Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

Soulfly...It suxs that you cant make it dude.I really wanted the chance to meet you.Another party and another day though.
~Liquid

Dagny, I feel the same way. Those were all some of the people who I was hoping to meet the most, but I will try my best to have a great time regardless.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I don't think I'm going to stay in Baltimore, unless my friend comes with us, cuz she can get me a discount, so I will probably be driving home afterwards. We'll see about that. I've been lookin' around for something to wear. Wanna make sure you all can spot me.
Peace.
-ShaDDoW

Did any other nYc Bl'ers get on any of the bus trips? Which one? I'm on the HUGE trip that leaves from Astor Place at 4:30pm on Saturday.........anyone else on that one? My boy Ben who is putting this trip together might still have some space (like 2-4 seats) but I'm not sure. Ctrl X, if you're still looking for a seat email him at [email protected] or call him at (212)803-5407 and he might have something available, but I can't promise you anything. Contact his ASAP! Otherwise I'll most likely meetup with everyone inside the party at midnight! Can't wait......hahahhahahahaha!!!
smile.gif

peace,
sean

Hey! I'm coming out for this one! So I'll see you all there...I'm super excited about meeting so many Blighters.
------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

hi hi kids
smile.gif

just poppin in to see what everone is up to and try and get myself even more psyched than i already am... if that's possible
wink.gif

i'm having the most horrible work week that i can even imagine (*right now it's a lil before 7am and i won't get outta here until after midnight...and then it starts all over again tomorrow
frown.gif
) but it in the end, this party should make it all worth it - or come pretty damn close!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

i can't wait for the weekend!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok sorry...really needed to get that out.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I just got a phone call this morning and found out alot of you guys arent comming
frown.gif
Q-tip I was looking forward to parting with you again but our day will come again.
/me shakes booty. Only 2 days till I leave
smile.gif

~Liquid

now i've got a ticket!! WHOOT!!! thank u ebow
smile.gif
so i will see all of u at the best western
smile.gif
*HUGS*
------------------
~*PLUR*~
Nicola
through sub-aquatic basslines and cascading piano rythms we will find the mountains of heaven and gardens of paradise that lie within everyone of us

^
!
!
i'm just glad to see it went to good use...
have fun, guys
i wish i could express just how shitty i'm feeling inside about missing all of this, but it's hard to project my feelings through this cold, emotionless computer...
but if you coulf looke inside of me, you'd see heart weeping alone
this will be my last post on here, just know that if i could be there, i would be...
this really sucks...you all have no idea
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 06 June 2001).]

^
:
:
:
Man that blows ass! I was looking forward to meeting him too.
frown.gif
I guess there are gonna be alot of heads at this party.
Glowgrrl, Dood! It's all about the hotlaps. heh Glad to hear that you're coming too.
Fairynymph, At least there will be one other cali head there...
My southernfolks(you know who you are...I hope) can't wait to see you...
My leaves tomorrow morning early so I'll see you real soon. I can't hardly wait!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

{Ending Transmission}
------------------
Ruffiano-san
"The simple explanation always follows the complex solution" Hai!

I just got moved into my new apartment...and I didn't really know my roommates because I'm just subletting for 2 months...but they started talking about Starscape the first night and about they were going....SO NOW I AM!!!!! Wooo-whoooo! See you there maybe...
--Heather

sigk - i remember you!! you seem so chill over IM but we never got to meet - looks like I'll finally get to meet you, cuz I'll be there
smile.gif

only a few more days...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
**~GLEE!!!~**

Drizz: I havent heard from you this week.Did you get to make it to see the venue this past weekend?If so what can we use for the landmark for the meet up outside the party?
~liquid
------------------
AIM: TranceJungle2001
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.

Drizz: I havent seen you all week.Did you get a chance to drive by the venue this past weekend?If so what can we use for a meet up location outside the party.
~Liquid
------------------
AIM: TranceJungle2001
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.

Hrmph!
*~pout, whimper, whine~*
I just hope someone will buy our tickets from Fizzy
------------------
*~*~*Those who hear not the music*~*~*
*~*~*Think the dancers mad*~*~*

smh254, im going on ben's bus.....see ya there
smile.gif

btw- moderator....it would be really cool to have a seperate locked post stating the *exact* location of the meet up area since there are so many posts and this seems like a huge event for bluElithtaz.