Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i go ill look for you.... illl proby have on an LA hat

Last edited:
good thing i didnt go to the cinemarave! shit got busted at like 1 i heard..

the psytrance party was dope tho!

Ya we went it was weird as hell too way to bright inside.
I went the the other party too but we just hung out in the back lot with a bunch of kids till like 4.

10 years of the core tonight! evol intent and crs?! dope lineup!!!

ill have the white la hat and probly a blue pullover if you see me say whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiger said:
hey guys its me Kubenzi.now use this old school screenname so hit me up on pms or aim-froud forrest

btw im still in tucson
OMG DANI! i came on here hoping that *maybe* youd be lurking.... get ahold of me!

and qwert..... havent seen your name on here in ages...

and whats up to the tucson kids.... t-town still sucking.

go to the strippers and tekno nye party. goodtimes.

I have a house in AZ, its been about 7 months since I lived there but mark my words, I will be back. Much <3 yalls.
Loco: Tucson, y Tulsa
AIM: MyOwnReality

-MOR

hey everybody. i just moved here to arizona a few weeks ago, so im pretty new to everything here. i moved from northern california.

staying out in peoria right now, but its kinda closer to sun city aka old folks ville. i know, it sucks, not here by choice. planning on moving to tempe asap since my new job is there and the commute here sucks hardcore. phx area traffic can be the shit!

but so far i like it here, not too bad, easy to navigate and get around. i even climbed camelback! haha it was fun.

oh and not to talk shit, but phoenix area radio is lacking in the hip hop / r&b department badly. i need to get me a satellite radio.

oh my name is ______ and im __ years old. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.