• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking Heroin Megathread v. Like Chasing a Dragon

When I used to smoke I was curious about this instead of chasin it on foil. I found that if u got a dabs setup and just use a small like bb size ball, it works fairly well and u can get some phat rips. By the way I've only had tar. Not sure what ur workin with

dump the water out of an oil rig and dab it. It provides a few moments of novel fun. About last week I put some powder H in the middle of a hash-oil dab and dabbed it.

ITSS WATER SOLUBLE DUMP THE WATER OUT

OK, so I normally just sniff #4 powder, but wanted to try and smoke. I selected black tar (would I have been better off with a #3 or something?)

I have been researching, and I get the gist of it: Put H on foil, light from underneath, and suck smoke up via straw/tube.

But I keep reading about how difficult the process is. People are talking about trouble in getting the heroin to slide on the foil, etc...

Is there anyway someone could just walk me through it, step by step, like I'm an idiot? I would be over the top grateful.

It's little things, like, should the foil be flat or fold it v shaped? Should the foil be single layer, double layer, etc...? Do I just put a blob in the middle of the foil, or do I try and smear it?

Seriously, if someone could hook me up with some kind of tutorial, I would be so thankful.

BTW, doing this solo for now. Thanks in advance for any help.

Search this forum, it's been discussed and described in great detail #3, #4 and black tar. It takes a little practice. You may want to grab some extra, you may well waste some until you get technique correct. Nothing so frustrating as not getting your desired effect from a substance b/c you burned it...

Number 3 is the best for smoking am sure I think with tar you just spot it. Yea as said the topic has been talked about a lit on the site. It took me a while to get it down and being able to keep the beatle together. Good luck am sure you will get good after a few practice bags! !

That's exactly it - practice, an experienced user present would help, I encourage you to never use alone. I did for years and almost died more times that I can count, and yes, once it was from "only smoking it". I remember it well, it was the night I "got it right", and went a bit overboard having gone from wasting maybe 1/2 to almost nothing. Be careful.

If its bth, you can also snort it - waterlining. That takes practice too, doesn't hit as fast, but wastes less done properly, and this takes practice, too. The only sure fire route I can think of is rectal, hard to screw that up, do empty your bowls first. Instructions can be found by searching.

Put it on the dull side of the foil. Tilt it like 40 degrees and it'll slide when it heats up. The hardest part for most people is catching the smoke. You want to keep the straw about an inch above the foil and maybe a third of an inch BEHIND the blob as it moves. That should save you a lot of trouble and afterwards it's just a matter of practice.

Number 3 is the best for smoking am sure I think with tar you just spot it. Yea as said the topic has been talked about a lit on the site. It took me a while to get it down and being able to keep the beatle together. Good luck am sure you will get good after a few practice bags! !

Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by, keeping the beetle together?

Should I keep the flame directly underneath, or should I move it back and forth, to help prevent burning?

In my head, it seems fairly straight forward, but everyone keeps saying how complicated it is, how much dope is wasted on the learning curve, etc... I'm just trying to figure out what exactly will the hard part be? Getting the lighter correct to not burn the H?

Is there a sign that I am over heating/cooking it? I'm probably going to give it a try tomorrow or the next day. I just don't want to ruin all my stuff.

Also, what is the purpose of tilting the foil and letting the H run? Is this a complicated skill to acquire? Is it better to just not even do this at first? Maybe save that skill until I have all of the other stuff down?

Again, thanks for all of the help.

Keep the flame about an inch below the foil and while smoking the heroin, tilt the foil to one side and you will notice the H sliding in whatever direction you tilted the foil. Try to keep the flame underneath the heroin at all times, follow it rather than moving the lighter back and forth wildly.

Smoking heroin really is very simple. The people saying it's incredibly complicated are exaggerating, just don't over think it. As long as you keep the flame an inch or so away from the foil your heroin won't burn. You also want to make sure the heroin isn't burning in one spot, keeping the foil tilted keeps the heroin from charring and wasting.

When I first started the Beatle used to spawn off into smaller ones and you want to keep it all together. I call the stuff number 3 turns into once heated on the foil the Beatle.

So I have moderate opiate experience but have mostly kept my use to pharms (primarily oxy) and have little experience with heroin and no experience with #3. Therefore I have never before smoked it . I have today acquired some to try but I am unsure when to stop smoking? I only used a small amount as I was told by a friend who also brought this stuff that it is particularly strong. At first it ran and smoked but now it seems to have turned into a black mass that initially bubbled and smoked but now produces no smoke. I was under the impression that it would all vaporise. Is it typical for it too reach this state and should i simply tear off more foil and smoke some fresh stuff? The taste also has changed. I am only very mildly high as I used a tiny amount and am getting the hang of catching the smoke but It seems to be nice stuff. I know this is a really basic question but any info would be nice. Thanks for any help.

It's not supposed to bubble up. If it does you are using too much heat, or it is cut with sugar or some other nasty cutting agent. Only use a small torch. If it still bubbling I would try another ROA like thru the nose. Smoking sugar is not good for your lungs.

Smoke a little - maybe 20mg. Wait 10min and feel the effect. If its cool - stop! If it's too weak smoke a little more. There is really is no hassle about it. :)

Ahh right thanks guys I know it's a super basic question but I just want to make sure I'm doing it right. Yeah I'm holding it a little further away now and there's no bubbling. I'm starting to get the hang of it now and I'm enjoying the itch. The high seems to be very short though especially compared to snorting #4. Also I hear that smoking is the safest roa, why is that?

Maybe safest regard OD. But I think that the best ROA when thinking about a healthy body is insuflation. All the cutting agents(maybe the H itself also) can really mess with you lungs.

Yea, the effects from smoking is not as longlasting, but it hits better IMO. I like to add a little snorting to the smoking.

When smoking no. 3 heroin its better to put at least 100mg on the foil. If you put too little on it will burn straight away. Take your time smoking it and have a break after each line to avoid od'ing. Just to be clear you need more on the foil but you don't have to smoke it all at once.

I'm addicted to smoking heroin, and I'm used to tar.
I just moved from the Seattle area to the East Coast and the only thing I can get here is white powder bullshit.
Yeah, everyone says it's way more pure but I don't give a fuck, I don't like it!
it doesn't satisfy me, even when I snort it it's just not the same!
I have just been smoking it up, but it's a huge waste cause I only get a few decent hits per bag and it's gone.
Is there a way to make it run better, like tar? or even turn it into tar?
I just want to get more out of it, and I know it's not really made to be smoked...
I tried water, and I tried breathing on it, but it didn't make much difference.
Idk if anyone else can relate since it seems like everyone likes the white better, but I love me some BTH and i miss it like hell!!