Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

Beautiful tune by Teho Teardo + Blixa Bargeld - alongside, montages.
A good few ( especially toward the end of vid - 4.37 onward ) I can not decipher.
May seek some BLers better, knowledge, in this!?!

His presence and talent is magic. ;)
Been meaning to source and watch this, for a while ( thanks for reminder);

Like a good old wine man, like a good old wine. King Lear? aah that movie with those daughter and he's playin a king, yeah. I saw it but imo the playtime was way too long, like you know but other than that, it's a decent B-movie.

Ah, but you see it isn't about overt roles of the actors; it's about the representations of politics - this is why, King Lear has been repeated, in artistic kharma ;)

I get it though, many a show I've nodded out(sober) within the first quarter. 😉

McKellen on, sympathy for the devil.

Last edited:
Bruno's tent scene, was ma personal favourite! 😉

Wes Anderson's newbie looks visually, stimulating and as ironic, as ever. Can't knock it, or...🤔

Anyhoo...

Searching for animation thread but search brought up nothing related.
This just made my evening. :LOL:

i watched Party Girl for a bit a couple days ago. still no good transfer. this one the frame rate was fucked. someone sell me the reel and i'll scan it 4k. early parker posey deserves it. so much good art lost. when the meteor hits the earth we'll loose so much gold.

where you at @tribal girl? your taste is exquisite.

Last edited:
Finally finished the latest season of The Mandolorian. It was rather amazing, some of the best of Star Wars. It gives me hope for a new trilogy or tv shows exploring the period between episodes 6 and 7 (can I get some Thrawn action, pleeeeaasseee?!). I'd really like Disney to just play the new trilogy off as far off in the future or perhaps Luke was having a fever dream... those three films sicken me. I recently watched EVERY Star Wars tv show/movie aside from Resistance cause it's just ass, and I have to say, the Disney stuff outside the new trilogy is mad decent. They should really stick to tv format though; Star Wars is best told in an episodic manner. Can't wait for Kenobi and more tv series.

thanks to iv osdmt and oral norfloruzepam, i've nooded out last two movies i tried to watch. woke up for the credits both times.

New season of American Gods is coming out on the 10th. The show is amazing!