⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

I'm not digging the 'new' IMDB layout tbh
To be quite frank, I was pretty pissed when they ditched the forums... I found so much insight into Eyes Wide Shut from other people's interpretations.

But yeah they need to stop changing things. The app keeps getting worse and the desktop site isn't much better. And the app keeps wanting me to login, like fuck off already...

Aight, so got money for a random psn movie pick up tonight. Theres the one new dc comic movie but we will see what I end up picking.

Aight, so got money for a random psn movie pick up tonight. Theres the one new dc comic movie but we will see what I end up picking.
Found an older justice league movie, called the throne of atlantis. Been getting More into comic book movies cause they fucking rock. Hope this one is a banger too. 😁

Just ordered Blurays/DVDs of Burn After Reading, The Big Lebowski, A Serious Man, the complete Twin Peaks tv box set (already have Fire Walk With Me), Parks and Rec box set, and 30 Rock box set. So fuck you Peacock, all I need now is to grab Frasier and I won't ever have to buy your streaming service. This also rounds off all my favorite Coen Brother films.

Just ordered Blurays/DVDs of Burn After Reading, The Big Lebowski, A Serious Man, the complete Twin Peaks tv box set (already have Fire Walk With Me), Parks and Rec box set, and 30 Rock box set. So fuck you Peacock, all I need now is to grab Frasier and I won't ever have to buy your streaming service. This also rounds off all my favorite Coen Brother films.

Do you like Inside Llewyn Davis ? Barton Fink ?

I hope I get to rebuild my blu ray collection someday when I have the money.

Do you like Inside Llewyn Davis ? Barton Fink ?
Never saw Barton Fink, it's on my to-watch-list. I enjoyed Inside Llewlyn Davis but it wasn't one of my favorites. Oscar Issac really showed his acting chops in that one though.

I'm mass buying TV shows/movies right now as I watch all the streaming services buying the rights to shows then discontinuing hardcopies or doubling their cost. HBO bought up Babylon 5 and now they have no plans to ever re-release their 'remastering', you can only watch it on HBO Max. Fuck that noise... if I can find the spare $100 I'm buying the series box set on DVD.

If you're a Coen Bros fan you gotta watch Barton Fink. John Goodman has an awesome role.

Theres something about owning hard copies of the shows and movies you really love.

If you're a Coen Bros fan you gotta watch Barton Fink. John Goodman has an awesome role.

Theres something about owning hard copies of the shows and movies you really love.
Luckily my recent Amazon orders of hard-media have given me 'digital credits' to spend on movie rentals, usually $1.50-$2 per order. I was thinking about watching Inherent Vice finally but perhaps I'll bump it down and 'rent' Barton Fink.

Parks and Rec box set arrived today, gorgeous casing that holds the discs in place. Mwah!

'Bout to use some of those digital credits to rent P.T. Anderson's Inherent Vice, never seen it before.

Rented Inherent Vice, enjoyed the first 50 minutes when Mrs. Gravy came home and said we were going out. I'll have to give it a watch today with her and just restart. The first 50 min were engrossing though, very star studded cast.

Man, I bought The Office box set on DVD yesterday, seeing that Best Buy had the lowest price (Amazon inflating it to $70 vs $45) and I have no regrets. But now I also want to grab Frasier, which jumped from $68 to $88 overnight... Once again Best Buy has the old price, but I've spent so much on DVDs/Blurays this month, it's absurd.

I also wana pick up the Babylon 5 box set before they run out, they're roughly $90. This'll be the last hardcopy release available AFAIK because HBO "remastered" it and will only be showing it on HBO Max with no intention of re-releasing the hard media...

Why do old shows in 4:3 piss me off so much? It's what I watched for almost my entire life... Yet now I almost refuse to watch no matter how good simply because it's a square...

Havent had HBO in a year and I finally got it back! YAY
Check out the remastered Babylon 5 on there (if you like sci-fi).

Heads up to those interested: Amazon has brand new box sets of Frasier for only $65 right now. If you want to skimp on getting Peacock, now's the time to buy NBC shows, all are at discounted rates for the day that I can tell.

I now own every single show I ever cared for that NBC produced, so now I won't ever be buying any of their tv shows ever again, huzzah!