Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

wow. lets see here, it's monday 12:42 am, I HAVEN'T BEEN ASLEEP SINCE FRIDAY!
starscape was dope, as usual. i was exhausted from buzz the night before so i was all sorts of tired when i first got to starscape. i didn't really get into 'tha groove' of things until scotts set. as always it's scott that saves the night. i do admitt that it felt really different this year from last...don't know why, just did.
[meet up] hmmmm i never made it to any :\ my bad. i was running around all night getting lost and exploring (no drugs needed), if it weren't for drgnfly and redhead finding me near sunrise i wouldn't have seen ANY bluelighters. so big upz for the dynamic duo!!!! good seeing you both, synthetic, mr sticky & ket! SO SORRY for everyone i didn't run into! hmm or maybe you were all just hiding from me??? :p
[sunrise] fantastic! nuff said
i'll hopefully get some pictures scanned and so the whole world can see what an incredible weekend we all had. hope everyone made it home safe. til next year ya'll....
christine
aim.chriskle8 [surprise me]
ps. i can read, apparently i need a password to post in the other thread...maybe i'm just slow.....

wow. lets see here, it's monday 12:42 am, I HAVEN'T BEEN ASLEEP SINCE FRIDAY!
starscape was dope, as usual. i was exhausted from buzz the night before so i was all sorts of tired when i first got to starscape. i didn't really get into 'tha groove' of things until scotts set. as always it's scott that saves the night. i do admitt that it felt really different this year from last...don't know why, just did.
[meet up] hmmmm i never made it to any :\ my bad. i was running around all night getting lost and exploring (no drugs needed), if it weren't for drgnfly and redhead finding me near sunrise i wouldn't have seen ANY bluelighters. so big upz for the dynamic duo!!!! good seeing you both, sinthetic, mr sticky & ket! SO SORRY for everyone i didn't run into! hmm or maybe you were all just hiding from me??? :p
[sunrise] fantastic! nuff said
i'll hopefully get some pictures scanned and so the whole world can see what an incredible weekend we all had. hope everyone made it home safe. til next year ya'll....
christine
aim.chriskle8 [surprise me]
ps. i can read, apparently i need a password to post in the other thread...maybe i'm just slow.....

Yup miss chriskle... i went looking for you at the beach after finding you... but once again you disappeared on me.
It was a great event but i agree with chriskle. It felt very different this year. But the sunrise ... hmmmm i'd say this year's was better... purdier...
Good seeing all you bluelighters... and especially getting together with my evil disko banditz. Love you all very much.
Take care all, hope everyone had a great weekend...
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

starscape was to me just as majical as last year, i mean the djs were different, but the vibe was still there and there was even more room cuz that beach rocked!
i didnt really get to peep anyones full set, i mostly just chilled round with the girly i was with and walked everywhere, everywhere we went we had to go somewhere else
smile.gif
the only djs i remember rockin to was randall and emma, emma rocked shit correctly, i love her sets, although i thought the mc wasnt really necessary
i didnt meet any bl's but oh well, i already know all the cool ones anyway
smile.gif

overall the sound was better this year, more room this year, it wasnt as hot this year, there was water al night this year
the djs were better last year
i met alot more new people last year
it all evens out
smile.gif

starscape was to me just as majical as last year, i mean the djs were different, but the vibe was still there and there was even more room cuz that beach rocked!
i didnt really get to peep anyones full set, i mostly just chilled round with the girly i was with and walked everywhere, everywhere we went we had to go somewhere else
smile.gif
the only djs i remember rockin to was randall and emma, emma rocked shit correctly, i love her sets, although i thought the mc wasnt really necessary
i didnt meet any bl's but oh well, i already know all the cool ones anyway
smile.gif

overall the sound was better this year, more room this year, it wasnt as hot this year, there was water al night this year
the djs were better last year
i met alot more new people last year
it all evens out
smile.gif