Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Dala!

There are two really good Record stores in Phx area...One of them being Monkey Mombo Records (#602-944-9600)
London West Records (#420-829-8080)
That's all I know of....call them for general directions!
Good Luck and as far as events......This Thursday @ Skye Lounge is a great DNB night, and then Friday Scott Henry and Charles Feelgood are appearing in their first Arizona apearances(together) @ Kind(Club Freedom)
Check It out if you like house!

well i found swell records in tempe....and picked up some flyers. unfortanantly i leave thursday to go home to Cincinnati....or i would be checking out some of these events.
And yes i am josh's friend from ohio!!

Anytime...when you get back to Cincy...if you know.....BJ - from the Animal Crackers.....or.....DJ LMNO (JUSTIN)....tell them that Terrence says whats up and Madd Luv to Ohio!

Pool & House Party tonight!!! also an MC Battle!

First things first....

Weapon: I'll house you with PDX 2000's & Numark PPD01 Digital Mixer
Cru: Surreal Entertainment & 3Brovaz Productions

Now on with the news...........

It's on tonight! Featuring Dj's, Stimulation(D&B,House), Rayne(Hip-Hop,MC), Illeon(Breaks), Seneca(D&B) & others. This will be a pool party! There will Also be an MC Battle! Lady's make sure you bring those bikini's & Fellas, if you need to wear a shirt make sure you wear it.(JOKE) So come to the Mega House Party tonight in Tucson. Featuring Some of tucson's Hottest dj's & Mc's

Directions: (edited by kandebuttahfly)

PM or Kandebuttahfly (email = [email protected]) for directions until 9, after 9 use AIM for directions...

(sorry, the board is watched by the authorities, weve had multiple instances of.. less than good things happening, so we dont post private parties here, buuuut ill be more than happy to give people directions via bluelight pm, my personal AIM, or email to give directions out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stimulation .. you rule :)
I think I met you way back in October when i dropped into Tucson for a weekend... got one of your mixes thru my friend Chomps ... just thought I'd give ya a handful of props, peace :D

flappy butt-cheeks

8.gif

stef leave me alone...

NAME: Kelley a.k.a. Kb, or Angel Voice
AIm: Ke11eyb, B1ondeeeeee
Weapon: My butt, or a spray bottle
Music: Everything and anything.. My friend's Voice (no rap plez)
Seen:Electric Lady Land (hehe)
Wanted to know of anything cool going on (raves, parties, whatever!!) my buds moving to germany and i want to get him into some old fashioned trouble b-4 he leaves hehe...
Plez IM me anytime you wanta! I'm so ready to party!!

name pyxie
location what day is it ?
music brakes dnb house haredcore gabber and a hole lot of stuff
age 18
wel yaeh moving to tuson in about two weeks from utah and i an looking to meak some friends in the seen down there i am heavily in voled in S.L.A,.p(utah's dance safe)and wouls like to get in voled with it ther also so yeah if u can help or want a new friend drop me a pm
hugs-n-kisses

kelley.. i adore you sweetpea.. welcome to BL!!! lets go shopping soon!

pyxie.. if ya like gabber- get ahold of me :)

neverbefore... welcome to bl :)

name:Rae
music:Breaks,DnB,House, and Ilove Gabber
AIM:I don,t have one yet
other:wel yah i hate these things and yet here i am agin but hey it seams to be the best to meet people when you move. Right? and that is all for to day thank you

ho yeah can any one tell me if of you guys have nay form of a Dance safe and if so how to get a hold of them
thanks
rae

Last edited:
I JUST WANT TO SEND A SHOUT OUT!

Look I just wanted to send a shout out to my homies out there in the AZ and tell ya'll that I miss you all terribly and CINCINNATI SUX LOL. I really want to come back so if any one wants to rent out a room hit me up so i can come back to the good old too stoned az! my new screen name on aol is IBIZALETTE. DANI YOU NEED TO E MAIL ME FOOL! IIght well ima get back to the mid west forum. Lata Ya'll

name:Smoochie
music: anything but hardcore:p
aim:ixiSmoochieixi

i'm back...
8(=D

az roll call

in mesa adding to the list

music: anything that doesnt suck

name: bobby
aim:liquidtransitn

Status
Not open for further replies.