L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. I'm just sorry you're in pain. ?
I go through waves, highs and lows. Distractions and reminders. I go through a good part of the day without needing drugs. End of the night things seem impossible without sedatives to get to sleep. Living in a world without access to pentobarbital is fucking killing me, like the narrator from Fight Club.

I go through waves, highs and lows. Distractions and reminders. I go through a good part of the day without needing drugs. End of the night things seem impossible without sedatives to get to sleep. Living in a world without access to pentobarbital is fucking killing me, like the narrator from Fight Club.

Just do what you can to stay alive. You don't need to feel guilty about anything. You deserve to be here. People need you. Don't give up.

WOO wo what i thought this was like random thoughts specifically personal ones not cussin anyoones mom on here anyways
Ur fuckin wit me right?

❤ you CH
thank you. There's a tough time ahead for me. I shouldn't be surprised by what happened knowing how bad things were. I had the same reality blinders on everyone else has. It's quite terrible. You go through some shit and then I begin to realize how blind to reality I really am.

I appreciate that you cherished our friendship as you told your mom in your last days. I did too, my friend; always did and always will. I just needed you to get help and you were too scared to. I'll remember to ask for help soon if I'm not past the tears and grief in a few more days.

I am sorry you gave up. I regret your choice but respect your decision. I have lived so many days of my adult life wanting to give up too. I try to carry on now and actually want to, as painful as it is.

I don't think, despite how bad our relationship was at points, ever be as close to anyone else my entire life. I felt that you knew every bit of me that was worth knowing. You saw me mature more than I ever have previously in life and stop acting like SPOILED POST-CONSUMER HUMAN BUTTWIPE. And now every night after the day is done I am going to feel ultimately alone in this world. I didn't think I'd have to feel this way for another ten, fifteen years. I told you all those years you had to live, that your family needed you to. I'm sorry that we weren't enough, or that the drug had hijacked your brain. I really am, I love you more than you could possibly know.

And now I go on with my life, the mundanities, malfeasance, and mischief won't be the same without you, my dearest friend. Rest in peace.

I'm making dinner like you would be proud of. I don't believe in it, but if you're looking down at me right now I hope you're smiling. I'm going to do my best to live my life to the fullest. You devastated at least two people when you left us. I can't tell if your dad is putting on a brave face or is dealing with it in his own way, but I am sure it has devastated him too. The rest of your family misses you, the real you. The authentic, youthful, playful you. We all knew him and loved him so much. And now you're gone and I'm crying right now. It's going to be alright. This is a natural way to feel after a loss, I tell myself. Except I know your mother is always going to feel this way. I don't blame you for wanting to go first. I just wish I could have held your hand and said goodbye. I would have accepted your decision.

I am so sorry. Fuck. I am so sorry.

Love ya sis...... wish i could be around for you.... hate you seeing me so fucked up tho.... and that's what I'd be if i came back.

We had such a beautiful life together. I can't help but cry thinking about it. Your family and I miss you so badly. They would have supported you every step of the way with recovery. I'm sorry it didn't seem worthwhile to you.

I'm still moving on and cleaning up and doing what I'm supposed to be. I am going to try to smile more today. I haven't felt bad yet. It's just a tremendous amount of work. A thousand objects and references seem to mock me at every mental interpretation, every memory, every event. The notion we are everything and permeate throughout all of creation is distasteful to me as it implies I will never be "past this". I will get through this.

I remember grieving for another lost loved one in the past. I eventually moved on. I learned acceptance. It should hopefully not take me so long this time.

I am sorry I didn't push for you to get help earlier, though I'm sure it wouldn't have made any difference. I am sorry.

It's a struggle for me, so hard to understand. I can't find logic or reason in the horrible attributes you've so generously passed down to your only daughter, all the bad memories that have enraged me to the point where I couldn't function in a healthy state. I could say these things to your face and have but it just never fails to seem like you hear me/ don't care to hear me. YOU were the shitty parent. It's sickening to think back to all the time I spent hating my mom. A result from your poisonous hatred that you used to manipulate me with propaganda bullshit. Because you were bitter that she finally had enough? That's why you broke my innocence and shared this trait of illogical/unnecessary hatred? She loved you so much that she let you break her. You broke us all in our own ways. My brother who never met his biological father, loved you so much, you were his hero. My sisters who also had a shithead dad self entitled to his selfish needs was gone so often that you were their dad. I hear you were a good human at one point, I wasn't born yet so I didn't get to see this light. That's the hardest part of all of this, I grew to deal with all the other shit and most of us fixed our "broken" but how could you show this amazing person for 4 years just to one day come home and be polar opposite.. we all have trust issues from you. I get the trauma trust me i do. There's been many times I've been unable to control my emotions but taking your anger out on children is not comprehensible on a personal understanding. I've had a lot of time in my life to be around children from being an aunt when my sister had her first 2 kids before I was a teen, I am not declined to see how child/parenting should/shouldnt happen... fuck i had custody when I was 18 and showed more love than you ever did in a few months time. With saying this I need to conclude my words with a personal opinion on the entirety of emotional struggle and prevailing. You had custody after the divorce because I didn't want to go with mom, fair enough. Put aside all of your abuse and focus on how I moved out when I wasn't even legally an adult, sped past cocaine and occasionally Crack to everything on the menu of st drugs and more than ever selfdestructed with my love for heroin/fent/opiates. Now jump through time and compare my worst to current day. I got off of that shit all by myself. I had no direction for you let go of the little bit of parenting that you did attempt to help with and I guess I wouldnt let anyone "in". Consider all of these factors. Now, tell me, do you understand why I would turn gratitude of emotional pain+trauma into a tool I use to prevail? I'll assume "no" and probably some ignorant comment regarding a shrink, education that you believe is needed... essentially "bullshit" is what I think your response would inspire.
With all the horrible filth I was exposed to and especially so, when I chose to date a sociopath sick motherfuck... I have learned so much from growing and coping through it all in this young life of mine that can honestly say I understand the world a lot better than you do. a lot better than most closed minded mature adults do. It's hard to love myself for a stupid never ending list of self critism that I subcontiously use against my every move. Second guessing my decisions in any aspect... it sucks but I'm getting through this and I only recently noticed that I have this mental hate on for myself... I don't like to point fingers but if the shoe fits? (;
Conclusion is that I thank this suffering for showing me things that i wouldn't have learned without the struggle. I grow intellectually, every day. I grow to love myself a fraction more, every day. So yes, thank you sick head and sad soul but no thanks to you for acting like a cunt or the other evil mfs of the world.
Well i guess ill be seeing you on Monday, lunch visit. Always feels more like a fucking appointment.

I wish I'd told you what you mean to me. You were the best friend and lover I ever had and even though it's been 9 years I still think about you all the time and feel a great longing to be with you again. Even though you're in a better place now, I love you just as much as I ever did and I'd pay any price to see you one more time. Now that you're gone I am empty, a half-person. You were my soul mate. I often take too many pills so we can once more be together, forever.
I miss you.
I really fucking miss you, damn it.

I wish I'd told you what you mean to me. You were the best friend and lover I ever had and even though it's been 9 years I still think about you all the time and feel a great longing to be with you again. Even though you're in a better place now, I love you just as much as I ever did and I'd pay any price to see you one more time. Now that you're gone I am empty, a half-person. You were my soul mate. I often take too many pills so we can once more be together, forever.
I miss you.
I really fucking miss you, damn it.
That was pretty powerful. I'll try not to hold onto these feelings for so long, thank you for sharing.

I am going to smoke the rest of the joint I shared with you when you were alive buddy. I'm so thankful to have shared part of it with you man. I hope you found peace in death that I am still struggling to find in life. ☠

I admit I am going to have a drink now, buddy, I made it quite strong. It would have been to your liking. I realize now you were straight out of The Idiot, namely not "the idiot" i.e. main character, but one of the peripheral ones. The old man who is a chronic alcoholic and eventually gets run over by a carriage. You drank like that. It seemed to be your calling. It seems a lot of people find that calling and run with it.

I'm still holding up well. I miss you and wish you were here but I'm not going to make my whole life about my past. I'm still moving on. I wish I could say the same for your parents.

I am going to smoke the rest of the joint I shared with you when you were alive buddy. I'm so thankful to have shared part of it with you man. I hope you found peace in death that I am still struggling to find in life. ☠
That's a big step. Hope you're doing ok. Hope it's not too dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.