• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pokeballs vs. Mints - Fight it out here!

anyone heard that there are no more mints? I know there is still a buncha green microdots and bowling balls around but apparently I heard production has stopped. can anyone confirm?

anyone heard that there are no more mints? I know there is still a buncha green microdots and bowling balls around but apparently I heard production has stopped. can anyone confirm?

They are still plentiful but I have no idea about "production". They seem to come in waves though. I wouldn't worry too much.

Seems like some higher ups probably fell out (I know of one specifically, but it seems like the CPD made a bigger impact than one dude), it seems like production is still strong though since theres been some new presses in the past couple weeks. Grey BB's I think. Theres some Blue Y's that are fairly recent as well.

yeah the possibility that there would be "no more mints" is really unlikely

the thing is, your "guy" probably just hasnt heard from his guy in awhile or something

theres so many stages in supplying, im sure you can even source a mint from presses over a year ago that people saved or still have. etc

thats why you see people reporting on blue blanks (that came around sometime before or during halloween season) months later on pr

Ive had the chance to try to seperate stampd pokeballs and they were utterly dissappointeing, medium dose AT BEST, some of the worst "mellow" rolls ive ever had. didnt get a "balls to the wall effect on 4 pokeballs when it takes me 1.5-2 mints to get the same thing. Ive also tried the green ufc's and was also dissapoitined, talk about a 75 mg clean tab with K. nothing special at all.

You so-cal beachbums need to come down to the chi-town and try some REAL mdxx High pills. I dont think I can complain with all mints being 100-140 mg mdma on average depending on stamp and also high dose(bowlingballs mda bombs?) all tested mints had faster reactions with fizz and smoke black in a blink on an eye. not even 3-4 second reaction like your high dose beans which are really on the medium side and you gotta pop 3-4 to be satisfied like i did with m&m poke's, with no tolerance.

All pokeballs are is a VERY good looking double pressed pill with mediocre contents adaulterated with caff and K.

These mints are 1/3 of the size of those pokeballs. When I chew a mint it explodes with bearly any pressure pressed on the pill and explodes into powder no need for chewing an abundance of nasty fillers and caffeien. When I chewed 2 m&m pokies it tasted like way too much chalky filler and not enuf killa.

According to the ecstacsy data.org the pokies way 315 mg. That being said atleast 200 mg would have to be used as filler 80 mg probable mdma and the reminder of the weight caff/k. On other notes the mints weigh 155 mg and pack hella punch for such a small pill/wafer.

You californians are just jealous we have are own local presser and you guys get imports from DFW which is most likely imported from mexico.

You shouldn't trash talk/dicksize that your pills are better when you'v never had a chance to try one the these mints.

Ravenouseblonde(MOD) had the chance to try the yellow bowlingballs and she rated them mdxx high (top 10 of all time) which IMHO and many other friends we thought those were the worst mints that have ever circulated so that kinda shows you how good these things really are. and ravenous know good pills.

I've had amstrerdamn/holland imports which i thought were spectacular, but the mints blow em away and blow the pokieballs outa the water/universe. Pokies are no where near the "best pills in the world" not even in the top 5 in the U.S.A. If you really knew what you were talkin about. Dont talk shit about pills you havn't tried. Ive tried 2 seperate pokeballs and was very diss-appointed how short they lasted and mellow they were.

Now back off and get back to eating your hyped up adaulterated low/medium dosed pokieballs and ufc's. Just because a pill looks perfect and has a fancey press doesnt mean there the BEST. check out my BL gallery with all the mints and i wouldnt really consider then pills there more tiny tiny wafers like in the ol'days of ex.

Anybody else tried a mint and pokeball on seperate occasions?, lookin for some imput because im a veteran roller and I know good pills and those pokeballs felt equivelant to 70-75 mg of molly with caff.

(intended for rollingpeace & ocbudsmoker420 after a heated debate on pillreports

Could not agree any more cali. ant got shit on chi town mints

Is "trading" still considered sourcing?8)
The mints will never make it outa illinois. mayb i had the weaker pokeballs although evreyone claimed those blue M&ms were high dose and they were medium dose at best, felt equivelant to 75-80 mg of molly definatly better then anything else going around so cal but once youve tried one of these mints it kinda brings you back to the ol'days of ex when evreything was atleast 120mg plus mdma.

The weakest mint id say is equivelant to a point of molly. and the yellow bowlignballs ravenous got were prolly only a half of point of mda, but mda is more potent in weight therefor thats still a good dose altho i thought they were weaksauce:\

From my personal experance the poks are twice the size of a mint but half the punch im from the north and all day every day id take a mint over 1.5 pokies but then again is all in the batch u know

those pills look great but the thing is with pokes in cali are theyre cheap and a nice clean roll even if medium dosed and since ive had my first one almost 2 years ago they have been if anything stronger the last few times..

just from the look of thos poks they look a bit chokie but they also look thick ive only got to try a cupple diffrent colored pokie balls they were ok n they tested legit but in the north we know our mints n i feel no reason to test them any more unless things change

I'm from the east coast and I've never had a pokeball or a mint, but if I got to choose one, I'd choose a mint. I like they way the look: small and simple. Old school. So many pills these days are just ridiculous in size and shape and they're usually fake. The mints look delicious.

I think it's funny though that people keep making the claim that pokeballs are everywhere. They're mostly in Cali, I've heard of them in Vegas, Texas, Arizona, and Florida, but they're not that common in most parts of the US. Regional just like the mints.

In my personal opinion out of any rolls out id take a chi-town mint over anything the smaller the better compared to a giant pile of pipe or some other garbage n they have yet to disappointed me

i've been fortunate enough to try both pokeballs and mints, there is really no debate. Mints>Pokeballs all day

WELL IT appears that since the appearance of green dots (NOT BBs those were legit) and BLUE Y's were both weak as fuck and hella shitty there are some issues with the mint chain but all we can do here is be patient and wait and hopefully the summer is good. There has been a lot of molly around here but let me explain the green dots. They were clean and bitter but very weak. Around 40 mg per pill if i had to guess.

Looking at these guys under a microscope, in comparison to a green BB i had laying around, there is clearly an uncharacteristically high proportion of inactive to crystal. Oh i might as well mention now that tis quite a beautiful sight, a mint in a microscope. The green BB and red A, so beautiful. You can tell that these are like 70% MDxx crystals and just enough flour or powdered something between and on the surface of crystals to keep the pill intact.

but the blue Y's were actually better than the Green Dots and I was so dissatisfied with my first order of Blue Y's that i asked for anything but, and i was even further disappointed. I hope that there is just some good shit in the works to make up for this bullshit because all my friends were really pissed at me for giving them substandard (as far as mints go) party favors.

WELL IT appears that since the appearance of green dots (NOT BBs those were legit) and BLUE Y's were both weak as fuck and hella shitty there are some issues with the mint chain but all we can do here is be patient and wait and hopefully the summer is good. There has been a lot of molly around here but let me explain the green dots. They were clean and bitter but very weak. Around 40 mg per pill if i had to guess.

Looking at these guys under a microscope, in comparison to a green BB i had laying around, there is clearly an uncharacteristically high proportion of inactive to crystal. Oh i might as well mention now that tis quite a beautiful sight, a mint in a microscope. The green BB and red A, so beautiful. You can tell that these are like 70% MDxx crystals and just enough flour or powdered something between and on the surface of crystals to keep the pill intact.

but the blue Y's were actually better than the Green Dots and I was so dissatisfied with my first order of Blue Y's that i asked for anything but, and i was even further disappointed. I hope that there is just some good shit in the works to make up for this bullshit because all my friends were really pissed at me for giving them substandard (as far as mints go) party favors.

imo, the blue ys were great. they were just really mellow, but still super clean. my friends and i noticed mild hallucinations on the comedown, so maybe a hint of mda, but nothing too crazy. maybe thats why your friends were upset, i mean these are still awesome tabs. they were just a very different roll as opposed to the pink a's

i loved the blue Y's, not as good as some others ive tried but still a very decent pill. im still holdin onto the last of my pink a's until i see some better new mints for sure!

^Agree. I think the Ys are good but maybe better "stacking" or redosing pills. That's how I took them (after a pink A) and it was fantastic.

Also, the Ys are perhaps weaker but still better than alot of other shit right now. Chicago is just so used to 10/10 pills that a "decent" pill seems shitty by comparison. Not to mention tolerance...

Be thankful.

But fuck those dots.

^exactly, i tooke the blue Y on top of a pink A so my experiences are obviously different than people who only took the blues, i never tried them solo. and yeah, i tried one of the green dots finally just to see and they were really weak, worst mint by far. i'm stickin with the pink a's now that ive found those

PLEASE avoid price discussion for more than one or two pills and do not show any picture that could incriminate yourself.

IF anyone posts pictures of multiple pills / or discusses prices on more than a few pills you they will receive a warning.

Also please do not show photos of any other drugs.