Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they're the obama head shape id stay away, but the stars ive been seeing around are legit..

Obamas are PIPES dont eat em.....

Tan starfish best pill around nyc tristate..... pink/blue stars are good pills too but not as good as the starfish

19026.jpg

cant find shit here, no one respondin to my texts damnnnn. Last time i found good shit in ny was last year idk whats up with this city....
hopefully i can find some before my girls bday on sat. what should i be looking out for?

Just got some orange G ladies in NYC. Reviews here and here. Sound like good to great pills.

Did anyone try the yellow dolphins going around in the past month or so? Just wondering what others thought of them.

cant find shit here, no one respondin to my texts damnnnn. Last time i found good shit in ny was last year idk whats up with this city....
hopefully i can find some before my girls bday on sat. what should i be looking out for?
Ha, I figured NYC would be one of the easiest places. I'm here in bumfucks maryland looking hard myself.

Anyone know about light purple stars about 8mm tall, pretty fat, with dark specks?? Some of them have an minor dent on one side, not in any particular pattern. kinda burned my tongue when i licked one. They are from NYC.

Last edited:
orange ladies

just picked these up, one of my friends who's had a lot of experience with ecstasy says this is the best pill they've ever had. anyone else tried these? just looking for a second opinion. i found a recent report on orange ladies, however those had a score on the back, and these don't. must be a different batch or something.
dsc00008.jpg

Last edited:
...not sure about all the presses ppl been talking bout here, but the NEW blue stars are quite solid. Not the ones from several months ago but the freshy pressies comin outa the tristate are fire. There seems to be a mix of MDMA/MDA + a lil caffeine in these. Not nearly as solid as the crystal rollin all over SE NE atm, if you in the know that is, but otherwise hit those blue stars up...def won't be disappointed, and they are everywhere...

Chris - those look more yellowy than orange than the previous ones. That just the flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.