Roll Call - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course i like hardcore. I wasnt to into before but lately been getting more and more addicted

Hmm. HaRdCOre n HaPPyCoRE RAWK!!!!
]
[ 15 September 2002: Message edited by: Tr1Xtc ]

pebble.gif
icon25.gif

name- ShaGZ/Serial/Skot
location- SLC, Utah right now, Phoenix in two weeks
aim- xXxXxSerialxXxXx
music- DNB and Gabber/Hardcore
weapon- Glowstick nunchucks :)
age- 20, soon to be 21
Hey all. I am moving to AZ in a couple weeks so hit me up on AIM and talk to me about the AZ scene and parties. I want to meet some kydz b4 I get there, so I have people to hang out with there. Well keep the love good.
Me

Hey everyone...I just moved to Tempe to go to school.
name: laura
aim: weedevil3013
music: drum n bass

sup everyone, i was told this thread would be the best place to post this info:
---------------
TOPIC:
Friday Oct 25th - A badboybrian Appearance in the SW
SUBJECT:
im flying out to kick it with SqueezeTheShaman and Foxy XTC Pilot the weekend of Oct 25th in Arizona. dont ask me the city they live in cause i forgot. heh. oh btw, did i mention that DJWhirlpool will be flying out that same weekend.
anyway, that friday we're all gonna be hitting up your Club Freedom for Kind Fridays to check out Donald Glaude's set. check out www.groovetribe.org for event and venue information. im hearing that kubenzi, phish, and DJWhat may possibly be there, as well as myself, DJWhirlpool, Squeeze, and Foxy.
i'll try to convince the three to check out that resident evil party after the club that night, depending on Glaude's set. so yeah, i may be here as well. party details can be found here:
Resident Evil - Phoenix - 10/25
saturday, we'll be checkin out Stone Temple Pilots perform at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum for the Arizona State Fair. tour and ticket information can be found at StoneTemplePilots.com.
gonna be playin' sunday by ear. mostly riding the road to recovery. hehe. anyway, if you wanna kick it at any of the above, feel free to drop me an email or instant message.
AIM: badboybrian
YAHOO: badboybrian2k1
MSN: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]
laters, everyone. one love one vibe one world.

Whats up guys! Didn't know so many AZ'ns were on here! :-D IM me anytime I like meeting new people! Thanks Dani for the link.
name- Ron
location- Usually Flagstaff but Phx quite a bit as well.
aim- Pmon1 -- ([email protected])
music- DnB, Jungle, Trance, and can't forget punk!
weapon- My '73 Z 28! :)
age- 19
--

hey, i'm from the east coast, but i'm coming out to az for about a month. i will be staying in yuma, but want to see whats up with pheniox scene. i'll be able to meet you out there so send me an email.

Name: Chris
Music: Trance, Breaks
Weapon: My words

Greetings and salutations to all of mah fellow blers. yes,i am still here. and omg only39 to go dani w00t w00t. hehe. n e ways i just thought i'd see what was happening on bl. ::thanx BL GOD:: for no drama on here like "other" boards. i hope i didn't jinx us. but yeah i met jenna w00t w00t.
must go now. peece
ryan
[ 11 November 2002: Message edited by: qwertqt ]

Ryan... haven't talked to you in the while... I think we need to settle up on some things... ;)
Moving home to AZ in one month, 13 days and counting...

bumpety bump :)
I'm soon to be an AZ bluelighter again :) I get back on the 21st :) I want lots of meetups, you hear??!

Originally posted by Alf:
bumpety bump :)
I'm soon to be an AZ bluelighter again :) I get back on the 21st :) I want lots of meetups, you hear??!

How ironic... I get back to Arizona on the 22nd...

Hey everyone...
I'm Jon aka Troike from San Diego but I started going to NAU in Flagstaff in August...finally turned 18 under 2 months ago...got to go down to Tucson with my homie Chomps for Babylon, might have met some of ya @ the afterparty :)
Hope to make some more AZ parties next year, but for now I'm back in SD baby!! :-D

flagstaff yea! its nice and snowy here..
i go to NAU too..its chill
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: SpaceChimp ]

Status
Not open for further replies.