Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - BL meetup - Thurs 3rd Aug - Marly Bar (Newtown) REVIEWS

Alter Nate Dawg

We could 'House It'...

Y'all gotta have hair taller than 1'4'' doe...

You can have more fun in a house....

;)

It's okay, we've found a new nexus to know and love. We don't need you any more. We have someone else who can be our token piker.

Shit eh. I feel used. I think you just fear my "raw power". After all, they couldnt possibly match me for sheer piking ability. I dont think you can afford to risk it. ;) =D

Last edited:
if there were ever piker awards, you are no one to be speaking UAN...

Even though Josh has piked a few times, i have seen him more than you in my dismal 2 year existance on bl...

If both of you show up... i will buy you both a kebab in RESPECT :p

Thought we got rid of you already?? I know WitchDoc has already talked to Astro^Boi for a trip back into the past so we will ensure we drag him there to as he wants to catch up asap.
Spose we could see u while we at it ;)
OMG, I dunno if i could share u with all those people Razitron, u know what we like..... mwah <3

^^^Who are you again? I remember some loud woman called mooshi...mooshi-something........ ;)

I have a funny story about lightbulbs to tell you - unless I already told you when we were talking on the weekend....who knows....YAY birthday scotch!!!! =D

Oh yeah, on with the thread....

UnSquare said:
We could 'House It'...

Y'all gotta have hair taller than 1'4'' doe...

You can have more fun in a house....

;)
Is that an invitation?

House will be cooler than pub indeed....if ya wanna do it UnSq, lemme know! :)

Otherwise I say we stick to user-friendly Newtown. If Marly Bar is too uptight for our good selves, the dependable old Town Hall is only like a 30 second walk and always reliable....

PS: Accomodation is sorted, but thanks anyways dude...I've already booked a room in one of Sydney's finer backpacker places.....I din't know if mooshie and witchdoctor would love me bringing random shags back to their place so much.... ;)

I'm keen but can only do a sydney weekend thing rather than a mid week thing... poo :(

Is Leichhardt an option Raz? There are a couple of chilled out bars over there, on or near parramatta road - so easy for transport.

Newtown is a bit dead these days - what, with the Bank gone & all... lol

I'd probably go if i can find myself a stripey jumper to wear. What living in the inner west and all..

There is nothing useful in Leichhardt in terms of pubs... srsly. It is usually very wanker-centric and over roid-ish

I live there. I don't go out there.

Newtown has many other establishments that aren't the Bank... N-town or the city is definitively a better option than Leichhardt... however if you WANT to go out in Leichhardt, I won't complain ;)

CB :)

pl4yer0ne said:
Random shags? Raz you said you loved me!
I told you, I'm too much Raz for any one man....suck it up son!!

re: the locale....I would prefer Newtown to be honest, just because I like King Street and I don't know Leichhardt...and my mad skillz at getting lost in unfamiliar places are second to none, seriously. I used to get lost walking to my house for the first few months! In Sydney AND Melbourne....oy.

Has anyone actually been to Marly Bar since they redid it? Is it okay or a wank?

But fairly large now... heaps of space... not too pricey drinks, and with that space, you can generally avoid most of the wankers ;)

CB:)

A'ight it's settled, Marly Bar it is! Huzzah!!!

We just need a night now....I am voting for Thursday cause it's after hump day and near the end of the week. If there are no massive objections I will edit the title sometime this week with date/location etc......

Thursday night works coz it's practically friday which is practically the weekend :)

now which thursday night is this going to be... I can't be assed going back and looking at the start of the thread... so an actual date could be useful ;)

CB :)

I'm assuming the 3rd because Raz did say it was the first week of August.

But... assumption being the mother of all fuckups, I'll wait for confirmation before doing the thread edit business ;)