L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in therapy trying to work through these exact issues. I said "I'm not interested in anything anymore. Maybe that's weird." He said "It's uncommon, but not weird."
Hopefully he can help me find something so it's not a lost cause. As long as you're alive, something unexpected can happen that will change your mind.

It was an amazing day. no pressure and all presence. The woods; the water - all the simple things - your presence, is love.

Oh you have no idea how happy i was to see your name in the arrest for felony charges...... you deserve everything that comes to you you sack of shit..... hope someone's made you thier bitch by now. Half tempted to come visit you to actually say this to your face. Karma's a bitch ain't she?

Im the girl , i should be the one that talks feelings but im not . Ive had to be cold and guarded to survive my life so its not easy changing, but i do try because i love you but fuck man cut me some slack

stop lying and saying you love me when you very clearly aren't interested in the slightest

talk to me, tell me what's going on, or stop saying that you love me and making me think we'll get back together

you do this to me every day, but you still won't tell me what's going on and what's troubling you, no matter what I do

why are you making this so difficult?

I love you to pieces but your son who is here for the summer is evil. Can you not tell him to not act like he was raised by wolves?

I wish my father would team up with me, and help me establish a good life and living situation. He doesn't seem to want me around too much, and I'm mostly "alone" here. :/

so "get your ass around and help me" :p

Not punishing your son for having zero respect for anyone or anything because you feel bad because you have missed alot of his life is only harming him. Noone wants a kid around that doesn't listen and he will be in jail by 12. Wake the f up

ir5wiSG.jpg

Last edited:
kanshiketsu tathra

you gotta distinguish between having a kink for being used and actually being used. don't do this to yourself.

You're the fucking love of my life, I miss you so much. You have no fucking idea how much I miss you, your smell, touching your skin, making love to you..... I love you and always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.