• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

Yep SHM, defo should. Valium is a lifesaver on long haul flights. Did over 30hrs to Australia and just got smashed on valium. xanax and rum the whole way (when I was awake anyway) no jet lag at all. :D

You've gotta eat breakfast at 10 am. Then your body wakes you up for that. It naturally aligns itself with when food is gonna be there. It's also how you get around jet lag. I don't eat breakfast though lol.

I can't even lift my head off the pillow at 10am never mind get up for breakfast. Today I got up at 3pm after trying multiple times from 10am onwards. Even if I got up at 10 I wouldn't eat breakfast as I have no appetite and the thought of food gives me the boak. I'm no longer eating breakfast, it makes me hungry every hour afterwards if I have it. I now don't eat until dinner time (5/6pm) earliest, often later. Suits me fine, eat much less shite that way.

I can't even lift my head off the pillow at 10am never mind get up for breakfast. Today I got up at 3pm after trying multiple times from 10am onwards

This suggests to me your body clock is fucked at the moment. You should try to get to bed half an hour - an hour earlier each night getting up slightly earlier each day til you get to going to bed at 1-2am, getting up at 8-10am.

Agree on the valium for long drives/flights. Lifesaver.

$(KGrHqEOKjME7D!BHe)GBPcZSEC)8!~~60_35.JPG

debating whether these are a step too far, I reckon I can get away with it =D

This suggests to me your body clock is fucked at the moment. You should try to get to bed half an hour - an hour earlier each night getting up slightly earlier each day til you get to going to bed at 1-2am, getting up at 8-10am.

Agree on the valium for long drives/flights. Lifesaver.

No shit sherlock, course my body clock is fucked.

No point in going to bed earlier every night when I can't fucking sleep. You think I want to stay up till 6am and sleep till 2pm? It pisses me right off but I can't seem to wake up any earlier and I'm shit at falling asleep at night.

$(KGrHqEOKjME7D!BHe)GBPcZSEC)8!~~60_35.JPG

debating whether these are a step too far, I reckon I can get away with it =D

They'll go great with your horrid brown shoes. ;)

^ They're nice, really nice.

Am I in some honey-trap here? Am I gonna get slated for this?

If you were being serious, you're defo due a slating. They are vile. :D

Those black gio goi jeans I bought are smart like. The t-shirt is isn't great should of got the brazil style one.

I tried some Adidas but they didn't fit my long narrow feet. I don't want them going "pasty" after a week.
The Nikes were well comfy & the best i could afford , Air Max were just a bit pricey for what i was after ( something for wearing with shorts ) .

Been into Timberlands as of late. Very... Extremely comfy and good build to boot.

02230380T91_L.jpg

Still, 90 quid for something made in a vietnam sweatshop is a pisstake.

I once found a pair of 400quid 'Church' shoes (made in England) on ebay. They had only been worn once and sold for 30 quid.

117808d8d1c211e18ed0220.jpg

Got this t-shirt off the internet the other day. Fucking love it.

I havn't had a lot of luck with t'shirts from the net. I'm a pit picky with the neckline and fabric when it comes to t's though.

This dress by East is a bit of me. Its the same designer as the one I posted on the previous page.

eastdress2.jpg

I'm going through a feminine, dressy kind of stage. I love it but like the other one its a lot of money even in the sale.

Last edited:
I accidentally bought these:
images

All after resisting a pair of pastry hi-tops last week for the same price, which have been more practical frankly. Oh well. *fritters money*

New hat arrived today. Too small. Fucking raging. 30 odd quid an all so I'll need to get it sent back. Trying to acquire another one & it looks like it's down to these two.

558882_23733.jpg

1312205964-81476100.jpg

Edit - Fuck it, 2nd one is cheaper. I've bought it. Better fucking fit!!!

I don't wear hats but I like the first one better, looks cooler. Other one just looks like you nicked it from your grandad.