Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

thank you drizzew and eternalsunrise for offering to pick me up at the airport, but it's definate now that i'm not going
frown.gif
there is something good that came out of this though...i got a job! and i start monday.
well i hope all you have blast...i know you will
smile.gif

well, apparently my only hope of being able to pull this shit off has fallen apart on me...
so it looks like i'm not going to be in Baltimore this weekend...i'm really sorry
and especially sorry to anyone i may have disappointed in the process
this is just my life, and this is just the way that everything that i ever want to do, ends up...
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 04 June 2001).]

me and my boy j are both comin up from richmond... lookin forward to another kick ass starscape///////////

me and my boy j are both comin up from richmond... lookin forward to another kick ass starscape///////////

goddamn.. 5 more dayyys!!!!
are there any more rooms left at the BW?
wink.gif

------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

there is now phoebestar - i just called and cancelled my hotel
frown.gif

Damn...That sucks you and Kurve can't make it.
frown.gif

My plane touches down thursday! Woo-muthafuckin hoo! Can't wait to see you old and new faces...
smile.gif

ruffiano
------------------
Ruffiano-san
"The simple explanation always follows the complex solution" Hai!

ummmmmm....ok.... so, for those of us who cant remember stuff that was decided a week or 2 ago, can someone please repost the meetup places and times??
thanx
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
*Life is about not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it,
without knowing what's going to happen next. *

SoulFly: GRRRRRR
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

SoulFly: GRRRRRR
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

Meet up info:
4:30 Best Western Hotel,Address will be provided soon for those not staying there.
10:00 meetup in parking lot of venue.(Still not decided)
12:00 meet up inside the park at the pier.

I think inside we should meet were Drgnfy suggested, because he was there last year:
As you walk past the securities you will be going up a walkway. When you come up the walkway there will be P-Poties on the left and the main tent on the right. In between there is an open space. Its the easiest place to spot people.

as it looks now i got an extra ticket, thats ONE extra ticket and i cannot get it till i get there cuz its on will call or some shit, so if anyone knows me or wants to meet there to buy it off me, then that would be cool, cuz i need to get that money back
alls i want is face value $35, im not sure if its sold out yet but email me or im me
dcjungalo-aim
[email protected]

Just 4 more days!!!!!!!....I hope I make it till then....
wink.gif
wink.gif

/me slaps Crow on the booty...wh00t....
smile.gif

I think it's bullshit how you can't return a ticket, even weeks before the event. I'm telling you , there a bunch of Nazi's!