Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

Did you see Neon Demon? Not NWR's best film but Fanning was great in that. She is really good at subtle emotional cues.

neon%2Bdemon%2Bstuff.gif
tumblr_inline_o9invowua51r2f7j2_500.gif

Last edited:

the brunette who plays alongside jane birkin in Blow-Up is the girl who sings the “Tut, Tut” song in The Queen’s Gambit, gillian hills.

they end up having a rape-y threesome.

edit:
she’s one of the girls in the A Clockwork Orange record store pickup threesome too! she kinda got typecast huh.

Last edited:
Just now finally starting Game of Thrones. I'm on episode 5. It's cool but I haven't quite been sucked in just yet. I'm sure I will eventually though.

It's cool but I haven't quite been sucked in just yet. I'm sure I will eventually though.
Are you sure? I had to force myself through two seasons before I said, "Fuck this." It's truly a terrible show, just God awful. Only a true masochist could enjoy it.

Are you sure? I had to force myself through two seasons before I said, "Fuck this." It's truly a terrible show, just God awful. Only a true masochist could enjoy it.
Well, it's certainly not set in stone. I usually don't hear that bad of reviews of the show. It is pretty depressing I guess, but so far I did enjoy Daneiris's brother getting his head melted

Did some digging, found a sealed copy of the Alien Anthology boxset on Ebay for only $32 with shipping. I already had the Quadrilogy on dvd but wanted the blurays with the extended cuts plus the two bonus discs with all the behind the scenes footage. Not a bad deal considering it was $50 upon release. I always feel silly buying Blurays to replace my dvds but admittedly dvds are starting to look like potatoes on my 4k tv and since my original set has no bonus features or extended cuts the purchase feels justified.

Goddamn. Just finished the second to last episode of season 3 of game of thrones. Holy shit man, they really do kill off all the main characters. Shit was brutal.

Goddamn. Just finished the second to last episode of season 3 of game of thrones. Holy shit man, they really do kill off all the main characters. Shit was brutal.
Yeah lol I couldn't stomach it... hence why I said anyone who watches the whole series must be a masochist hahah

It's a true full on horror movie, GOT, as much as any, just dressed up as seemingly innocent, if a bit naughty entertainment.

It's another psyop, purposed for instilling baseline fears and insecurities in the audience, increasing feelings of futility and hopelessness, despair.

Also disuading people from believing in good, and accepting that evil rules, no point resisting.

That to me is precisely what GOT is designed to do, and performs in action.

It's another full on Satanic production, like everything that goes through hollywood.

Forgive me mods, if I posted this previously. Had seen someone post a certain Bill-Burr post ( I think on this thread) and although, I am not a devoted fan - have thought this hilarious and relatable, though - the spinal-tap-vibes are strong - his editor is great. Looks like a good doc to both laugh at and that has a heart -we are all failures 🤟 yeeeahhh...hhhh...:cheer::frustrated: :cheer:). Personally, I like to celebrate it. Measures things out.

Ignore the plug for signing-up.*

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals I know why I cannot get into tv shows really today.

I am hooked on YouTube.

I want to rewire my attention span by getting off entirely soon one day.

Happy Illumination Entertainment GIF by Sing Movie

Woop.

The Frontal Lobe. Got to appreciate, any part of it, one has awareness & more importantly, appreciation, of.

Last edited:
Yeah Michael indeed, I was shook
I read recently that it was a fentanyl overdose. Such an iconic character, he was definitely one of those actors who’s pretty much defined by one role in his career...such a great character though! I never knew that he may have struggled with issues regarding drugs etc, I was saddened by this news

Forgive me mods, if I posted this previously. Had seen someone post a certain Bill-Burr post ( I think on this thread) and although, I am not a devoted fan - have thought this hilarious and relatable, though - the spinal-tap-vibes are strong - his editor is great. Looks like a good doc to both laugh at and that has a heart -we are all failures 🤟 yeeeahhh...hhhh...:cheer::frustrated: :cheer:). Personally, I like to celebrate it. Measures things out.

Ignore the plug for signing-up.*

That was great! Best two hours I've ever saved

I read recently that it was a fentanyl overdose. Such an iconic character, he was definitely one of those actors who’s pretty much defined by one role in his career...such a great character though! I never knew that he may have struggled with issues regarding drugs etc, I was saddened by this news
Man, it's really depressing that the rich and famous can't even get legit opioids... when famous people die from fake Roxy 30s, you know that we're all fucked :(