Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
he might be the prophet we have been waiting for...no just another person who will complain about our great state of Arizona after a few weeks...but yes wouldn't have been able to go on living if i didn't have my wonderful Bluelight..also it's a great boredom supressor(sp) T-minus 20 days....

KaNdEbUtTaHfLy said:
well- dont hold your breath for a party.... they are few and far between....

Well, we'll just have to change that now, won't we?=D

You'll never here my complain. Maybe, I'll shed a tear in sadness, but never complain. That's just not my way of doing things. I'll help spice up everything down there.=D

David said:
You'll never here my complain. [/B]

hmm... maybe youre being sent here by some mysterious power to counteract all the complaining, bitching and whining that i do.... lol

Jon-- when are you gonna drive your dub down here and hang out with us?!??!?!

Anyone here going to the dead show on the 22nd of July?

there was a pretty awesome party last night... theres stuff goin on... amazingly, it seems as though things are starting to pick up.... and ive made a return to the rave scene?...

quick.. someone take my tempterature, i think im coming down with something ;) j/k

as a sidenote-- connect 2 rocked my world!

The countdown is on!

Move into our apartment in Tempe on July 1. I don't think we could have picked a hotter time to move ;)

Dr. J said:
The countdown is on!

Move into our apartment in Tempe on July 1. I don't think we could have picked a hotter time to move ;)

*SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO MEET YOU!!!!!!*

/tries to contain excitement

Do you still have your website?? My bf wants to see what yer all about. I told him that he should get to know my new girlfriend ;)

4 weeks. the countdown is sooooo on... ima come up and meet you guys as soon as youre settled (or maybe before youre settled!) and omg itll be fantastic. theres going to be the biggest party early in july if you guys are interested in going let me know...

this news has TOTALLLLLLY made my day!

24 days left!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
YAY! Something is happening. Long time since anything decent has gone on around where I lived.=D Everyday I spend here in AZ I like this state more, and more. Phoenix is beautiful!

...tick.....tock....

Less than two weeks :)

Oh, and I don't have to start work until Tuesday the 6th, so we get in on Thursday the 1st, we'll have TONS of time to party, chill, relax, and bake in the sun :)

Dr. J said:
...tick.....tock....

Less than two weeks :)

Oh, and I don't have to start work until Tuesday the 6th, so we get in on Thursday the 1st, we'll have TONS of time to party, chill, relax, and bake in the sun :)

YYYAAAYYY!!!!!!!!! i soooo cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

We have arrived and internet is connected....THANK GOD!

Steffie...here's to our night drivin around Tempe and to Saturday night at Wonder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.