Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

anyone watching My Brilliant Friend on hbo? what do you think? read any of the books?

saw episode 2 last night.

anyone watching My Brilliant Friend on hbo? what do you think? read any of the books?

saw episode 2 last night.

Have seen it. Never read any of her books but the narrative kept me watching as found it hard to invest in the characters (started watching from ep 2;S1), at first; having found the actors difficult to invest in, as a spectator. The narrative was great though and it did come together ( from my experience) with the actors, as story unfolded.
I did enjoy series - did grow some investment in characters, especially protagonist toward mid way -Nepolese (according to indigenous media) - interesting stuff.
Really enjoyed the series once it was followed through, though.
She obviously has a talent in writing and regret not reading the book, initially.
Definitely, will read more of hers! ;)

things have actually been pretty rough as of late. inpatient (not for drugs) and then outpatient. plenty of psychs and therapist since then. but i think i found a prescription regime that works out alright and am hopeful.

how about yourself? doing relatively ok?

Sounds like its been rough, Hydro - glad you're doing ok atm mate, admire you're strength of character, always. <3

I've been occupied and lucky...which is ok ;) <3

Just ordered a blu-ray copy each of Drive and Akira. Very excited to add these to the shelf. Got quite a few movies now and these two are absolute classics.

fuck yea.

i have a hard time getting into anything rn, i know there are probably some mind blowing films i'm missing out on... there must be.

last i tried to watch was, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climax_(2018_film) made it about 10 min in... i watched westworld season 1, no desire to continue.

i got time to watch something too, but i just end up watching whatever youtube is servin tbh

I've been movie binging a lot with drugs lately and I only really recall half of what I watch it seems, but I think what I remember is always the good ones.

I watched Hard Eight by Paul Thomas Anderson yesterday morning and it was quite a good one. Looked it up and amazon only had a 2003 release on DVD for like $50... I was like, what? There seems to be a movie (hard copies) shortage or racket going on right now and I really don't understand why. Wife and I wanted to buy a few tv shows since they got taken off Netflix or Amazon and the prices are obscene now.

Hey what's up guys just eating Chinese having a quiet one tonight you know John wick I heard about it but never watched it but I watched it the other night the one where they send in those bullet proof swat guys at the end man what a sick film can't believe I never seen if before the belt scene to that was some Bruce Lee shit

I liked the first John Wick alright enough to buy it on a hard copy, then realized how cheese it was lol. The scene at the Russian club was dope though.

The second one I fell asleep midway through and the third I was just confused and bored by. Can't believe I bothered to see all three in theaters lol.