<~~~~~ ME!

=D how zit goin bluelighters?
name: Terrence, aka: BBoy SirEus
AIM: DJ TNixon
music:house, jazz, hip-hop, and Breaks
hobbies: To many things to even begin to list
Just moved here from Columbus, Ohio!Just saw Pharcyde
Friday - Sicc Shyt there yall!
1 month away from spinnin in 1st competition!!!
July 9th @ Heart-Five,,,,,Come listen to the Breaks Yall!
Wepon of choice: syke ass break combo's. My Kung-Fu action grip, and Go-Go-Gadget arms!

Last edited:
Hello to you all from up here in Flagstaff. And to all you Flagstaffers!!
My name's Chris, aka Grok, enjoying cool weather and the local house scene.

Cheers,
Grok
aka Triple-Alpha

name: kelly!
music: trance, trip-hop

i'm moving to tucson in august... *gives a shoutout to the 4th avenue kids*

DJ Competetion!!

=D Yo to all you Tucson Break Beat Headz, Less than 1 week left, got to get out to Heart-five nightclub On wed. July 9th, and come and show some luv and lend some support! Hope to see ya'll there....ant ?'s hit me up @ [email protected]%)

hey sweetie! welcome ;) been good chattin ya up so far.. maybe ill drag dani out and we'll come see ya spin.. is it 21+?

:p Hey there Cutie, it has been cool chattin with you so far, uhm, I'm not sure what your plans are for this weekend, just wonderin if you would like to get together and discuss some business...... if so hit me up and let me know. I'll try to give you a call later on and then we can figure out what might be up!;) Holla @ ya lata.....=D

Thanks for the support!

First of all I would Like to thank everybody that happened to make it out to Heart-Five last wed. to show Support for me in the Competetion...Congrats goes out to Tucker for pulling it out and winning!
Second I would like to inform that last last and best breaket of round one is next weds. July 23rd. Everyone that is 21+ and available to make it should come out for a night of Breaks that won't soon to be forgotten. The bracket features the Break DJ's Of : Ragaboo.... Dallas....and Implicit. If you know anything at all about any three of these individuals you should know that you won't be dissappointed! To bad Kande's fine lil ass is still to young:p . Anyways check it out. Aight ya'l See ya there!=D

Just reposting for the Weds. July 23rd DJ Competetion being held @ Heart-Five. Any ?'s get ahold of me

I'll be back in Flagstaff in a month, hooray .. and this time I'm mobile (got a car) :D
Flaggerz feel free to hit me up on AIM, I'll probably forget to check this thread for another few months lol

I'm coming home for a week the second week of August, are there any shows worth seeing or anywhere worth going while I'm there? It's nice to hang out with my parents but they go to bed *sooo* early!

Im in pheniox for a few more days and havent done anythign while i have been here. Is there anything going on????
And Im looking for a record store...can anyone help me out??
pleaseee??

hey- arent you josh's friend? from ohio? maybe not josh.. but that one guy... hit me up on aim and ill try to fill ya in on a few of the hot spots in phx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.