Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
philly has some red and green "007"s going around that are decent.

^^^really haven't seen them are they from the hood or the burbs??

lilczey said:
^^ check it out on pillreports.com

this is wat i came up wit
thats all i got good luck

ahh thats what i get for making the search criteria too narrow....mine look exactly like the ones from the 2nd link....yet a little more red in color...i plan on testing these out by the end of the week...hopefully they won't disappoint.

molly is in philly and mdma pressies (orange buddahs) r in philly too. Took about 1.5-2 hours for the buddahs to hit, rolled a few hours. They were good but IMO not as good as the g ladies.

I would say buddahs are a medium dose of mdma

TRANCEY U FORGOT RHODE ISLAND ON YOUR LIST.... plenty of good rolls and molly in the boston area and the providence area

I'm still wondering since when Virginia is considered north east

RVA was only the capitol of the south during the Civil War

Pengwin said:

we are the bottom of the north and top of the south. havent you ehar dthat big sty song?

hip hop these days desides what region you can rep.... duh. 8(

Pengwin said:

Right, but since the South lost.. ;)

Dizz28 said:
White fish found in the top northern states. very very hard pressed pills with perfect looking external fish imprint

Maybe a small amount of MDMA and much larger amounts of 2CB. Very trippy high with small amounts of body buzz. I was seeing 6ft long tracers about 2 hours after ingestion.

Tried snorting one and it hurt that nothing I've ever experienced before so we just crushed them up and parachuted them. effects would start about 30 minutes that way.

I like these, not as much as molly but well dosed and a plesent experience all around
yea man those fish fucked me up for about the first 2 hours i was rolling with just a slight trip effect floor and walls were waving...... then after the 2 hour period i started tripping out hardcore seeing shit that wasn't there and i felt as if everything i looked at was digitally enhanced....i had got home from the club about 7am luckily left when i did cause no longer than 30 min after i got home it started snowing that would have sucked driving on these in the snow but back to my point the snow flakes looked all digital...... it was fucked i started popping them around midnight saturday and ate my last one about 4 am...i had eaten about 6 of them in total....at like 10 pm sunday i was still tripping i would see like little bugs on the wall pick them off look at my hand and nothing be there was def an intense trip...i had fun but dunno if id do them again thats not what i look for when I'm eating rolls...wish i could explain better but i suck when it comes to explaining my experiance...also have heard word of red transformers has any one came across them in the mass/ri area

are they strong if what i typed up ther makes no scence my bad i keep noding out from oc's then pick up where i left off hahaha

makinkbmxreturns said:
yea man those fish fucked me up for about the first 2 hours i was rolling with just a slight trip effect floor and walls were waving...... then after the 2 hour period i started tripping out hardcore seeing shit that wasn't there and i felt as if everything i looked at was digitally enhanced....i had got home from the club about 7am luckily left when i did cause no longer than 30 min after i got home it started snowing that would have sucked driving on these in the snow but back to my point the snow flakes looked all digital...... it was fucked i started popping them around midnight saturday and ate my last one about 4 am...i had eaten about 6 of them in total....at like 10 pm sunday i was still tripping i would see like little bugs on the wall pick them off look at my hand and nothing be there was def an intense trip...i had fun but dunno if id do them again thats not what i look for when I'm eating rolls...wish i could explain better but i suck when it comes to explaining my experiance...also have heard word of red transformers has any one came across them in the mass/ri area
awsome post doode even tho u said u don't explain shit good u did......thats awsome so fer sure now i kno they really got 2-cb or some kid of 2c-xx sustance in them great mann i'm going to be looking out for these..........

O And By The Way Orange Lighting Boltz Are Off The Fucking CHAIN In The Philly/central & South Jersey Area

Rhode Island added.

And Virginia is on this list since I put it there. =D

Back on topic people.

yea i kept noddin when i was typin that lol took a while but yea i know how to explain pills done many of them i was just soo out of it wasnt sure if it made any scence by the time i finished typing it hahaha there is def a Rc substance in those and they have very strong visual effects.....if you got more ? bout em let me know i know theres tons around

Last edited:
i need some info on "jordans" not sure of the color but they are ma/ri area was told they are a 8.5/10 but any info asap would be apreciated

that's the one thing about this thread.. it doesn't get enough attention. if i cop some beans i don't know too much about sometimes i will come to this thread and ask if anyone knows anything about them.. or maybe i will come here before i buy them.

but 99% of the time i either just buy them or pop them before i get a response, if i ever do.. haha

^^^ not true u got me around i get most of the beans in the area

makinkbmxreturns said:
i need some info on "jordans" not sure of the color but they are ma/ri area was told they are a 8.5/10 but any info asap would be apreciated

crap pills!!!

Do not buy them!!

Do a search on pillreports.. there are plenty of bunk jordans going around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.