Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ not a clue about the transformers i've seen em a few years ago but none of the new new ones..........

On that note--------i am happy to anounce that the first of the g's up hoes down the first batch-----is still around and kicking.....they are still as great as they were.....heres a lil \\sneak peak//

gstest.jpg

gs.jpg

it turned BLACK AUTOMATICLY black wit the mecke

Last edited:
Nice man! I wish my damn test kit would get here... as soon as it does I'll post results for those transformers... here's what they look like:

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

Last edited:
I wish there were more pics with reports at pillreports.. and that my phone took better pics so I could post 'em.

Anyone seen blue-green (I'd call them teal) Mercedes with different colored specks? Just got these recently (a month ago?) - MA area.

I see blue and green ones reported there, but it's really hard to tell without a pic.

Anyone have or can take a clear picture of one of the windows pills please?

Glasseyeball said:
Nice man! I wish my damn test kit would get here... as soon as it does I'll post results for those transformers... here's what they look like:

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg
r they any good??

Finally got my test kit and used it for the first time!

Results on these transformers look like pretty solid MDxx with a little bit of speed... I will take one tonight and let you know what happens :)

lilczey said:
^^ not a clue about the transformers i've seen em a few years ago but none of the new new ones..........

On that note--------i am happy to anounce that the first of the g's up hoes down the first batch-----is still around and kicking.....they are still as great as they were.....heres a lil \\sneak peak//

gstest.jpg

gs.jpg

it turned BLACK AUTOMATICLY black wit the mecke

your'e damn right they are! :D

my transformers look just like those red ones except they have a beveled edge on the logo side anyone here anything?

Took one of the transformers last night, absolute bunk pill, I didn't roll at all... Just felt speedy from about :45 to 1:30 into it, no euphoria, no empathy.

The search for good pills continues!!

Glasseyeball said:
Took one of the transformers last night, absolute bunk pill, I didn't roll at all... Just felt speedy from about :45 to 1:30 into it, no euphoria, no empathy.

The search for good pills continues!!

Weird that they tested positive. Maybe just a really low dose of mdma...

Also wondering if anyone around NYC has found any good pills recently? I am going up there this weekend and hoping to roll. I was there a few weeks ago and both my connections who are usually reliable were out. My friend went to see one of them a few days ago and told me he said he'd been having trouble finding any to sell. And on top of that it seems like there were a lot of nyc reports on pillreports over the last few months but not that many recently. Anyone know anything about this?

effingcustie said:
Weird that they tested positive. Maybe just a really low dose of mdma...

Also wondering if anyone around NYC has found any good pills recently? I am going up there this weekend and hoping to roll. I was there a few weeks ago and both my connections who are usually reliable were out. My friend went to see one of them a few days ago and told me he said he'd been having trouble finding any to sell. And on top of that it seems like there were a lot of nyc reports on pillreports over the last few months but not that many recently. Anyone know anything about this?

Yeah, I agree. It wasn't a very definitive reaction, and I'm new to the whole testing pills thing so that might also have contributed to it. But yeah, I'm assuming it was just a pretty low dose. As for NYC, I can't help you there.

TO: Regional Pill Discussion: Northeast v2

To the Anon mod, please send this link to (and edit if needed):
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=360087&page=4&highlight=regional+northeast+v2

Anyone in NYC area get anything other than these fake lady G bullshit, blue dolphin shit, or hulk?

As far as i can tell, the real mdma g's are gone, and the transformers as well, ive looked on pill reports and from what i know the only ones still going around here (from Harlem to the heights) is the fake lady G's and some blue dolphins with the occasional "hulks", which I have not tried....

I cant find any MDMA anywhere....

I AM NOT ASKIN FOR SOURCES TO BUY FROM , which is why this post is anonymous in regaurds to emailing or PMs, but if anyone knows about the hoods around here (uptown, LES,harlem,wash heights), is there anything at all around thats any good? dykman, amsterdam, vermilyea, academy, st nick, broadway? cuz i cant find anything, all it is is MDA or Meth.....mostly speed/meth bombs, and im not fuckin wit that

so, any presses in the UPTOWN NYC AREA that anyone knows has a decent circulation of a press, and if so, what does the press look like and which blocks are they available.

(note to mods: NYC especially the areas listed have dealers who just post up outside, so i am not trying to break BL rules since im not asking for a source,a connect, or meetin anywhere specific. im just tryin to find out what area i can find some clean MDMA and what those clean presses are)

^^i kinda think ur still breaking the rules....

but heh wat do i kno.....1,000 post still haven't read the rules

hmmm maybe this has something to do with the shortage in new york:
http://www.wcbs880.com/pages/1194036.php

I'm sure a lot of that was gonna make its way to NY. Maybe that source was supplying a lot of the stuff in NYC and now the supply that was around before the bust has dried up? dunno.

makinkbmxreturns said:
anyone got any info on white taurus's (the zodiac symbol)
Yeah it's those BZP/Tfmpp "fish" or "omegas" the name keeps changing so they can continue to sell em. Nasty shit IMO however you will be "fucked up"

same as those teddy bear faces, DC's and a few others. I figure since BZP was
scheduled in NZ that they are moving once legal stock here

I've heard blue, white, and yellow dolphins are around as well as pink playboys and orange lexus's. I know I can get G spots and the orange/yellow LV's.

Apparently the only ones around out of the first bunch are the yellow dolphins, dolphin facing left. I found a report on PR, but thats about it other than someone on BL that said a comment along the lines of "i want my yellow dolphins back!!" referring to the pills he has had lately. I asked him the meth/mdma ratio and he said its pretty much even.

If these are the same pills, are they worth taking? I can handle speed I take adderall daily, but I'd rather not have it.

Should I skip, try, or just get the LV's since i know they are good. I know these have meth too, but from the report comments on the yellow dolphins it sounds like they are strong, but also loaded with meth. I can handle it but I don't wanna put friends through it, cuz even 1 pill with any amount of meth is not fun for someone who hasnt been exposed to the drug. I know i wouldnt be happy!

here is the report i found, kinda old, but the comment that guy wrote was from mid-late february.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8799

friends of mine picked up some pink snowmen......and one other stamp like a G.I. Joe cobra head....alll in pink.....no roll to them wat so ever...from wat i was told

misterDNA said:
Anyone seen blue-green (I'd call them teal) Mercedes with different colored specks? Just got these recently (a month ago?) - MA area.

Update: We only had two (one for each of us). About :45 in it felt like just a little tease of a come-up, but that was it. Bunk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.