Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here to the area and lookin for some people to have some fun with and show me around. I'm 22 so I can go anywhere.

welcome ezx :)
youre right dani lol hes got a 4 digit member #, even im up in the 5 digits! lol...
welcome... hit me up on aim sometime, i live in the greater metro phoenix area (barely, if goodyear counts as civilization...)...

SEXCI steffie why must you always be moving? what's up sweetie? long time no type;-) i am still down here being bored...but i have florida...what's up dani and fellow blers i shall be returning sometime..i just don't have a set date yet....peece<3
RyAn

hey sweetpea... havent talked to you in forever... i thought you were supposed to be back a couple weeks ago? well thats cool, FL 0wnz all....
im not movin anywhere, livin back in goodyear mostly, but in tucson part time, usually just on weekends... get on aim more often kiddo!

Name- you can call me Mr. Asshole
Location- Soon to be in the Phoenix area, but currently reppin the 510... east bay... right up by OAKLAND!!!!!!!! go RAIDERS!!!!!!!
Aim- teknoholik01 or acidphuzion
Music- hard and dark... i spin everything from Hard tekno to acid tekno and some dark new style gabber... i'm also getting into break core and some nasty dark drum n bass
Weapon- my brain
Age- Old enough to know better, but still to young to care
B
[ 24 January 2003: Message edited by: Reclipse the Mad DJ ]

hey sweetpea!
get your ass out here already so we can drink gin and vodka like whoa and spin together! ;)

boston! when you gettin out here???
anyone up for a BL meetup? ive suggested it time and time again, but no one seems interested... i think this time we may have enough people for something?
lets hear some feedback!!!

hi :) welcome to bluelight/az/etc... Hopefully you like it and please feel free to post as much as youd like...
I just saw you lived in Tempe... pretty decent town for az... i just moved here about 2 weeks ago and im totally lovin it :)
welcome :)

Name :: Ryan

AIM :: N/A

Music :: Happy Hardcore, Gabber.

Weapon :: what the fuck?

Last edited:
name: Ryan
destrination::sorry arizona....hah
why: because i miss my people:( ......
BUT: i shall be bringing my weapons of choice along to play with:)...with that i am off going to be home 1:30 on wednesday..Ryan

aim:redxlightxbulb

from Pyxie: Me and my friend are coming down to Phoenix on July 1st and would like to know about any parties that are around that time so that we can check out the scene. If you have any information on any parties going on there and where to get tickets please let us know by PM or posting. hugs-n-kisses, Pyxie

hey thanks sweetie wel um yeah if any one can help us out that ouwl be great . we would love to meet so kool kydz and see what is happing with oyur guy's seen
PYxie and oNyx

ill try to drag the club freedom thread up for you sometime tomorrow.. theres not too many "parties" per say around here...

im going to be outta town that week though, so i probably wont be of much help anyways... enjoy your trip!

roll call

howzitgoin bluelighters?
name: Jaime
yahoo IM: the_mexican_says
music: trance, house, jazz, and hip-hop
hobbies: music & art
lived here all my life
just saw Miguel Migs spin Friday - awesome!
3 months away from buying some Tech 12's - can't wait

I'm here in Tucson for the entire summer doing an internship at the university of arizona. I don't know anything about the place and I've spent the weekends sitting around my apartment. I'd appreciate anything about events and/or places where people gather. I don't know anyone here either.

name: spencer
IM: icq#:25559713
music: most things, IDM, drum&bass
hobbies: biology, other science stuff, reading
original home: Arkansas
weapon: poison covered darts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.