Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trancey

Bluelight Crew
Last edited:
only bl

YEA BOY FIRST PAGE FIRST pOsT.....blu pumas suck don't get em.....and i love e and some one bring some more better e to our area cuz the g's are getting old.......and i wat some classic MDMA not no MDA bullshit....come on u fucking assholes.....e-pill powers that be......grant me some e 8) ;) =D

sunflower/suns lady g's in Va. STAYING AWAY FROM ROLLS THOUGH!

White fish found in the top northern states. very very hard pressed pills with perfect looking external fish imprint

Maybe a small amount of MDMA and much larger amounts of 2CB. Very trippy high with small amounts of body buzz. I was seeing 6ft long tracers about 2 hours after ingestion.

Tried snorting one and it hurt that nothing I've ever experienced before so we just crushed them up and parachuted them. effects would start about 30 minutes that way.

I like these, not as much as molly but well dosed and a plesent experience all around

Youkai said:
sunflower/suns lady g's in Va. STAYING AWAY FROM ROLLS THOUGH!
Are these sunflowers the same size as the G spots or close? Months and months ago i got some very small tablet like almost sunflower / ladies that were about the size of a generic .5 peach colored xanax. They were horrible, nothing but meth or amph

Pengwin said:
Are these sunflowers the same size as the G spots or close? Months and months ago i got some very small tablet like almost sunflower / ladies that were about the size of a generic .5 peach colored xanax. They were horrible, nothing but meth or amph
now, they are the sme size. prob the saem as those ones circulating months ago. MDA:\

Green, with a peace symbol - Massachusetts. Anyone know about these? Haven't seen them on pillreports.. Basically, just trying to manage my expectations of 'em. I don't have a regular contact, so my rolls are few and far between (which might be a good thing, roll-wise! ;) )

(edit - oh, and hello there, I'm new 'round these parts!)

misterDNA said:
Green, with a peace symbol - Massachusetts. Anyone know about these? Haven't seen them on pillreports.. Basically, just trying to manage my expectations of 'em. I don't have a regular contact, so my rolls are few and far between (which might be a good thing, roll-wise! ;) )

(edit - oh, and hello there, I'm new 'round these parts!)
your avatar is sick, a dragon eating its tail in spiritual alchemy is teh sign for infinity.

and no, but if you dont egt alot of rolls then invest in a test kit.

DEATH TO THE WHITE MANnn

yo right MDA is cool and all but when u give me a fucking pill TELL ME WAT THE fuck is in it cuz like "some people like to kno wat the fuck they are taking" lol but na the g-spots were really good and soo were all the other double stamped pills popped up all around here.....but come on let there be MDMA...ya feel me cuz all the other pills around here most of them u can't fucking trust:|

***edit*** i took 4 blue pumas last night and i was fucked out of my mind...heres the report......BALLS

Youkai said:
now, they are the sme size. prob the saem as those ones circulating months ago. MDA:\
I like a lil mda every now and then :)

The g spots imo are still inconsistent i took one (my first roll in 2-3 months) about a week ago had a pleasant evening with my mda and no trouble sleeping. Then i took one last night from the same source and i haven't slept yet!

Pengwin said:

The g spots imo are still inconsistent i took one (my first roll in 2-3 months) about a week ago had a pleasant evening with my mda and no trouble sleeping. Then i took one last night from the same source and i haven't slept yet!
lol did u talk to your self me and my girl did alot like we would see something in our mind and say it out loud ( like I.E. are we going to drink there, she says as she rides her boyfriend not going any where to drink anything ) and i'm all like wat the fuck and then i started doing it too like completely crazy shit......=D ;)

Pengwin said:

yeah, I was getting alot of the g spots a few months back and every lot I got was a tad different.

oh, and sorry for not calling, Im going through some stuff these days and trying to do the "right" thing. I guess I'll try to call you and we can meet up sometime.

anyone in the northeast had purple bears yet? from what i hear they are very good, but just trying to confirm before possible consupmtion

Im in VA and just came across some red teddy bears. They just have the bear face...anybody try any yet and have any opinions?

lilczey said:
lol did u talk to your self me and my girl did alot like we would see something in our mind and say it out loud ( like I.E. are we going to drink there, she says as she rides her boyfriend not going any where to drink anything ) and i'm all like wat the fuck and then i started doing it too like completely crazy shit......=D ;)
No but my friends girlfriend had a really bad flip out on em sorta like that once (we think these were the ones with 2cb in them that caused it). I wasn't there but it sounded pretty nasty she chewed up her lips to pieces and then started talking complete gibberish and couldn't form coherent sentences. She was saying this like "sunglasses now! go sunglasses? i want to sunglasses!" she was trying to say she wanted to go outside but instead she was using different words that semi related to what she wanted. It was bright out side so she was thinking sunglasses? It was pretty horrible experience for them both, she was really frustrated becaue everyone was like wtf but she sounded normal to herself. "go there to blue fences" something about going to the water :(

Status
Not open for further replies.