Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

I don't own a TV or DVD player. But when I used to my all time fave show was HBO's "Sex & the City" & "The Soprano's". Oh, & can't forget AMC's "Breaking Bad". So good, especially Jessie.

Yeah Breaking Bad was great...season 4 was my favorite from that show. I loved the first season of the Soprano's too

If you're a Coen Bros fan you gotta watch Barton Fink. John Goodman has an awesome role.

Theres something about owning hard copies of the shows and movies you really love.
Goodman kills it. Very reminiscent of his role in Oh Brother now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Especially if you've seen Silence of the Lambs
Wife and I loved this movie, but not because of a fascination with Hannibal the Cannibal. I enjoyed Silence of the Lambs as the classic 90s FBI movie it was, and the genre that it seemingly started (X-Files, Twin Peaks, etc.) of FBI agents investigating weird ass shit.

Lots of people recommend I watch the rest of the Hannibal stuff but I'm not actually a gore fan. More of a Jodie Foster fan ;)

Watched lots of movies again recently, need to write up reviews.

Wife and I loved this movie, but not because of a fascination with Hannibal the Cannibal. I enjoyed Silence of the Lambs as the classic 90s FBI movie it was, and the genre that it seemingly started (X-Files, Twin Peaks, etc.) of FBI agents investigating weird ass shit.

Lots of people recommend I watch the rest of the Hannibal stuff but I'm not actually a gore fan. More of a Jodie Foster fan ;)

Watched lots of movies again recently, need to write up reviews.

Oh I totally get what you mean, after I watched it I thought that it absolutely stood alone. And yes, young Jodie Foster makes me feel things downstairs.

You'd be surprised you might like some of Hannibal, it's also a great crime show on its own just as you say about SotL. But yes, gets very gory for gores sake. It's like a Hannibal themed CSI/Game of Thrones hybrid that takes place before the events of anything else in the canon with an overarching narrative about Hannibal and his intense and somewhat homoerotic (no judgment) rivalry with Will Graham, the detective in the book before SotL and Clarice Starling. Will Graham is an amazing character and I would dare even say he gives Jodie Foster a run for her money with his writing and the actor's talent.

so i'm pickin up my weekly kombucha, and suja at costco and decide to toss in a some nitro cold brew for mornings... fucking shit man this shit legit needs a warning label "The Lucky Jack Triple Black Nitro Cold Brew is like a super strong Americano without the acidic aftertaste. It's bold, smooth and true to it's name – triple black because it's fortified with organic espresso. It contains 320 mg of caffeine, so you get a great clean jolt of energy with this brew."

yo, 320 mg caffeine for a "clean jolt" ? i drank one and straight up was spinning , cleaned my whole house spun. fucking nitro cold brew fortified with espresso lol

i trip out on how years ago i'd spend all this time looking for foreign, indie films, now you can stream everything with ease and i don't watch anything but youtube.

we bootleg vhs back in my day! fuck i'm old

Last edited:
Currently watching "The House That Jack Built" and let me say, this movie makes me feel like I'm on way more drugs than I actually am.

Agh the casing on my Frasier box set is soooooo annoying. All the discs are double/quadruple stacked on each other and so it's a pain in the ass to switch discs.

Agh the casing on my Frasier box set is soooooo annoying. All the discs are double/quadruple stacked on each other and so it's a pain in the ass to switch discs.

That's how my That 70s Show box set is. Gotta get up and switch disks every 6 episodes -_- there's 8 seasons and each have ~20 episodes ffs

Amazon just reached a deal with MGM to buy them out for $8.5 billion... I almost cried when I read that. They'll own classics like 2001: A Space Odyssey and The Silence of the Lambs... does this mean I won't be able to buy updated blu-rays of these films now!? Amazon already doesn't sell The Handmaiden to U.S. customers, you have to buy $150 copies from Korea plus a region-free player if you want a hardcopy.

FUCK YOU JEFF BEZOS SUCK MY BIG FAT COCK!!!!

I swear, I might start ripping Blu-rays from streaming services and making homemade cases for them to go on my shelf. It ain't piracy if I've paid to view the film and then I never sell anyone a copy right? I mean FFS, I should be able to BUY hardcopies, it would make them money! Don't you want my money Amazon?! 😣

^ ah, sorry CG...sucks ☹️

...the monopoly. It is a cruel mistress.

Going to be semi-social and share this.
Herzog is unintentionally, funny in his honesty and formidable & a bit of a genius, imho.
Interesting waste of time, to view; whether you like him of, not.