• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

President Cunt-Trump

I think its hilarious that Trump said he would get rid of all the vested interests and lobbyists and he goes and puts a Goldman Sachs executive in charge of finance who wants to deregulate the banks and an oil lobbyist in charge of energy.

The guy basically said whatever it took to get elected and now he is its back to reality. Lol at America for being so stupid.

Seriously stupid.

I just heard that trump intervened to persuade a particular business to stop some jobs going to mexico - by having a word with the owners about possible future tax cuts and possibility of juicy government contracts (ie business as usual). I hope he does do some of the things he hinted at like reversing outsourcing, but the way he goes about it will determine how positive it is (and it looks like it's oligarchs all the way down as usual).

[really trying to look on the bright side] Trumps dad did make his fortune (that the brilliant entrepeneur donald 'earned' later) by building for the new deal program (juicy government contracts) : if trump does bring anything close to FDR (albeit to make a bundle from it) then he might be positive in the end after all - but he's in the wrong party/wrong end of the political spectrum for that so it's hard to picture (as are most democrats though). On the other hand (much as i'm not a globalist), if trump's america simply becomes protectionist, it could totally fuck over the global economy (which is still all ramped up as part of america's last global system design from the 70s).

Good article by Yanis Varoufakis on trump:

https://www.project-syndicate.org/c...global-imbalances-by-yanis-varoufakis-2016-11

Last edited:
Oh yeah and OT (or is it), hows about that Paul Nutalls from the Ukips? (is Paul Nutall his name or his political strategy)

Eddie Hitler without the humour (if only ritchie rich was around to whack him with a frying pan)

There's only one response possible: 'Bloody Hugenots! coming over 'ere... doubting transubstantiation!...we don't want your lace here! we've got courduroy!' (just watch the link)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFkdUNhUfA

Last edited:
i cant beleive people wanted trump to win HERE i mean come on guys the mainstream medias been caught helping hillary they are all corrupt wed probably be in ww3 with russia if trump hadnt won

oh and the rich guys hes hired you do realise not all of them are the bad rich guys and trump knows the best he is not stupid and I genuinely beleive he wants to help his country im in uk anyway so i can just watch it go tits up but i heard he was going to start doubling the time for any drug related offense including paraphanalia

I can't wait to see how crazy shit's gon' get in 2017. The man is thick as a plank and has already been on the verge of causing major diplomatic incidents.

Im actually surprised at the way he constantly uses twitter to express himself. I mean, i know we live in an age of internet and information, but world politics should not be discussed in 140 characters.

Also funny to see news of his tweets next to other news about tweets from music or film starlets. Since when did tweets become news?

24 hour news cycle and a lot of news is delivered by social media these days. That man probably can only think in 140 characters at a time...while he working out what lie to tell next

I hear Trump has gone right off Russia all of a sudden. Proper pissed off in fact. Or was that pissed on?

trump-urinal.jpg

^^^ aspires to be trump like in so many many ways ^^^

You're on yer way pal. Dreams do come true..

I read an article yeasterday about the recent scandal with the hotel tape.... in it the author said somethi g that stuck with me : that the clintons took years and years to accrue scandals, trump isnt yet sworn in and is already at odds with so many...

When he said it would be a golden age for america i didn't think he was talking about showers..

When he said it would be a golden age for america i didn't think he was talking about showers..

Oh come on - USA Presidents have been pissing on everyone for years. What's so different about this cunt? ;)

Oh come on - USA Presidents have been pissing on everyone for years. What's so different about this cunt? ;)
He could really change a lot. I'm honestly concerned that the country could be going the way of Russia, North Korea, and China, complete with full fledged election fraud, extra-judicial killings of citizens who speak out against the government, constitutional repeal, etc. You really don't have any idea what's coming next.

He could really change a lot. I'm honestly concerned that the country could be going the way of Russia, North Korea, and China, complete with full fledged election fraud, extra-judicial killings of citizens who speak out against the government, constitutional repeal, etc. You really don't have any idea what's coming next.

Heh, it was a rhetorical question posed in order to make a joke about golden showers and pissing. Wasn't after a lecture in cunt politics ;)