Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

smh254, im going on ben's bus.....see ya there
smile.gif

btw- moderator....it would be really cool to have a seperate locked post stating the *exact* location of the meet up area since there are so many posts and this seems like a huge event for bluElithtaz.

smile.gif

btw- moderator....it would be really cool to have a seperate locked post stating the *exact* location of the meet up area since there are so many posts and this seems like a huge event for bluElithtaz.

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

~*Liquid/Josh*~ Heya Love, wuZup?! ~_^ I didn't know you were going to Starscape??? That is TOO cool. I'm *definately* there...ya know, since I'm originally from MD and all, hehe...it sux, I dunno if I'm gonna be able to go back to FL or not for school. Ah, whatever, everything will work itself out...I just can't wait till this Saturday...((((STARSCAPE)))) hehe...I dunno if I told you? My new aim sn is EnergyStarAlly. Well, love you lotza, Drop me an email and lemme know what's going on so we can be sure to meet up!!!

~*Liquid/Josh*~ Heya Love, wuZup?! ~_^ I didn't know you were going to Starscape??? That is TOO cool. I'm *definately* there...ya know, since I'm originally from MD and all, hehe...it sux, I dunno if I'm gonna be able to go back to FL or not for school. Ah, whatever, everything will work itself out...I just can't wait till this Saturday...((((STARSCAPE)))) hehe...I dunno if I told you? My new aim sn is EnergyStarAlly. Well, love you lotza, Drop me an email and lemme know what's going on so we can be sure to meet up!!!

------------------
I am the kitty goddess bunny fairy magical happy girl:)

hey guys....i just came up with a national landmark....
since it says on ultraworld's site that we can bring pretty much anything we want, i am gonna bring a big huge yellow fuzzy blanket and lay it out in the "Cloudwatch area"... it should be easy enough to spot. i dont know about you guys, but i suck at remembering meetup times and places, but if i was at a party looking for somewhere to sit down, i would definitely be attracted to a big yellow fuzzy blanket
smile.gif

so if you see the big yellow blanket, stop by for candy and a massage. and i'm bringing lots of film so prepare to get mad pics taken.
2 more days!!
oh, and by the way, i'll be up at the best western around 2 or 3 assuming i dont get super-lost on the long trip to baltimore.
to those of you who are no longer going.... you will be in our thoughts.
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
*Life is about not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it,
without knowing what's going to happen next. *
[This message has been edited by E-girl (edited 07 June 2001).]

E-girl that works for when were inside the venue.We still need someone to find out what is outside the party.If no one has found a landmark by time we get down there I guess I will just have to find a way to go by the venue and to get on a computer when I get up with there to let everyone know.
~Liquid

/me shakes his booty
I leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Good idea E-Girl. I'll look for you.

Starscape 2001 Final Meet up info....

AS requested this thread will be used ONLY for info on the meet up itself.Please do not reply to this except to keep it bumped.
4:30 meet up at best western.
BEST WESTERN HTL AND CONF CTR
Baltimore, MD
5625 ODONNELL STREET
Baltimore, MD
171 Rooms / 12 Floors
Telephone: 410-633-9500
Fax: 410-633-2812
10:00 meet up outside the party.There will be a yellow blanket tied to the fence outside the venue.Just go over and u will see the big group of kids.
11:45 meet up for those who couldnt make it at 10.As you walk past the securities you will be going up a walkway. When you come up the walkway there will be P-Poties on the left and the main tent on the right. In between there is an open space. Its the easiest place to spot people. Look for a huge yellow blanket with alot of kids around it and that will be us.
4:30 meet up at same location as 12:00.From here we can finish up the night and go to the after party together.
~Liquid
------------------
AIM: TranceJungle2001
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.
[This message has been edited by Liquid69Raver (edited 07 June 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Liquid69Raver (edited 08 June 2001).]

/me shakes booty non stop.
I start my journy tonight and we offically leave for baltimore tomorrow morning.I cant wait to see all my old peole again and to meet all my new peeps.This is gonna be one hell of a party.I hope everyone is as ready as I am.
~Liquid
------------------
AIM: TranceJungle2001
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.

Hey all,
FIVE (5) TICKETS FOR SALE
Looks like part of my crew are not going to be able to make it to the party. If you need tickets, let me know. I paid $37 each for them.
I live in the Lynchburg VA area and can deliver or meet you if you live anywhere close to there or can meet you before the show. I'm heading up Friday night and will be staying at the Best Western Baltimore where a lot of other bl'er's will be
smile.gif

Email me at [email protected].
------------------
I'm usually just a raving lunatik, but on weekends I'm a LunEatik RavEr :)

also look for E-Girls Fuzzy Yellow Blanket in the "Cloud Watching" area.