• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pokeballs vs. Mints - Fight it out here!

if i broke any rules or said somethin i shouldnt have, sorry... not sure who that last one was directed at.

if i broke any rules or said somethin i shouldnt have, sorry... not sure who that last one was directed at.

Oops Sorry, My message wasn't directed at you or anyone else specifically - it was just a reminder to everyone that uses these boards.

Oops Sorry, My message wasn't directed at you or anyone else specifically - it was just a reminder to everyone that uses these boards.

oh ok, i like to think that i abide by the rules, at least on the internet if anywhere

I would rather get a mint but poke is better then a pipe or most random beans on the streets these days

I would rather get a mint but poke is better then a pipe or most random beans on the streets these days

That 'used' to be the case but since the 'pokeball' now has a copycat in circulation if your not testing then there just another random bean Im afraid.

That 'used' to be the case but since the 'pokeball' now has a copycat in circulation if your not testing then there just another random bean Im afraid.

I believe the mints have a copycat going around too now, the dots. I thought these were significant too but now we're just random beans..

Surely its all about the amount of MDMA (only) in a pill - anything other than that can be added by the user as they need?

I dont care what the logo is if one has 90 mgs of MDMA and the other has more then I know what I would be buying - If I wanted a bit of ket, speed etc to go with the roll I would buy and take the amount I wanted.

Lots of people argue that x pill is more fun than y pill - you cant really argue on how "fun" something is though as everyone is different?

exactly.

there was a big bust (9k pills) in the chicago area, i think the mint manufacturing is going to slow up at least for a few months. Been hearing about a lot of molly circulating again. It seems to go in trends, mints, then molly, then mints, then molly.

At least from my experience.

Sucks cause i have a few good mints laying around but i dont wanna keep eating them (i feel like if u eat the same roll, even if spaced out a month or two, its like a pill specific tolerance).

If i saved these for like 6 months, now THAT would be ideal, but i need a new stash as summer time is ROLLING up on us

find an event to go to theres a music festival goin on in the middle of illinois at the end of may. i'll be there for sure.

exactly, chi is flooded with molly in this mint crisis. as long as u can get quality stuff there really isnt any difference. but thoe damn mints are just so tasty :(

I believe the mints have a copycat going around too now, the dots. I thought these were significant too but now we're just random beans..

I am gonna have to agree on that one, either there is a serious shortage of precursors or somebody is trying to copy, and unlike the asterisks or equals or whatever, the dots would be an easy pill to copy...I mean the dots don't even look like mints, aside from the tiny size, the dot doesnt seem to have as sharp of edges as the other dots that have been pressed, its more of like a deep dent in the middle of the pill as opposed to a sharp edged hole like the dots usually are...I hope they are a copycat at least, the mint man has been on an amazing streak up until these pieces of shit came around, hasn't pressed a BS pill since those original red and green equals...hopefully this isn't a bad sign. Only time will tell.

Until I find the need to go to Chicago one day to nom a mint, I'll stick with pokeballs. Everyone says mints pack a bigger punch and I'm not denying that but pokes have made their way to both coasts and more than ten states to my knowledge, I've even heard of pokes south of the border in Tj. Where have mints gone? Chicago and surrounding areas, maybe parts of Wisconsin and Indiana and that's all. I know this thread may be more about effects rather than availability but pokeballs are quality beans that can easily be found in a much broader geographical range than mints. No offense to mint fans, I'm sure they're fire :)

thats because mints is a midwest thing and not a national. mints have made it to colorado and ohio from what i heard

i personally would rather have REALLY GOOD molly than mints.

i mean, we buy the mints cause they're mdxx high, but GOOD molly is mdxx high and nothing but (if you get GOOD molly)

just stumbled upon this... i am from Wisconsin and let me tell you we have had mints up here for a good few years now. that was my first roll and it set the bar high i only take mints these days everything else around here pretty much sucks but they def come up from Chi town. i went to Ultra Music Festival in Miami this last year and got to try pokie balls. i can honestly say that i don't think they have much on the mints in my opion. i had a few different types while i was there purple and white they were stamped with paw prints and ghosts i cant remember which stamp with which color though. They seem to take much longer to kick in than the mints do. i took one at about 9pm and didn't feel nothing after almost two hours and had to take another. after two i was feeling fantastic! but i have a low tolerance so normally one mint does the trick and then some causing the wigglely eyes and rolling for hours on end where the poke balls seemed to take longer to kick in i didn't get wigglely eyes but after a few hours it was a swirly mass of sounds and motions. i guess they each have their own perks. i love the wigglely eyes :) i guess since i had a blast on both and i paid the same amount for one mint as i did two pokes i cant complain. but i will always be a mint girl :) just my thoughts and opinion. :) Well, let the good times ROLL! PS MINT MAN I <3 YOU! KEEP THEM COMING! and everyone just take what you got and enjoy it!

Ive never taken either although I'm sure i would enjoy each the same. But it seems like ppl that have taken pokes are really fucking annoying about them. they act like theyre the end all be all of x and nothin will ever come close. pretty soon mints and pokes will be replaced by something else.

So my vote goes to mints cuz im n the midwest and pokeball suckers get on my nerves.

I have both pokes and mints in my stash. And I just don't know if ill ever even get around to the pokes, mints just blast them out the water imho.