• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pokeballs vs. Mints - Fight it out here!

Thanks to you guys, my confidence issue with our beloved mints was short-lived. I was able to move forward and add another shiny gem to my arsenal. I really appreciated the boost.

Last edited:
nice collection starbursts. you paying crazy prices for those in WI?? i personally didnt like the yellow equals. they fucked me the fuck up like no other. im just a fan of straight mdma. those are easily an mda combo i took them again at skrillex and i was seeing shit

glad to see the mints are makin it to WI. i'm just a few miles south of the border so that gives me hope that after i get a good connect i wont have to drive to the city every time i want some. nice pics btw. they look delicious. so far i've only had blue blanks. best rolls i've had in a long time by far.

pink =, green BB, pink A, green A, green BB

I have done the pink = and green BB and rate the pink = a little better I think. I am scooping tomorrow and can have my choice out any of these, but I think they have a little less weight of the pink =. I can also get yellow =, but I have ruled those out on my own. What order would you rate the 4 I listed above?

As always, thanks...

Last edited:
green BB- 9/10
Pink A- 10/10
Green A- 8/10
yellow equal- 9/10
still havent had the Pink = yet.
they are all really good but the pink A and Green BB were my favorite. yellows are good also if you like it a little more visual.

had green dots & yellow equals recent they good but yellow elephant pokes hittin me harder

nice collection starbursts. you paying crazy prices for those in WI?? i personally didnt like the yellow equals. they fucked me the fuck up like no other. im just a fan of straight mdma. those are easily an mda combo i took them again at skrillex and i was seeing shit

dude, i agree, someone i know and his wonderful girlfriend did NOT like the yellow equals. Too intense, lights weren't cool, had waves of feeling good then waves of feeling EXTREME anxiety (which, is really really rare in MDMA heavy mints)

To the point where a friend of someone i know who really likes to take lots of different things refuses to take mints anymore and only molly.

the person i know is really sad about that. They were at the same show btw. Skrillex is awesome and they were really really excited to see him. Had to leave an hour early

Lots of sweating, drank wayyyy too much water, felt like they had to consume lots of booze to kill the anxiety. worst headache in morning but not much of a down mood at all, it went away post headache he/she said :)

fuck those pillz.

Someone i know got green bowling balls and is trying to convince his girlfriend that they are supposedly better.

Since you had a similar experience, did you try the green bbs and feel a little better?

Just noticed you said you hadnt had green bbs yet.

Someone i know has only had blue blanks and yellow equals and have a few green bbs but hasnt tried them yet

Last edited:
I want to try some mints!!! Hawaii usually gets pokes but I realized many pokes I've eaten have become weak in dosage. Many pokes are just becoming over hyped. Would love to get my hands on some mints though

i kind of want to see where mints have been tested for 100-140 mgs of mdma. post a link that provides valid information about the actual contents and i'll be sold. at least people know exactly what they are getting when they pick up pokeballs. mdma and caffeine. what comes in mints? mdma, maybe some mda, and who knows what other kind of research chemical. its hard for me to believe that a pill half the size of a poke has twice the amount of mdma. the ratio wouldn't press into a solid pill

believe it... just because they arent loaded with 200 mg of inactive filler or worse, doesnt mean they arent packed with legit mdma or mda. i honestly was skeptical at first too but after trying em once i havent questioned it since. guess he uses just enough binding agents to hold it together. instead of making a 300+mg pill with nothing good in it

i kind of want to see where mints have been tested for 100-140 mgs of mdma. post a link that provides valid information about the actual contents and i'll be sold. at least people know exactly what they are getting when they pick up pokeballs. mdma and caffeine. what comes in mints? mdma, maybe some mda, and who knows what other kind of research chemical. its hard for me to believe that a pill half the size of a poke has twice the amount of mdma. the ratio wouldn't press into a solid pill

LMAO research chemical.

Pokes have an unreasonable amount of binder, you do know this right? In Seattle we have presses with the same amount of MDMA as pokes that are half the size and hold together just fine.

I think mints won this battle awhile ago.

yep. heres the way to sum this up IMO

We like MDMA, thats what we try to get when we purchase pressed pills.

Mints crumble with the slightest of touch, which means less adulterants because we all know MDMA wont press and hold together.

Pokes are sturdy pills, aka, more adulterants.

So, which is better? Depends if you like MDMA or other drugs/caffeine

I'd have to agree I have gotten some pokes that weren't mdxx high but in my experience and I've had over 25 types of pokes run through my hands you can spot the good from the bad based on the texture, speckles and overall look of the pill. Does anyone remember those yellow gman and green gmans that were going around? I had a sneaky suspicion that they were fakes the press was way to hard and clean and unlike all other pokes they didn't have a domed side where the poke stamp was... I haven't had a chance to try mints but have always heard really goood things.