Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking Speed (Base/Crystal)

blah_blah1991

Bluelighter
Hey Guys

I am thinking of trying speed for my 18th with a friend who will be also trying it for the first time.

I was planning to stay awake from Friday until Sunday around midday.

We both wanted to smoke it because we both barely use drugs (E about every 3-4 months and I have used codeine 3 times).

How much do you think we would need between us (Obviously depends on quality) and how exactly do you smoke it? I heard that you get a light bulb unscrew the metal part, take everything out of the light bulb and replace the metal part with a bottle cap with two holes, one hole with a straw to suck up the vapor and one hole as a choke/place to allow drugs to enter in.

Any tips

Thanks

Depends on quality

You really need a glass pipe

There's an art to vaporising speed and you will waste alot if you're not carefull.

I would just feel wrong advising an under-18 y/o what to do in these matters.

Conserve your brain cells. Your brain is not going to be finished forming for a few years yet, and smoking highly addictive stimulants can disrupt that process. Bluelight is a harm-reduction facility ~snip~

If you're adamant on taking speed - my suggestion would be to split a half-gram between yourselves and just snort or drink it. Smoking the drug actually causes you to lose most of it. If you ingest it, it will go through your entire digestive system, giving you 'more bang for your buck', so to speak. But if you don't know anything about the drug, then you're not going to have any clue about the quality you're getting or the dose you'll need.

Again - be very very mindful of what you're thinking about getting yourself into.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Just because it goes through your entire digestive system doesn't mean your getting more bang for your buck. Do you mean you are absorbing more? Might be true, and also oral dosing lasts longer then other dosing methods.

^ Just because it goes through your entire digestive system doesn't mean your getting more bang for your buck. Do you mean you are absorbing more? Might be true, and also oral dosing lasts longer then other dosing methods.

yes - i am speaking in terms of absorption
takes longer to pass through the kidneys, etc
might have to wait 10 mins or so after dosing, but it will keep you charging longer

^ I'm not sure what you mean by it takes longer to pass through the kidneys; most drugs when taken orally are absorbed through the small intestine due to it's large surface area and because it's easier for substances to cross cell membranes there as opposed to the stomach.

One of the benefits of oral dosing of amphetamines I think is that, at least for me, because I'm getting a less intense high then other methods I'm more able to focus on things I'm doing if I'm planning on using the stimulants to be productive. If I snort them or whatever I'm usually too bouncy and wanting to have fun rather then get work done.

Yeah, putting aside the point of whether 18 year olds should be using meth, smoking it as a first timer probably isn't a good idea unless you have an experienced user who can show you your way around a crackpipe. Otherwise you'll just end up burning as much as you inhale and wasting your drugs.

I'd say try snorting it. If you're planning on going from friday - sunday you'd probably want half a gram or so each. Eating is also effective, but you'll need higher doses and it doesn't have the same kick snorting does.

I'd also suggest snorting it.

I'm guessing you're starting around 8ish or onwards.

Now, if it's base, and you wanna be rushing off your fucking head, snort a 1/4g. Or 2.5 points.
Snort only half if you just wanna be 'good'. Another half whenever you feel you need to.

That should get you through til about lunchtime Saturday for sure, since it's your first time. Rinse repeat.

Half a gram each should be fine.

If it's crystal you should only need half that. But get maybe 7 or 8 points just in case. ;)

buy a glass pipe from some dodgy asian vendor.

Best bet is to have someone who knows what they're doing show you, and good chance if you plan to do enough to keep you awake til 'miday sunday', you're gonna stay awake alot longer, there is no time limit on meth, and if you have more - you WILL take more, especially smoking it.

good luck... meth sucks balls.

First time you really shouldnt need much IMO. Like they ^ said, you will need someone to show you how to work the pipe, its different to a weed pipe and can be tricky if you dont know what your doing. Keep in mind the comedown can be rough especially after a few days of no sleep, might help to plan for this aswell. Be safe and Good Luck.

Because it's your first time I'd suggest you rail it or parachute it, if you don't know what you're doin the cracky can waste a fair bit.

To stay up from Friday morning until Sunday arvo I reckon grab a gram, chop up a few lines and inhale as needed. For a quicker rush or parachute for a longer high.

Remember that the first time you snort/swallow speed you may not even notice it straight up, the effects can be quite subtle, so it's really easy to overdo it.

Lastly after a few days with no sleep the come down is gonna suck big time so be prepared to be hating life for a few days.

Like others said, I would suggest snorting it for now.
Making a pipe from a glass bulb isn't that easy either. I've never seen a bulb with a screw off bottom - normally I have to use pliers to get the metal bit off.
Real crackies can also be hard to find if your in Vic where their illegal.

I would suggest snorting most of it, and if you want to try smoking it do it off foil. You'll waste most of it but you might get a taste of what it's like. Just remember to burn off your foil first.

^ A friend of mine managed to make a bulb with a screw off bottom that made it super easy to smoke out of... was pretty good as a pipe too surprisingly.

Just be wary mate, meth isn't as great as people assume. I'd suggest doing pills, but even those are shit these days

Best way to get most out of it is to IV it. By no means am i reccomending it to u tho. I would just snort/bomb it. If its good speed it will last u ages. I was up 2 days from bout 100mg.

Thanks for all the info guys, I was under the impression that base cannot be snorted? If this isn't the case we will probably just snort the stuff. We both feel we want this euphoric rush that you hear about all the time.

The reason for not doing pills is that there is a rave the week after and I wanna leave the pills to that week.

There is no way i would IV it =) Not my type of thing.

Thanks again for all the info, i will approach with caution

You can definately snort base. Hell when there was a bit of a dry patch with good crystal here I snorted some of that really thick pasty base that looks like vegemite. Had to break it up into little chunks and snort those and let them dissolve in my nose. Kept me charged up for a big weekend though. Good times.

When you snort say 1/8g will you get a rush? Also how long with that work or is that dose to low?

Thanks

^ Most 'base' people get isn't really freebase methamphetamine. In fact, freebase methamphetamine is an oil (I've seen it personally). Most base is just really cut to shit in my experience.

Snort it, but don't expect too much or you'll ruin it for yourselves.

When you snort say 1/8g will you get a rush? Also how long with that work or is that dose to low?

Thanks

I'd say it's closer to being too high, if your gear is good. Should only need 50mg - 100mg for a first dose. Start on the low end of that and see how it feels for you, you can always do more. Don't expect to get 'fucked up' like MDMA or whatever though, it's a very clear, lucid high.