Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised to see that there's so much going around philly, i haven't been able to find anything decent

guess i just dont know the right people

Paperweight said:
crap pills!!!

Do not buy them!!

Do a search on pillreports.. there are plenty of bunk jordans going around!!
But according to the reports, there's a lot of really good ones it looks like too..

if you gave a color and description of the pill it would help a lot.

effingcustie said:
surprised to see that there's so much going around philly, i haven't been able to find anything decent

sounds fucking right.

Only edited instead of warned. I know you know better. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
effingcustie said:

oh yes the place is flooded with buddah, molly, .g ladies etc

I had the same exact problem from late 2005 to early 2007 =( everything I ate was COMPLETE shit...except for some molly crystals and those white on whites

Last edited:
lilczey said:
^^^ not true u got me around i get most of the beans in the area
ive been on here for years and def dont reconize your name you may get most of the beans in the area but honestly this is like the fuirst time ive seen your name

makinkbmxreturns said:
ive been on here for years and def dont reconize your name you may get most of the beans in the area but honestly this is like the fuirst time ive seen your name
someones very mean.................i just joined not to long ago......................................i help as much as i can....ass face.....who says i was talking to ur ass anyway.....:p :| :eek:

me and my girl rollin hard on these shits

ok here we go i picked up some sun/sunflowers white they were slammin they

turned black right away wit the mecke test *sorry didn't have any other tests*

but yea they were good rolled about 4 hours heres a pic

sunnies.jpg

post more later;) 8)

made the call last night and goin to make a grab tonight the jordans im grabbin are white and in the ri/ma area

ok so i got another pic OF the SUN/SUNFLOWERS and i forgot to say in my last post these
are for the NY,NJ,PA area these are slamming if offered a must buy

sunniesmercke2.jpg

sunnies2.jpg

Last edited:
I had those sunflowers at the end of summer and they were pretty bad. Not MDMA but sort of a heavy head feeling. IDK don't go crazy on those.

I was offered Jordans too let me know if you try em.

G. Spots still around :\

Skater00, just an fyi, more then likely the ones you had at the end of summer and the current ones are different batches.

These have tested positive for MDXX so I am not sure what you had.

GoddessD said:
Skater00, just an fyi, more then likely the ones you had at the end of summer and the current ones are different batches.

u get em girl....... GoddessD is my newest friend from the south NJ area........and i kno she has had or is going to have these same ones.....these shits are sick.......... SO i got witnesses so wat now :p =D 8)

GoddessD said:

I was just pointing out that there are bad ones floating around too.

lilczey said:
u get em girl....... GoddessD is my newest friend from the south NJ area........and i kno she has had or is going to have these same ones.....these shits are sick.......... SO i got witnesses so wat now :p =D 8)
dude your like a fuckin bitch....(oh nooo you didnt you get him girl) shut the fuck you you piece of shit

yea skater i got white jordans dunno if im personaly gonna eat some tonight but know a few ppl that are gonna ill let ya knoe how they are acording to their judgment who knows maybe i will eat a few ill keep ya updated

makinkbmxreturns said:
yea skater i got white jordans dunno if im personaly gonna eat some tonight but know a few ppl that are gonna ill let ya knoe how they are acording to their judgment who knows maybe i will eat a few ill keep ya updated

thanks man hopefully there there decent i might grab em tonight as well.

makinkbmxreturns said:

I'm interested in knowing how those white jordans are, somebody told my sister they could get her some and I might want to buy them if they are good. I haven’t been able to find any good rolls here in central MA since those white windows in August.

i didnt end up tryin the jordans yet but have talked and saw a few ppl who did take them tonight and they def seem to be a really good roll so from word of mouth and just seeing ppl id say def grab some...ppl are sayin that they are a clean really fun pill so i def plan on eating some just not tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.