Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubenzi

Ex-Bluelighter
e2bf.jpg

Last edited:
so we r staring ova again? w00t w00t imma number 1 hehe. hi i'm ryan 17 from 2 son az. right now im at a party hehe listening 2 forsaken spin hardkore yay!!!!! mmm i luv mah jungle beatz there isn't much else 2 say. peece
-ryan
hit me up on aim at
xredgummybearsx

name- jenna
location- tucson
aim- dreamenstar
music- at this moment- dnb, alot of breaks.
weapon- my asian eyes, and my kung fu that no one can handle.*asian pride*
age- im the good jailbait.
on another note. this is to inform you once again if you have not been informed; krista gold of kold did an "investigation" on our scene. i wrote her, and i urge you all to write her as well. you can reach her by email at [email protected]. you can also find the report if you havent seen it on tv on thier site as well(kold.com).thank you.
the fake asian

NAME: Steffie
Aim: KaNdEbUtTaHfLy
MUSIC: hardcore!!! gabber & happy
WEAPON: PLUR BAYBEEEE!!! j/k

Name: TJ
AIM: DJWhat22
Music: Old/new school breaks
Weapon: my ever growing record crate
I just got back from a 2 week vacation to mothafuckin Norway of all places, can't wait to hit up the clubs again. Maybe I'll actually get to go to DV8 one of these nights??

NAME: Jack aka action jackson aka Dj Nemesis aka cracker jack :)
Aim: Djnemesis711
MUSIC: Happy Hardcore,DnB,Breaks,Trance, and hip hop
WEAPON: Technic
ive been spinnin for about 3 yrs now, i started with hip hop first..then got into alot of scratching..THEN got into the happy land!!...i started a little team called funkin gonuts and our event is coming up this sep 28..and i love meeting new people..so if you have any questions about anything..just ask..
im always on..and always bored..
ive been s

dood jack thats it.. you GOTTA teach me how to scratch!!!!!! ive wanted to know how for *SOOOO* long...so dammit bring on tha happykore battle already ;)

LMFAO dani you are too cute!!! these imgs rawk!!!! though this is pretty damn phat, i gotta say i really dig the dancinnn nanna's ;) but my rekkids ARE itchy!!!! i just dunno how to do the whole scratchy thang... ;)

NAME: Rachel aka Alithium aka Glitter Goddess
LOCATION: Las Vegas / Tucson (oh yes... both.. because I said so)
Aim: Alithium
MUSIC: Happycore, speed garage, disco house
WEAPON: My fucking attitude. Ask Jenna about it. :)

NAME: Crista
Aim: CristaRoseE
hey all, i'm new to bluelight and just wanted to check myself into the Az roll call :p

HI, my boyfriend and I just moved here in Phoenix, actually Mesa, but anyways we moved here in April of this year and I am 20 yrs of age my boyfriend is 22, and we havent found anybody our age, we like to go out and have fun we are outgoing and usually into anything. so I guess Im trying to see how or actually where to go to meet people. any help would be great! Thanks!

what up what up, my name is *sparkle*, real name Danielle, ha ha. I live in avondale, az, new to the az party scene so far but am loving it, ha ha. Anyone can IM me, I have aol, name Psykosparkle :) I love all you party kids!!!!!!!!! ha ha
*sparkle*

ok lemme fix it den:
name:ryan
aim :X xredgummybearsx eckoxjunglist
musik:JuNgLe!!!!DnB!!!!HaRdKoRe!!!!!
weapon: i need no weapon
mmm ok peece
[ 14 August 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi_boy ]

Name: Allan, Big Al, A... take your pick
Music: House, Prog house, prog trance, and a little hard trance if you got any
Weapon: They don't call me Big Al cuz i'm tall...
Anyway I've been here a while just haven't gotten my lazy ass to sign the board yet. I usually hit up Freedom on fridays since they usually come through with some phat djs. good times. peace
[ 10 August 2002: Message edited by: MysterE ]

Ok So Im curious what is there to do here in Phoenix when your oly 20 not yet leagal to do much of anything late night. Also where can you go to meet people, I had posted earlier that my bf and I had recently moved here and he is able to get into the bars and all the other social areas, Yet I am not able to yet. Where can I meet some fun people? HELP Please!

hey everyone. I just tmoved here to phoenix..I am looking for some people who want to go out and have fun.

I'm Me.
It's just a cactus you pervert. :)
I live near Phoenix.
I have friends.
I have AIM.
Ask my friends for my AIM screen name.
Or look in my profile.
I'm very Old.
That'snot me.
This is.
I have a wife.
I think she's hot.
She thinks he's hot.
She licked him right after this picture was taken.
She's a BL'er too.
She doesn't post much.
It's usually something worth reading when she does though.
I like local DJz.
DJ Michael & Citrik own me.
I want DJ Castor to be my baby-daddy.
Dieselboy wishes he could spin like DJ Castor.
Steffie likes her manbitch with extra man, hold the brains.
BadBoyBrian is Steffie's manbitch.
He also thinks I'm Hunter S. Thompson.
I haven't told him that I'm knot.
I like Alf.
Alf the TV show.
And Alf the Bluelighter.
I want to meet them both.
I have a better chance of meeting Alf the Bluelighter.
Alf the TV show wasn't real.
That is all.
[ 16 August 2002: Message edited by: SqueezeTheShaman ]

im in tears.. this is up there with cmb... holy god... omg...
hahahha you want castor to be you baby daddy.... hahhaa ommmmfggggggg... im crying mikey... too funny...
[ 16 August 2002: Message edited by: KaNdEbUtTaHfLy ]

Name: Dennis
Music: just about anything but rap and country
Aim: CoyoteZen693

^
|
jesus you must be pushin biblical times there dennis.. welcome to bluelight oxy-pluron.. im in tears withthe name,.. hope to see you again soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.