Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - BL meetup - Thurs 3rd Aug - Marly Bar (Newtown) REVIEWS

MazDan said:
OK so who is coming.

Choppsy and I will be there.

Any good places to park???

Lots of people!

You can park on King St after 7pm. However if you want to do this, get there right on 7, because there is pretty much always a bum rush for spots for people going out to dinner.

Other than that there is parking along Missenden Rd. Basically just look for a spot on the streets around there somewhere, it can be a bit of a bastard to find something, but you'll figure it out :)

CB :)

I will be coming from Melbourne and holidaying it up with Raz and Simon. So yes, I'll be there!

^ Oh yeah, I'd completely forgotten to tell you the final decision!

Well then... now you know! :D

I've got a class at 6pm that night so I might not make it now. :(

Is this still happening?

I'm doing some temp work nearby on Australia Street. If there's an open invite, I might pop along to see people. Can't stay too long as I've got work the next day... but y'know... it'd be nice to meet some fellow BL'ers. :)

It's an open invite... but we really don't like European people.. we are all racist and all...

But srsly, come along :) Will be good to meet more Northern Hemisphereians :)

CB :)

tambourine-man said:
Is this still happening?

I'm doing some temp work nearby on Australia Street. If there's an open invite, I might pop along to see people. Can't stay too long as I've got work the next day... but y'know... it'd be nice to meet some fellow BL'ers. :)
It is on like Donkey Kong! :D

gher, quit! Drinking should always trump education!

Raz said:

Cool. Strangely enough, I'm finishing the temp assignment on the Friday... so I guess there'd be little shame in going in hung over. :D

Raz said:

You're right, it's only the first week. I might ditch the lecture after the introduction. It will probably finish early anyway because it's a night class and the staff get progressively lazier throughout the course.

omfg...

*RollCall*

Please copy and add/remove yourself if required

Raz
Katmeow
Nexus_one ???
Chaos Butterfly
unsquare
0ff1cer_ch0ps
bella
keystroke
mazdan
THR
up all night (will believe when see)
gher
josh nexus (same applies to him as UAN)
mooshie ???
witch doctor ???
astro^boi ???
ozbreaker
donny dont
onthemend
starfalls
toerag
smart-e
doppleganger
tambourine-man

so what... i was bored at work, what did you expect me to do... work???

teh awesomeness!

I'm going to be slightly disappointed if katmeow isn't actually a talking grey cat with a wooly hat on.