Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raechel: Hey, I'm a Rachel, too! Anyway, there were previously two versions of DanceSafe in AZ... AZRaveSafe and Southern Arizona Harm Reduction (in Tucson), which I, along with two UofA students, helped spearhead. However, things kind of fell apart right around the time the scene did. AZRaveSafe just sort of went the way of the dinosaurs, it was a school project pf a girl in Phx and she just chose not to really run it anymore.

And for everyone who didn't know, I currently live in Tucson again. Neener neener. =D

Old guy said:
the scene didn't go anywhere
the people did
they will be back!

The people are the scene. Without the people, what's left?

Therefore, the scene deteriorated.

But they're slowly finding their way home. =]

They better be back soon....moving to Tempe in t-minus 7 months! :D

ohhh WOW!!!! i have heard suuuuuuch wonderful things about you Dr. J... Let's DEFINATELY hang out when you get out here!

Oh trust me girlie....I plan on it ;)

We'll be down in the middle of march over spring break to pick out our pad and soak up a bit of the scene. I'l keep ya posted!

Name: Kris
Music: Love it
Aim: is bad for your health
Age: I can buy beer, but I still don't get a break on my car insurance.

Aggh Snokie snokie now!look whoooo's back

hey hey hey people..... it's been to long.........how is everybody??? ........
Anyways Kandi I hope you are doing well, sorry I hadn't called you, I've lost your number..... e-mail it to me again @
[email protected].
For all you Music Heads out there. Irene's (Congress & Fifth -downtown Tucsun) every Friday night is now hosting 3 Brothas Prods. 21 & up event with proper I.D. , $3-$5 cover. For more Info Contact #520-546-5908 and ask for Omari. Hope to see all you there. Always Remember.......... Keep It Real....Keep It Music...One!

see ya soon!!!!

what up ya'lll !!!
i will be moving to tuscon in june and can't wait to get there i have lived way out in the sticks in ohio since moving here from so cal in 2000 so im ready to meet new people and go to some good parties .

P.L.U.R. :)

well, i was going to say why the fuck would you move to tucson *crazy*, and then you said you were from ohio... sooooo... big improvement :p

welcome- give us all a ring when you get here- theres usually *something* going on :p

Name: Lance or Sancho
Music: Most Everything, especially techno(and I'm using that word loosely)
Aim: GonzoSancho

greeting from the depths of the souff...

i thought it was supposed to reset after 100 posts? eh ::shrug:: so i was lucky enough to find my password for bl..been awhile but to the important shyte...i shall be in tucson the 18th for a week or so...steffie come see me;-) so we can finally do our nakkie happycore set hah

Hi, I'm moving to Arizona in June. I currently live in Wisconsin. We have nothing here. Ok, we have beer, but that's it.

I hope there something to actually do down there, and not like here.

They knew I was coming down. Gotta throw some parties now.=D It's been almost two years since I've been to one. Gotta see if I can still dance.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.