• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pokeballs vs. Mints - Fight it out here!

Just a reminder...no abuse of other members. Keep your arguments civil and play nice. :)

Ive had the chance to try to seperate stampd pokeballs and they were utterly dissappointeing, medium dose AT BEST, some of the worst "mellow" rolls ive ever had. didnt get a "balls to the wall effect on 4 pokeballs when it takes me 1.5-2 mints to get the same thing. Ive also tried the green ufc's and was also dissapoitined, talk about a 75 mg clean tab with K. nothing special at all.

You so-cal beachbums need to come down to the chi-town and try some REAL mdxx High pills. I dont think I can complain with all mints being 100-140 mg mdma on average depending on stamp and also high dose(bowlingballs mda bombs?) all tested mints had faster reactions with fizz and smoke black in a blink on an eye. not even 3-4 second reaction like your high dose beans which are really on the medium side and you gotta pop 3-4 to be satisfied like i did with m&m poke's, with no tolerance.

All pokeballs are is a VERY good looking double pressed pill with mediocre contents adaulterated with caff and K.

These mints are 1/3 of the size of those pokeballs. When I chew a mint it explodes with bearly any pressure pressed on the pill and explodes into powder no need for chewing an abundance of nasty fillers and caffeien. When I chewed 2 m&m pokies it tasted like way too much chalky filler and not enuf killa.

According to the ecstacsy data.org the pokies way 315 mg. That being said atleast 200 mg would have to be used as filler 80 mg probable mdma and the reminder of the weight caff/k. On other notes the mints weigh 155 mg and pack hella punch for such a small pill/wafer.

You californians are just jealous we have are own local presser and you guys get imports from DFW which is most likely imported from mexico.

You shouldn't trash talk/dicksize that your pills are better when you'v never had a chance to try one the these mints.

Ravenouseblonde(MOD) had the chance to try the yellow bowlingballs and she rated them mdxx high (top 10 of all time) which IMHO and many other friends we thought those were the worst mints that have ever circulated so that kinda shows you how good these things really are. and ravenous know good pills.

I've had amstrerdamn/holland imports which i thought were spectacular, but the mints blow em away and blow the pokieballs outa the water/universe. Pokies are no where near the "best pills in the world" not even in the top 5 in the U.S.A. If you really knew what you were talkin about. Dont talk shit about pills you havn't tried. Ive tried 2 seperate pokeballs and was very diss-appointed how short they lasted and mellow they were.

Now back off and get back to eating your hyped up adaulterated low/medium dosed pokieballs and ufc's. Just because a pill looks perfect and has a fancey press doesnt mean there the BEST. check out my BL gallery with all the mints and i wouldnt really consider then pills there more tiny tiny wafers like in the ol'days of ex.

Anybody else tried a mint and pokeball on seperate occasions?, lookin for some imput because im a veteran roller and I know good pills and those pokeballs felt equivelant to 70-75 mg of molly with caff.

(intended for rollingpeace & ocbudsmoker420 after a heated debate on pillreports

Last edited:
I put them in my top 10, not top 3. Pressed pills do not hold those spots. lol I'd say on the lower end of 10, I can think of better pills.

i have never tried poke balls but a good friend of mine who has a heck of a lot of exsperience with pills. he had heard all the hype about them so was exspecting alot from them but was actually very disappointed with them.
he said the pills were much bigger than exspected and not very bitter tasting, people were actually chewing them up aparantly. i personally woud never be able to chew a high content MDMA bean no way.
my freind rekoned they were medium dose mdma beans at best, he basically said the exact same things about alien heads quite disappointing.

those mints do look nice tho, the smaller the pill the better imo and i also like the roughly pressed look they have to them.

Surely its all about the amount of MDMA (only) in a pill - anything other than that can be added by the user as they need?

I dont care what the logo is if one has 90 mgs of MDMA and the other has more then I know what I would be buying - If I wanted a bit of ket, speed etc to go with the roll I would buy and take the amount I wanted.

Lots of people argue that x pill is more fun than y pill - you cant really argue on how "fun" something is though as everyone is different?

Last edited:
Pokes are alright, short and sweet is what i've gotten out of them. A nice relaxing mellow MDMA feel great high that starts to hit within 20 minutes rather then speedy that's overpowering takes ages to come on thought I bought MDMA but no, ecstasy is what I found type pill.

Never had the mints, but I'd say the pokes are medium to high depending on the person.(I lean towards MED) Shows the ignorant what MDMA is about rather then what speed and meth bombs are about, that's for sure.

"My dicks bigger then yours!" it's pills, they all f*cking suck if you ask me, F*CK ecstasy. MDMA = mmmmm Ecstasy = BAD!

Im happy to see good pills anywhere period, it's a miracle with all the crap you find nowadays, really kills any motivation to use. Cherish what you got, miss the old days.

those y mints on PR with the green speck really looks 2 me like pure MDMA w/ no filler or color or nething. im from socal i love pokies enuff 2 say i bet they r probably better still. socal has had the best pills since ive been in the scene & these pokies got socal going bonkerz.

you cant judge pokes just because you have tried 2. there are over 25 different pokes in different colors. the weakest being about mdma medium. but some of the pokes are definitely mdma high. i was never hating on the mints, just stating that pokes are quality CLEAN mdma beans with no amp or fillers that make u feel like shit. you definitely need to take a chill pill davearch07 and realize that ur not the only one who actually knows something about mdma

OCbudsmkr420 on PR/ socalthizzn-BL--------- keep eating mints, ill be munchin pokies. bong tokes of this og kush have me not givin a fukk who's towns beanz r better. thursdays & saturdayz im in the venue pokie'd the fukk out & i hope ur doing the same in chi feeling just as bomb. if we met on the dancefloor i'd trade u sum pokes 4 mints, ill evn hook it up with a lightshow man, a bomb 1. those mints look pure as fukk man not guna lie but i gotta rep wut i gotta rep & u im sure its the same 4 u.

I wasnt trying to brag i had the best pills. just that mints are stronger and a better roll then the pokeballs i had. Im plannin on movin to cali soon mayb that can happen ;)

i thinks

I think like most people I get my information on the current E market from pillreports. Reading that site for past few years or so, I think the consensus is the mints and pokeballs right now are the standard for high quality mints in the US. I am no expert but it just seems that way. Coming from a midwest perspective, I will give California the fact that they probably have the overall best chance of getting a better than average pill, along with the DFW area. Recently it seems that the pokeballs have been getting stronger, but still it seems like the average roller needs 2-3 pokeballs, while only the people who only rolled a few times could make due with 1 pokeball and be content. Being from the midwest, I def know that the mints are bringing people back to the glory days. I think davearch said it best, the best pokeballs are probably along the lines of average mints.The mints tests are always instant black and fizzing, and from what ive read the reports on the pokeballs are always slightly less intense and slower.I have tried 3 mints, the yellow astericks, blue =, and red bowling balls all seperate times and I have a very low tolerance and I was content, an understatement, with one each time except for the red bowling ball but I was still pretty satisfied. I will even go further and say that if I had a choice for any other pill than the current top quality mint, it would be those white rolex's going around wisconsin, minnesota, and colorado. has anybody whose tried the pokeballs and mints ever try those white rolex's going around now? I wish I could get my hands on those, or any mint right now for that matter : ( ! Just reading those reports on the white rolexs, people are gushing over those saying there the best roll ever and it takes them back to the 'glory days' or whatever the usual nostalgiac veterans use when referring to their first few quality pills.

If I had a choice
1 Mints from Chi
2 White Rolexs from Wisco/Minnesota
3 Best Pokeball from Cali/DFW

But there is enough reports of people biased like me who have only had one or the other, def would like to see more of peoples opinions of this subject

Last edited:
^well said, if you though the yellow astericks were good the blue ones were way better, but the new batch of mints that JUST hit the street are the grn and red equals,peace bowlingballs.grey dots and the Y's being the best but the rest of those other ones are 100+mg mdma but the y's i say are significantly stronger. Not to take anything away from the pokeballs there the best in cali and mints rule chi-town. plur

what are these mints of which you speak?

are they a new type of pill that is marked in a distinctive way like the pokeball>

i think that the y's are better then any pokeball i have ever tried

`Mints sound sooo yummy. I must say, I'm from SoCal, and yes I get excited when a new batch of Pokes come through. But these mints sound so exciting

what are these mints of which you speak?

are they a new type of pill that is marked in a distinctive way like the pokeball>

Mints are a Chicago land area pill that has many distinct characteristics. First off, they are referred as mints because of their mint like stature, hence people have dubbed the creator/s of these pills "the mintman". They are to Chicago as Pokeball's are to California/DFW. Mints circulate only in Chicagoland areas, and do not branch out like the Pokeballs have. Also, they do not have a common insignia, like the Pokeballs do on their backside. The common trait of the mints are their CONSISTENT CLEAN mdxx HIGH dose(When I say clean, I mean no speed/amp/meth, but the mint man likes to add Ketamine), and they are SMALL and SLIM. Like the smartie candies, same smoothness, but not really concave and smaller. Pokeballs are usually much fatter( ex: 7mm x 9mm vs 3mm x 8mm) and more rounded, and from my knowledge only the plain blue mints are fat and concave. Mint man uses mathematical and simple designs. Famous mint signs have been, +, =, *, Y's, three dots(bowling ball), and single dots. The signs lines are usually pretty precise for a pill(pokeballs are pretty precise I'd say) although the dots don't look as precise, and their color is kinda speckled, just like the Y's. The mint man also likes to recycle old designs such as the =s, which first came out last year but made a comeback a few months ago. So in conclusion, mints are locally pressed pills from Chicago with simple precise lined-designs, and are SMALL, SLIM, and usually somewhat SLEEK in stature. It has been awhile since I have seen a mint personally so I might be a little of out the loop, but the Y's and dots look to have that same mint size.

Last edited:
took tha wordz outa my mouf, nice job. im getting the new bowlingballs 2mrorow not the peach ones these ones are brownish orange. Ill be sure to make a report on em