• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking Speed (Base/Crystal)

All forms of Ice, lower grade meth and amphetamines between nearly every one I know is referred to as speed to avoid the negative stigma.

hyroller said:
no way. speed and ice are completely DIFFERENT DRUGS. ice is the unrefined, crystalline form of meth/amphetamines. speed is the finished product, and i can tell you now, ice that's been cut to shit is no match for fucking dynamite louie. it would be wise to research your drugs before making such grandiose statements...!

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=55873

Last edited:
no way. speed and ice are completely DIFFERENT DRUGS. ice is the unrefined, crystalline form of meth/amphetamines. speed is the finished product, and i can tell you now, ice that's been cut to shit is no match for fucking dynamite louie.

Hyroller most of the stuff you will buy labelled as 'speed' in Aus is just Meth that's been cut to the shit. Amp is around depending who you know it's just not very easy to come by.

Read the My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine! thread belarki posted a link to.

it would be wise to research your drugs before making such grandiose statements.
Might want to heed some of your own advise mate. 8)

Last edited:
no way. speed and ice are completely DIFFERENT DRUGS. ice is the unrefined, crystalline form of meth/amphetamines. speed is the finished product, and i can tell you now, ice that's been cut to shit is no match for fucking dynamite louie. it would be wise to research your drugs before making such grandiose statements...! 8)

Yeaahh... no.

no way. speed and ice are completely DIFFERENT DRUGS. ice is the unrefined, crystalline form of meth/amphetamines. speed is the finished product, and i can tell you now, ice that's been cut to shit is no match for fucking dynamite louie. it would be wise to research your drugs before making such grandiose statements...! 8)

Wires crossed much. 8)

I suggest having a read of the aforementioned thread. :)

Haha nope, you've been an meth head all along ;)

right.

i'm the uneducated fool who can't tell the difference between a crystallised form of methamphetamine and its various other forms?
okay. sure 8) 8) 8)

so that's why! you get completely different effects from the two separate drugs.

if someone gave me a baggie with shards and MSM crushed up together and told me it was louie, i'm pretty sure i'd be able to identify it as not being what i asked for.
even that thread states that the purer form of the two can produce far more intense & possibly adverse effects. anyway - whatever. this has nothing to do with this thread. i'll continue on into my own hopelessly deluded oblivion, shall i :p

Last edited:
Yeah Hyroller, you are so totally wrong about the ice being unrefined and speed the finished product, laughably wrong to be honest. The fact is ice is considerabley more refined than most speed and certainly more refined than all speed, unless that speed is just heavily cut ice ofcourse.

I don't understand the point in comparing cut ice to dynamite louie? You either compare shit louie and shit ice or dynamite ice and dynamite louie.

I dont get this whole thread when i made a comparisent between speed types. Meth (ice) will always be in crystal form unless its cut or not synthed properly. Then u have sulphate which is putty in pure form and when i touch it, it falls apart. Either of them gets cut. People should stop referring to this "base" shit or whatever. If someone is gonna bother to synth meth then they would convert the freebase to hcl.

It's a slang term, not a chemical term. Just one of those things. And meth definately isn't always in crystal form.

If its not crystal it aint pure then.

Are you serious??? 8)

The crystal form of methamphetamine is not necessarily pure and is by no means a good indicator of purity. Although it's considerably harder to produce crystals from a less pure product, it's not impossible. Another point to consider is the addition of dimethylsulfone (MSM) will assist in the creation of some nice looking shards.

I think something else to consider is that some nice freebase oil can be very pure and it's far from being a crystal...... :\

Once again it might be an idea for some people to read the My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine! thread.

Are you serious??? 8)

The crystal form of methamphetamine is not necessarily pure and is by no means a good indicator of purity. Although it's considerably harder to produce crystals from a less pure product, it's not impossible. Another point to consider is the addition of dimethylsulfone (MSM) will assist in the creation of some nice looking shards.

I think something else to consider is that some nice freebase oil can be very pure and it's far from being a crystal...... :\

Once again it might be an idea for some people to read the My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine! thread.

In its pure form yes it is. It can be cut with other things to make it look like crystals. Have u seen a reduction before? Pseudo is crystalline substance. If its in any other form (except freebase oil) u know its not pure come on Lil angel u should know better than that. Just look at MDMA, thats crystaline in its pure form too.

True that. Sure people cut it with MSM which is nasteeh shit, but purest form is crystallized (coming from a very reliable source).
Some base may be purer; only when the pure shards are not cut. Base is just as likely to be cut.
Pure shards are very, very different looking to the nasty MSM cut shit. If ya know what to look for, it's easy as pie to determine the (approximate) purity. Nothing else looks, tastes or feels like pure crystal.

True that. Sure people cut it with MSM which is nasteeh shit, but purest form is crystallized (coming from a very reliable source).
Some base may be purer; only when the pure shards are not cut. Base is just as likely to be cut.
Pure shards are very, very different looking to the nasty MSM cut shit. If ya know what to look for, it's easy as pie to determine the (approximate) purity. Nothing else looks, tastes or feels like pure crystal.

Yes ur correct, pure meth in hcl form is crystal. Please forget the term base, why do people refer to cut meth+msm or amphetamine sulphate as base?

Meth freebase is an oil. LOL at the person who consumed it in freebase form. Meth base would not last very long say if u put it in a container or whatever as it would evaporate or decompose or react with carbon dioxide in the air to form the carbonate salt so thats why it would be very rare on the streets.

i've seen base about four times after being in the shard community for about 7-8 yrs! and it wasn't even being sold

Last edited:
LOL at the person who consumed it in freebase form. Meth base would not last very long say if u put it in a container or whatever as it would evaporate or decompose or react with carbon dioxide in the air to form the carbonate salt so thats why it would be very rare on the streets.

Like I said I was there at the cook. It was about 5 minutes old when I consumed it.