Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck finding anything decent in az right now. beyond pitiful doesnt even describe it... at least there are a TON of new concerts comin in the near future...

^^You aren't kidding Ms. I don't show up.

Let's not to mention there's nothing down here to do right now. Stupid summer economy slumps.:p

^^Yes, that's right I got your attention at least. I'm lost where is that Arizona party site again?

Hey Everyone - Looking for new people to chill out with in/around my area. Also I'm interested in enjoying the party scene if someone could invite me or recommend such an event that I can match handles to the faces of those here in our desert BL world. Are most of the parties you guys speak of like rave types? Just wondering on the basics I've not been a part of a rave type party scene before. Nonetheless I'm very open minded and just looking for some cool BL'ers to be friendly with. :D

::Edited to follow the format::

name- Jinxy
local- Tempe
aim- JinxColor
yho msg- jinxcolor
music- Just a widespread music lover to much to list and always enjoy new things to let my brain run through.
weapon- hmm, what belongs here?

Last edited:
BrADD said:
www.azinfoline.com to find out about parties

Second that. There are some cool kids at parties if you don't mind sorting through the douchebags.

Oh yeah

name- DS
location- PHX
aim- it's around
music- everything, and amon tobin
weapon- the Master Sword

daniiiiiiiii kubenziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i cant believe i didnt get to see you at megatronik i am ANGRY!!!!!

im dave
i just moved to gilbert from la on easter
aim: spoogie772 but i dont really use aim no mo
music: dnb and house :)
weapon: ak
myspace.com/maj3st1lici0us

i know, myspac eis lameo

kubenzi_boy said:
Looks like im going to mega,anyone else?
i went to mega, and let me say, for a massive, i was disappointed. nothingl ike the massives in cali, this had like tops 1500 people! thank god i didnt pay.

sn0wburt0n said:
i went to mega, and let me say, for a massive, i was disappointed. nothingl ike the massives in cali, this had like tops 1500 people! thank god i didnt pay.
as someone who puts her heart, time and energy into bringing you parties like megatronik, id just like to remind you that the population of california is probably 50x greater than that of arizona. that taken into consideration, 1500 people isnt a bad turnout. you want a true massive,go get lost with 35k people at nocturnal wonderland. personally, i preferrunning into all my old friends at our cozy az "massives"

go, havefun....thats the whole point....not the headcount....

Made no Friends What So Ever

Wanting to do another shoutout here hoping to meet some new friends that share some of my same interests. I am not into the the dance party xtc scene but I don't mind other people being into I'm just trying to meet new people around the Tempe area that share my same interests which are mainly opiates. Hope some like person/person(s) will see this! 8(

Aim: JinxColor
Yahoo: JinxColor

Hi

Todd + Christy from tucson.

We're always up for meeting new friends. Megatronik, Visions and Earthdance were awesome. Our next ones will probably be Kandieland and MaryXmas. Anyone going?

pm us, we don't bite!

Peace

hey guys its me Kubenzi.now use this old school screenname so hit me up on pms or aim-froud forrest

btw im still in tucson

Status
Not open for further replies.