• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ & Megathread v2; 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here.. No computer at the current residence yet but ive looked around the place on my phone.. Hopefully this is in the right spot.. i use about 130units of water per sub i do (IV). Is the wash good or trash?

That's a lot of water to use. I also would not recommend IVing an entire 8mg Suboxone pill. You shouldn't need to use more than 1/4th of a pill at a time.

if you have the tablets you can just snort part of the crushed up pill, no need to filter unless IVing..
If you have the strips you can dissolve the part of strip in about 1/2ml/cc water and once dissolved (about 5min) you can snort through a cut straw**

**last time i am going to give that advice lol i've said it so much i feel i might be annoying people.

I definately wouldnt recommend doing them with out a filter of some sorts. I use cigarettes but ive seen multiple posts here talking about micro-filters. Thatd be the way to go. Ive snorted suboxone, but i cant even look at one anymore w/o gagging. Ew.

They are actually called micron filters. I wrote up a how-to guide on them.

if you have the tablets you can just snort part of the crushed up pill, no need to filter unless IVing..

It would be nice to filter the tablets before snorting them if you don't like to snort all of the inactive ingredients, but you are right many people would skip such a step.

It would be nice to filter the tablets before snorting them if you don't like to snort all of the inactive ingredients, but you are right many people would skip such a step.

true, it would be better for you to snort less binders and fillers. but that would leave a liquid solution to snort and i don't know how many people would want to snort liquid (unless making nasal spray) or wait the time to let it exaporate back to powder.

The micron filters definately interest me. i actually do subutex. Ive been doing them for some time now and its more recreational than anything. I havent done dope in ages. i always do a whole pill, once a day. But am i wasting not doing the leftovers?

If you have the strips you can dissolve the part of strip in about 1/2ml/cc water and once dissolved (about 5min) you can snort through a cut straw**

**last time i am going to give that advice lol i've said it so much i feel i might be annoying people.

Lol, it's really good advice though! I'm about to get a few drops of water and dissolve ~1mg, actually. It works way better than snorting, IME.

The micron filters definately interest me. i actually do subutex. Ive been doing them for some time now and its more recreational than anything. I havent done dope in ages. i always do a whole pill, once a day. But am i wasting not doing the leftovers?

Not at all. Buprenorphine is very water soluble (considering doing a whole pill is way too much; I go through one 8mg pill in an entire month). Suboxone is only 2% buprenorphine (Subutex is arguably less cut than Suboxone but it's still not a very pure pill) so whatever is left over is not buprenorphine.

You should definitely look into using micron filters.

Znegative I have to say I have the same impression that you have, the fact that the "blocking" effect of bupe decreases when you switch bupe-h-bupe-h... dunno why but it also affects me, but not with that dosages, before, with 2mg (SL) i was unable to feel anything of a H shot, but now I do. Don't know why that hapens, but blockade effect seems to decrease if you "force" your brain takin the two drugs "at the same time" (with some hours betwen bupe and H).
Dave.

I have a bottle of liquid buprenorphine with a liquid dropper from 0-2 ml I think. Got it from the vet, now im wondering if humans can take this (recreationally), and how much for starting? I've done 30 mg oxycodone on numerous occasions sporadically (once every 3 months) on average maybe.. til it ran out. Non-addictive personality perhaps. Any thoughts?
These are questions that you could ask in the Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread, so I'm going to merge your post there.

Yes, you can use it.

If it is buprenex concentration, I would suggest a portion of 1 mL (Depending on ROA, you might want to use a fraction of 1mL or all of it).

new Suboxone/Buprenorphine Megathread and FAQ v11.0--- 9 posts and counting =D

(sorry, off topic)

proceed..

new Suboxone/Buprenorphine Megathread and FAQ v11.0--- 9 posts and counting =D

(sorry, off topic)

proceed..

8 posts and counting!

*cough* bupe *cough*

So anyways I have tried IM dosing a few times now. I overall like it, but I tend to get tired when I do it this way. I'm not sure why it seems more stimulating when I IV it in contrast.

It might be that I just tend to use this ROA at night, I'm not sure.

Strange^ I've found when IVing my subs I've been getting more tired than usual lately

Also,

I need to start tapering soon with my subs. I last seen my doctor a couple months ago and had gotten a script for 90 8mg's (1 month script)and made them last like 3 months and havnt been back since. So I'm not longer a patient. I currently have only 8 8mg suboxone left..I've been taking around 4mg-6mg throughout the day via IV the past 3-4 months, and before that i was taking 4mg a day SL. I have been on 4mg since January of this year, so around 11 months total. I'd like to taper to make the w/ds more bearable and even though i only have 8 left, I know they are powerful and can go a long way if I do it right, but does anyone have any suggestions as to how to use these last 8mgs to ease the w/ds by tapering?

Last edited:
suboxone and depressed

I just started taking suboone yesterday and i've been feeling really depressed and anxious, is this just because i'm still wd'ing from dope? is it going to get better in a few days after my body gets used to not having dope or does suboxone just not work for me? Has anybody else had this kind of thing happen to them?

Yeah, everyone goes through this when they quit opiates. The first day or two on Suboxone is rough but manageable, you'll feel better by the end of the week for sure.

I decided to merge your thread in here with the Suboxone Mega Thread; we're about to open the next one, so if you want to keep talking about this, feel free to discuss it in version 11. :)

And finally, I hope that you feel better soon.

Yep, you need to adjust to the suboxone. In a couple days you'll be fine.

Good advice, but it may not be the only answer. For example, I personally find buprenorphine to be a "speedy" opioid, sometimes contributing to bupe-induced agitation. Also, chronic opiate/opioid consumption has been correlated with increases reports of depression in chronic pain management patients, so monitor yourself for depression that continues past the initial readjustment period and please take care! Best wishes staying clean from dope.

~ vaya

Good advice, but it may not be the only answer. For example, I personally find buprenorphine to be a "speedy" opioid, sometimes contributing to bupe-induced agitation. Also, chronic opiate/opioid consumption has been correlated with increases reports of depression in chronic pain management patients, so monitor yourself for depression that continues past the initial readjustment period and please take care! Best wishes staying clean from dope.

~ vaya

I agree 100% Vaya; I think that the "buprenorphine induced agitation" is likely the result of using too much buprenorphine. On the correct dosage, it is still mildly stimulating but pleasantly so.

Strange^ I've found when IVing my subs I've been getting more tired than usual lately

Also,

I need to start tapering soon with my subs. I last seen my doctor a couple months ago and had gotten a script for 90 8mg's (1 month script)and made them last like 3 months and havnt been back since. So I'm not longer a patient. I currently have only 8 8mg suboxone left..I've been taking around 4mg-6mg throughout the day via IV the past 3-4 months, and before that i was taking 4mg a day SL. I have been on 4mg since January of this year, so around 11 months total. I'd like to taper to make the w/ds more bearable and even though i only have 8 left, I know they are powerful and can go a long way if I do it right, but does anyone have any suggestions as to how to use these last 8mgs to ease the w/ds by tapering?

I would decrease your dose in half, adjust, repeat, adjust, etc. until you are close to jumping off painlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.