• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pokeballs vs. Mints - Fight it out here!

Mints will always be better then the og pokeballs, their literally 1/3 the size and still better. I'd rather have a 90-100 mg pure pill with nothing else in it besides mdma/mda then a pokeball with fillers and shit in it. Mints win, pokes are extinct now :)

I know this is a dead thread and all, and kind of pointless since the poke balls have gone extinct, but I figured I'd chime in as I've tried both on numerous occasions.

Out of the Pokeballs, I'd say my favorite was the pink dragonfly. To those who had them, they know what I'm talking about here, you could bite into it and see the molly shards within it. That was in the Summer of '08. They were bomb, and it only took 1 to put me on the level. I also tried the blue batmans and blue m&m's that same year, but the pink dragonflies were definitely my favorite.

On the mints, it's difficult to really choose a favorite because there's been so many good batches. That said, while I have had mints weaker than the dragonfly, I've also had mints that far exceeded them (the red (may have been pink, weird lighting at that event) A's in 09, for example).

All in all, I'd be happy with EITHER those dragonflies or the mints, but I do have to give the nod to the mints.

Last edited:
Ive only got to try the white diamond pokeballs and they were pretty flame i had a awesome time on 2, but the mints are a little bit better i can get pretty fucked up just of one good mint