• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking Speed (Base/Crystal)

I agree, fish oil is fantastic, i take 9 caps per day8o and they are bloody big, but worth it. the chemist put me onto them for my aching bones :! getting old. But also suggested popping the cap and putting the oil of 1 cap in my sons food...all sorts of benefits for kiddies aswell like ^^said. Give them a try, cant hurt and they are not expensive.

I'm gonna use my first post here to set a couple people straight.

Meth speed base ice crystal etc, is one of the worst drugs for speculation, every second person you speak to knows its "ketone this, pesudo that". etc, rarely is any of it true or spoken with any true knowledge on the subject, just like the "95% percent pure columbian cocaine" that your mums dads brothers aunties boyfriend gets....... ;)

Firstly without getting into syths and things of that nature, amphetamine in australia is usually methamphetamine, because the common sythesis most people use to cook it relates to the use of pseudoephedrine and not ephedrine and with this particular reaction the end result is (meth)amphetamine, it would actually take further reductions to create straight amphetamine, hence why a massive percentage of the speed here is meth not straight amphet.

Now onto base etc, meth base is infact a clear(ish) oil. The gluggy speed you get is NOT base. Methamphetamine sulphate is hygroscopic which means it readily absorbs water from the air, resulting in the 'gluggy' speed that you receive, cutters like glucose make this worse and make the speed even gluggier because of the water, and from other left over sources of moisture such as acetone wash.

Lastly Ice is NOT technically methamphetamine. Ice has become a slang media term for crystal methamphetamine, which is in actual fact not true 'ice'. Proper ice was around a fair bit in the 90's from asia, and has been in asia for a long time. This particular substance is called 4-MAR or 4methyl-aminorex, and gives a bit more of a euphoric charge when smoked, a bit more like mdma than amphetamine, very tasty stuff indeed if you can find it.

Hope ive cleared up some stuff for some people :)

Last edited:
I don't think the 'ice = 4mar' thing exists outside of internet drug nerd subculture. I doubt anyone who doesn't frequant sites like bluelight has even heard of 4mar, to the vast majority of users, and of society, and of the media, ice = methamphetamine.

I agree with you totally these days the term 'ice' has taken over as a blanket term for any crystal methamphetamine.

However true methylaminorex ice was indeed around during the early and even late 90's, many a batch coming over from asia where it is massive, and im sure is still around today if you know the right people. Most people used to call it shabu, however both here and in asia just like with the term 'ice', shabu has kinda become a blanket term for any crystal amphet.

Im sure there will be plenty of 'oldschoolers' on this forum that has had the pleasure of sampling the substance at one point or another.

and on topic, i dont think its too difficult to smoke speed at all, especially with a cracky. If you have the idea that your vaporising it rather than smoking it in your head you cant go too far wrong, dont touch the lighter on the glass, find the 'sweet spot' where the gear starts to melt and turns to a puddle relativly slowly, then what i do is lower the lighter and 'dab' at it to keep the puddle going as needed. As long as the gear is liquid and smoking, you have enough heat and can continue to puff at it untill the bubbles and vapor off the pool start to slow down, at which point 'dab' at it with the lighter again, repeat as needed till the pool dissapears.

Its really easy to overheat and burn gear, and as someone said earlier is somewhat of any aquired skill to get the hang of, but you will work it out very quickly. hope i helped and be careful its a very harsh and addictive mistress.

Last edited:
Its really easy to overheat and burn gear, and as someone said earlier is somewhat of any aquired skill to get the hang of, but you will work it out very quickly. hope i helped and be careful its a very harsh and addictive mistress.

When I first started smoking I used to always hold the flame really close, like I was trying to melt the gear through the bowl instead of heating up the bowl at a distance to melt it. Once I was disabused of that notion by someone a bit more experienced with the pipe I found it pretty easy. I still rather enjoy snorting though, just for the conveniance, but there's something about the process of melting and smoking the gear that's so damn fun. I'd probably ingest every drug that way if I could.

re fish oil - i consider myself a fairly moderate\heavy meth user, and until recently found it very hard concerntrating on my "off days" for obvious reasons. I now use DMAE with Piracetam daily and that seems to combat the situation somewhat. I think i read somewhere that DMAE is like pharmacutical fish oil or something,.. either way, it does have a positive effect on mood :)

^^ Use fish oil too. Fish oil mainly provides omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) whereas DMAE will be boosting your choline (important when using nootropics). DMAE is a precursor to acetylcholine and is found in small amounts in sardines, mackerals, anchovies etc which might be where you've read the relationship between the two?

When I first started smoking I used to always hold the flame really close, like I was trying to melt the gear through the bowl instead of heating up the bowl at a distance to melt it. Once I was disabused of that notion by someone a bit more experienced with the pipe I found it pretty easy. I still rather enjoy snorting though, just for the conveniance, but there's something about the process of melting and smoking the gear that's so damn fun. I'd probably ingest every drug that way if I could.

LOL so true. it keeps the hands, mind, and eyes busy. what more can you ask for???

luckily i had a throng of heavy hardcore crackwhores coaching me back in the day. had i burnt the bowl, let alone the gear, i'd have been up the creek. lol

3494104036_bcb5823dc3.jpg

3494104002_2914d08984.jpg

things are looking on the up.......puddle majik!

filenet: you fucker. hahaha. i'm not going to be able to sleep now after seeing that!!!! :! :! :!