• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ & Megathread v2; 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
300...............long ass time.............

just took 2mg SL, was already there, ill start 1.5mg IN tomo

I'm interested to see how you compare snorting bupe to sublingual. I think the difference is very noticeable. Especially once you become maintained on your new dose, and are use to snorting it.
Remember, do your best to not let all of it drip down your throat...allthough, whenever i snort suboxone, I actually never had a problem with that. I always thought it would be an issue but for some reason I never(rarely) tasted a drip or anything, which is weird because I thought I would taste the lemon-lime flavor more when snorted than SL but its the exact opposite. Most of the time I couldnt taste the lemon-lime at all.

hey, what dose do you guys reccomend for maintenance? i take like 2-4mg IV everyday. i feel like i should be using less. i got these tablets from india and they are not as strong, they are 2mg and i need two of them per day. i tried using just .5mg one day and felt like shit.

i guess i have to gradually bring my tolerance down. i always figured 2mg a day IV was fine, thats 6.6mg SL. about 1 8mg pill. it seems i always go over though. i seem to compulsively shoot the shit all day long. its a total addiction in itself. with every shot i hope in vain that ill get a slight rush. i dont know.

You don't lose much with cotton filtering. There's no need to do it more than 2 or 3 times though, that should be effective.

The only thing you need to do if you haven't already is find a preservative for the solution, so it will keep over time.

OMG thank you!!!!!!!! That's the information I was curious about.

Bless you CH :)

Will ativan help for suboxone withdrawal?

I stopped taking my suboxone in an attempt to get off of it. I've been feelin pretty crappy, very restless, and I've gotten about an hour of sleep in the past 3 days. Will ativan help me sleep, or at least help me feel any better? I've heard of people taking klonopins and xanax while in suboxone withdrawal to sleep, but i have never taken ativan, and don't really know much about it.

Yes, benzos can certainly help with buprenorphine withdrawal. The key is to use them sparingly so as to not become dependent on benzos.

Did you try tapering off of Suboxone?

I'm going to merge your thread into the Suboxone Mega Thread because it's a pretty straight forward question. :)

OMG thank you!!!!!!!! That's the information I was curious about.

Bless you CH :)

No problem! Any time.

I have a question Captain....I responded to ricearoni's post up there in its original thread and posted it and saw it in the thread but when I went back to the OD forum and saw it was moved to the sub mega thread, my post is no longer there.
Im just curious as to where my post went?

I have a question Captain....I responded to ricearoni's post up there in its original thread and posted it and saw it in the thread but when I went back to the OD forum and saw it was moved to the sub mega thread, my post is no longer there.
Im just curious as to where my post went?

I'm not sure? I didn't see it, I know I didn't unapprove it.

Can you hit the back button and copy what you wrote?

unfortunately no, i tried that. but im guessing i was writing it while you were in the process of moving it to the megathread and when i posted it, it wasnt technically saved....even though i saw it there on the screen right under his original post. I didnt see your post though until i looked in the megathread. I really dont know how all that works from your end so I dont know what happened.

unfortunately no, i tried that. but im guessing i was writing it while you were in the process of moving it to the megathread and when i posted it, it wasnt technically saved....even though i saw it there on the screen right under his original post. I didnt see your post though until i looked in the megathread. I really dont know how all that works from your end so I dont know what happened.

Yeah it must have been something like that.

Feel free to re-type/paraphrase yourself if you'd like. I'm really sorry it's lost! That sucks. I guess it could happen to anyone.

Eh, your post pretty much covered it so im cool....i was just curious as to what happened.
We should start a forum for "Mysterious Bluelight Happening/Sightings/and Mishaps"..oooOOOooOOOo

Eh, your post pretty much covered it so im cool....i was just curious as to what happened.
We should start a forum for "Mysterious Bluelight Happening/Sightings/and Mishaps"..oooOOOooOOOo

Actually, what you can do is post in Support, and ask why that happened.

There is a way to safeguard from your lost posts from being lost in the first place, if you use firefox. There is an add-on which saves what you type so if anything happens it's still there.

Yes, benzos can certainly help with buprenorphine withdrawal. The key is to use them sparingly so as to not become dependent on benzos.

Did you try tapering off of Suboxone?

I'm going to merge your thread into the Suboxone Mega Thread because it's a pretty straight forward question. :)

No problem! Any time.

Yeah, i got down to 1 millgram before i stopped taking it. I made sure i did this because the last time i tried to get off of suboxone after i left rehab, i jumped off of 2 milligrams. It was a bad experience, and after about 10 days i couldn't take it anymore and relapsed. I dont want that to happen again. The ativans i have are a low milligram, i think the lowest. I was told that if i let them dissolve under my tounge it will be more effective. Is this true? I'm not worried about getting addicted to them because i have a pretty limited supply, and I'm only gona use them when I'm really sleep deprived (like now) but i wasn't sure if they made you drowsy like xanax. I hope they do though, because my grades for school are gonna be suffering if I cant get some damn sleep.

maybe you should try mixing the Ativan with some benadryl or something similar. I think that should help you get some good solid sleep, and possibly allow you to use less Ativan than you would use by itself. Just make sure you know what doses you are taking and that you arent going overboard.

maybe you should try mixing the Ativan with some benadryl or something similar. I think that should help you get some good solid sleep, and possibly allow you to use less Ativan than you would use by itself. Just make sure you know what doses you are taking and that you arent going overboard.

I'm pretty sure they are 0.5 mgs, and i only have 8 of them. I was going to take 2 in a couple of hours and try to get some sleep. The benodryl thing may be a good idea, but i don't have any :( I'm going to try to use these as sparingly as possible just because suboxone w/d can last pretty damn long, and i only want to use them when I'm like 2-3 days without sleep, in depressed zombie mode. I kind of wished i had just went through the H withdrawal and got it over with a year ago when i started taking subs, would have saved me some trouble. Suboxone withdrawal isn't too bad, its like a freakin endurance test though, it lasts so damn long.

Status
Not open for further replies.