L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that I've started to really open up to you, I'm fully expecting you to abandon me the same way everyone else always has. I really hope you prove me wrong, but I'm not going to be surprised if it happens

LOL! That is true for many people it seems, but I don't try to take someone's man. I can't stand those type of women.

What i meant is when does it stop that progression of emotions. (It certainly does curtail it suppose.)

What i meant is when does it stop that progression of emotions. (It certainly does curtail it suppose.)

Oh, I see what you mean now. It's true, those emotions can still develop. Usually when I find out someone is taken, it spoils it for me. It's like a turnoff.
It seems like some women get turned on when a guy is taken. I never understood that. A man with a wedding ring on will get more women after him.

hey bitch from 2019 you remember me nah you prolly dont but
i am moving on are you
prolly not
you're probably burnt out from work
byeeeee

hey fucker, if you tell me youre not using drugs and use them again i'm going to throw a boulder sized crack rock at you, and stop being a niggity when i dont reply, i cant reply when i'm sleeping you know

Status
Not open for further replies.