• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking Speed (Base/Crystal)

^ Most 'base' people get isn't really freebase methamphetamine. In fact, freebase methamphetamine is an oil (I've seen it personally). Most base is just really cut to shit in my experience.

Snort it, but don't expect too much or you'll ruin it for yourselves.

Yeah u beat me to it. I was wondering the same thing. Why the hell does everyone say base for? Meth is shards or ice and sulphate is white putty.

The "base"that everyone means is cut with a fast evaporating solvent. Ive seen it happen to me in europe too when i had 12grams and i put it on foil on top of the radiator and i was left with bout 7grams. I was rather annoyed. Its usually cut with glucose.

Just dry it if its a bit wet, cut it up with an id card and rack it up with a rolled 100 dollar note lol

It will kick in faster and harder than oral administration. Dont expect to be munted or anything. Ull have a very clear head with lots and lots of euphoria and fast movements, thats if its good gas haha

Sustanon said:
Yeah u beat me to it. I was wondering the same thing. Why the hell does everyone say base for? Meth is shards or ice and sulphate is white putty.

Why do they even sell base for? They could probably charge more for purer product and not have to go to the effort of cutting it.

I was about to ask about why you were mentioning sulphate but then I remembered you previously lived in Europe, didn't you?

I was under the impression that sulphate was rare/nonexistant here in Aus, and that most speed or base is methamphetamine.

Base seems to be a term for meth that isn't crystalline or powdered. So the gooey, wet, gluggy stuff, despite the fact that it's not actually freebase methamphetamine.

Why do they even sell base for? They could probably charge more for purer product and not have to go to the effort of cutting it.

I don't know much about the cooking process for meth, but I was told base is the result of a shoddy cooking process or using dodgy materials. Anyone who's more acquainted with the process feel free to correct me. As for why they cut it, why does any drug get cut? Extra $$.

Sustanon: Give me a enough time and I can make your 'base' look like crystal. ;)

Crankinit: Amphetamine sulphate is indeed rare on the streets. Regarding the synth, well, no synth discussion. But I can tell you that a dodgy synth will indeed result in a product that looks like crap. And the extra $? I said in my post above you could probably make the same extra dollars selling pure product these days, but that's only because of the cut product that has been on the market all this time. I'm aware of a few people myself (and I am not a very social person) that are prepared to pay top dollar for quality because they can afford it.

Yeah you're right, but it's an issue of trust. If you're close to a supplier and you trust them and you both know your shit, then yeah you can come to an agreement to pay extra for pure product, but otherwise we have a problem of collective action/prisoners dilemma situation where dealers will cut it and sell it as pure because they make more money, so customers will always assume it is cut and refuse to pay a higher price for purportedly 'pure' product, so dealers will always cut it to assure a reasonable profit, and so the cycle goes on to the detriment of both parties. (who knew Logic 101 and game theory would apply to the drug trade? The irony being that I failed logic because I spent that semester munching down pills and smoking ice).

Another thought I've always had is that we hear so much about the 'ice' epidemic, if they cut it into a powder to avoid the crystalline appearance and sell it under another name (base, speed), then you avoid that negative stigma and can sell to people who wouldn't be willing to take 'ice' because of it's negative reputation.

Another thought I've always had is that we hear so much about the 'ice' epidemic, if they cut it into a powder to avoid the crystalline appearance and sell it under another name (base, speed), then you avoid that negative stigma and can sell to people who wouldn't be willing to take 'ice' because of it's negative reputation.

This is so true, I know of a few people that think 'ice' is a dirty word but if I say speed then it's all OK. I try to explain to them its most probably excatly the same drug, never gets through but so I guess the government's scare tatics do actully work on some people.

In relation to the OP, I agree with the rest of the comments, just swallow or rack it up, 1/2g each should be fine. I just find you have to lay off it during the day on Saturday and set a time Saturday evening for when you should re-dose. Otherwise it's all gone by midday sat and I'm alsleep by midnight.

Have fun, stay safe.

I'm aware of a few people myself (and I am not a very social person) that are prepared to pay top dollar for quality because they can afford it.

I agree with this, I would rather pay top dollar too. IMO it would be cheaper then buying heavly cut shit. The speed I get is cheap and I need to rail up half gram lines to feel anything. I guess thats what I get when I can buy 5 grams of this stuff for the same price of 1 grams of shards. Too bad I cant source shards. :(

I would have to join the people saying eat/rack it up.

Much prefer the high and length better.

Smoking is fun, but not much more than that really.

Do not smoke it first time around. I did - but I had an experienced icehead lighting it for me and guiding me though A-Z. It takes a lot of time to learn how to do it perfectly, not burning the shit into an oblivion. Snort it brother.

Sustanon: Give me a enough time and I can make your 'base' look like crystal. ;)

Crankinit: Amphetamine sulphate is indeed rare on the streets. Regarding the synth, well, no synth discussion. But I can tell you that a dodgy synth will indeed result in a product that looks like crap. And the extra $? I said in my post above you could probably make the same extra dollars selling pure product these days, but that's only because of the cut product that has been on the market all this time. I'm aware of a few people myself (and I am not a very social person) that are prepared to pay top dollar for quality because they can afford it.

Sulphate in its pure form isnt crystals. If the gas that was sold as meth and cut with all sorts of shit then yeah u could clean it. Wouldnt take much at all. An acetone wash would prob be sufficient. Meth and sulphate are a bit different. I prefer sulphate over meth anyway, maybe cos im used to it.

Amphetamines are serious business, without sounding like a bad school drug program - think about the potential consequences, they can be big. That said, amphetamines are very fun, don't bother with smoking it, just snort/swallow/sublingual.

What would be the effect if I snort 100mg and sub 50mg?

Of course they are estimated figures.

I have some stuff here which has been tested to be amp not methamp but barely any is left, it was some left over i bought from a mate.

What would the come up be like? I would redose with the meth i will be buying.

Depends on how pure ur product is. Id say snort all of it at once n redose later with meth haha

Comeup is same as oral except it will kick in a bit faster n stronger but will last a bit less than oral. It will prevent u from an upset stomache that i usually get like butterflies and funny feeling when i come down. I can never snort anymore cos i fuked ip up from other stuff n easily bleeds n all. grrrrr

I too have always thought of Base meth as the gooey oily type stuff. I like it more than shards anyway. Everytime I have shards I end up getting more undesirable effects than good. Base FTW

Like many others have said, you would be aswell snorting it instead of smoking. Dosage is impossible to give really, purity can vary a lot. Just start small and work your way up.

Sustanon said:
Sulphate in its pure form isnt crystals. If the gas that was sold as meth and cut with all sorts of shit then yeah u could clean it. Wouldnt take much at all. An acetone wash would prob be sufficient. Meth and sulphate are a bit different. I prefer sulphate over meth anyway, maybe cos im used to it.

Are you talking about amphetamine sulphate? If so then yes there is quite a difference in my opinion between meth and amphetamine.

If you meant methamphetamine sulphate, then I can't imagine any difference at all apart from the fact that it would have a differing molecular weight and therefore a slightly changed potency mg for mg compared to meth HCl.

Are you talking about amphetamine sulphate? If so then yes there is quite a difference in my opinion between meth and amphetamine.

If you meant methamphetamine sulphate, then I can't imagine any difference at all apart from the fact that it would have a differing molecular weight and therefore a slightly changed potency mg for mg compared to meth HCl.

Naaah i meant amphetamine sulphate which isnt crystalline in its pure form.

Ur right bout the meth sulphate.

Just eat 2 points and see how you go(put it on ur tounge and washed down with liquid). thats the way i first did it stayed awake all night and it was worth while. took at 9PM and went till 9am.

no way. speed and ice are completely DIFFERENT DRUGS. ice is the unrefined, crystalline form of meth/amphetamines. speed is the finished product, and i can tell you now, ice that's been cut to shit is no match for fucking dynamite louie. it would be wise to research your drugs before making such grandiose statements...! 8)