Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - BL meetup - Thurs 3rd Aug - Marly Bar (Newtown) REVIEWS

Raz

Bluelighter
Hey Sydney kids! :D

I am coming to your city for the first week of August and would like to do a meetup...weekends on both sides of the week are pretty full though so I was just wondering - would anyone actually come to a midweek meetup if I organise it?

I was thinking we could catch up for drinks somewhere in Newtown (Marly Bar maybe?)....lots of food-type places nearby so for you people who ingest more solid food in your diet than liquid, you can do that eating thing and then alcohols later....for all who don't know me, I am funny/offensive/emo when I am drunk, all of which are probably worth seeing. For anyone who does know me I didn't get to see yez enough when I actually lived up there the last time so it would be good to catch up.

What days are good for peeps? Are there any fun things on during the week that it would be worth rocking up to? Answers please!!!

THE EDITED BIT: Let's make the time 7.30...I will be there earlier as I am an alcoholic who is on holidays with nothing better to do, so rock up earlier if yez want cuz I will not say no to company....but I think 7.30 is a good time to let people finish work and head over and grab foods on the way if they want...

DATE: Thursday 3rd August

PLACE: Marly Bar (Marlborough Hotel) - King St Newtown

Last edited by a moderator:
Raz, i think everyone left Sydney and went to Melbourne
Good luck finding people, there's none left

Sydney BLrs- just letting you know an ex Perthie Astro^boi is moving over tomorrow and is pretty fucking cool. Im not sure if he will have net access straight away but would be up for a meet up too.

I'm up for it. I'm free after 7 any night.

I'll be back at uni though, so no hardcore alcoholism for me ;)

I'm up for a meetup, but not until after mid August. I'll drag THR along with me too.

Dude, you KNOW that me and the boy will be there but "not in a gay way"

So make a date, and we'll be there with or without bells on :)

CB :)

Sharp

Who said what now?
Yeah.
;)
Yeah, but give me a place where I can wear headgear,
an' not get,
well,
not
not gett'in'...
Nes Plus Ultra? Also Are You Considerin' Out After Out.
Caus You Should Meet Some Fuego...

L'
UnS
:)

Nexus One said:
I'm up for a meetup, but not until after mid August. I'll drag THR along with me too.

I remember u from BL a while back. But what that memory is, im not sure. Your name rings a bell? Do i know u?

I'm sure that Keystroke will drag his ass out of the house for this, and I spose that will leave me to tag along...

Woohoo, sounds great mate.

So long as you can give me a week or so notice then I can arrange work arround it.

Will be great to catch up with all the old gang again.

Nexus One said:

No dragging required :p

If I'm still in Sydney I'll be there. I want to see if Unsquare can come to a BL drinks session without getting kicked out. =D <3

I Feel Like A Reverse Muslim

What if I organise it so it's
NOT AT A FUCKIN' PUB/BAR THAT MAKES ME REMOVE MY FUCKIN' HAT!

Depends how late it goes. Then again, it's only the first week of semester.

I'll go. Which means I'll probably forget and fail to turn up. Well, it sounds good anyway.

It's okay, we've found a new nexus to know and love. We don't need you any more. We have someone else who can be our token piker.