• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - BL meetup - Thurs 3rd Aug - Marly Bar (Newtown) REVIEWS

^ Awesome. I nearly got into a physical fight with one of the bouncers there once because i wanted to go back in and get my handbag. Not Drunk. They wouldnt let me. They are absolute fuckwits.

Bouncers are fucked. :X

Next meetup is at someone's house, or Passion Pop in the park.

Something civilised. :X

there is definitely nothing more civilised than passion pop in the park ;)

fuck the townie

tambourine-man said:
Sad postscript:

One of the guys I work with was beaten up by three bouncers outside "The Town Hall Hotel" (or "The Townie") in Newtown. This happened on Friday night. Apparently, he attempted to calmly intervene after one of his friends got knocked about by a bouncer. He ended up with a broken leg (just above his ankle) and a load of busted ligaments after being repeatedly stamped on.

Makes you think, eh?

Certainly makes me think about every time I've thought 'meh' or 'ooh what a bunch of wankers going in there' while I was walking past. Even in the middle of the day.

Glad you had fun. Sorry i didnt make it!

To clear the air as to why...I worked till 4am friday morning after working 14hours and was at the airport by 6.30am so by the time i settled in to sydney life for a few days i fell asleep on the couch and didnt wake up till 9pm...and i was in WINDSOR!!! 8o

Me and 2hours sleep aint pretty.

I wasnt going to rush into the city.

On the plus side i found out my bestfriend is pregnant and im going to be a god mothe :D so i had beers at her house =D

throw her in the bag with Up All Night and Josh Nexus

well, meh, i got to drink beer with her on friday :p

^^^ no im back in melb now babe :)

Kat: it wasnt a pike. I will be up again soon.

^^^^ yeah i was annoyed with myself when i was told you and a few others were there that i didnt get to see.