• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking Heroin Megathread v. Like Chasing a Dragon

@Smoky,
I can relate to that, however, I believe that a lot is settled when you can already laugh about them.
I have too collected so many of those..
Look at you now, your posts and back then..
Congratulations, indeed!:)

Last edited:
I saw a post on fb I made about a year ago "why am I constantly surrounded by dead lighters!?!?" Lol. And yeah, smoking will have ya addicted in no time flat

Thanks E!
Yes, the rewiring is taking time, it's a process - looking back I didn't even know how to post on BL. Every tiny thing was impossible. The brain really adjusts to drugs when dependent…

Hi anonymous, this is not the right section where to post about heroin, post it in Other Drugs!

If you can't post in the right forum perhaps there's no safe dose of heroin for you ;)

Heroin's purity varies a lot. Use around 5mg or less at a time & work your way up til you feel good. It kicks in very fast smoked so you won't be missing a rush doing that.

Don't even fuck with it though. I wish I never tried it and Im sure most people with a lot of experience with it would say the same. Its not that great after a while. Also it's easier to get addicted to and has the worst withdrawal compared to any other drug.

Last edited:
Up until a couple weeks ago, I smoked H for a few years, Id say, if you first starting out, put an amount equal to the size of a match head on foil, this is generally considered a 'point' of H, fire it up, hold in the smoke and you should feel it instantly, this will give you an idea how strong it is...if you suddenly feel like you are going to puke...its fucking strong!

Can you smoke heroin out of a bong on top of ash or something if you keep the flame from directly touching the heroin. I know that you "can" but im more curious as to how this would compare to the tin foil route or insufflation. Thanks,
Nick

yes, but it's really inefficient (heroin as a salt dissolves in water & even the freebase has moderate solubility)

Would railing it will always allow more heroin to enter the brain that smoking regardless of technique? In both of these techniques where is the major loss of heroin observed. I would assume smoking much would be lost burning away (at too high a heat) or possibly not be inhaled where as anything up the nose lost must be due to processes of the body. Be interesting to hear some info, peace

Yes you could ,but you may wast a bit of it in the process . You wouldn't want to wast any of that good ol smack though would ya bro ?

Could smoke it in a meth pipe if you wanted. But why? Go buy some Tinfoil. Even still. I found snorting to be superior. IV to be even more so obviously.

Could smoke it in a meth pipe if you wanted. But why? Go buy some Tinfoil. Even still. I found snorting to be superior. IV to be even more so obviously.

I have to agree with you here . Snorting is the next best to IV with #4 smack . The black tar on the west smokes pretty good though .