solo for master of puppets by Metallica haha

awesome, man! what do you think of their new cd haha:)

and MadMike - i wouldn't piss you off at the pub buddy! lookin good

ugh, havent taken this off in six and a half years. i remember after the ceremony at dinner i was worried about scratching it, because i kept tapping my hand on the table because how happy and excited i was... good god i miss her.

*hugs PIP*
my personal opinion of death magnetic (new metallica CD) is that its awesome sounds - like their old stuff....but james' voice is a little rusty

ugh, havent taken this off in six and a half years. i remember after the ceremony at dinner i was worried about scratching it, because i kept tapping my hand on the table because how happy and excited i was... good god i miss her.

Awww <3
Much love and hugs pip <3

*hugs PIP*
my personal opinion of death magnetic (new metallica CD) is that its awesome sounds - like their old stuff....but james' voice is a little rusty

Yep, agreed!

But hey, if I can compare it to how I feel about Pearl Jam:
Sure, Eddie's voice if old and scratchy, but the band's music has progressed SO MUCH as a band, so the quality (or lack thereof) of the lead singer's voice can be overlooked :)